bwph4273

C-RAM (land based phalanx weapon system)

C-RAM (Land based Phalanx Weapon System)

This is the Alpha release of my c-ram addon . As so it is a wip and any input our suggestions are welcome.

The model is based on the real C-RAM weapon system.

As this is an early release MP compatibility has not been fully tested yet.

This addon does not have a c-ram script (i suck at scripting) but there are several people working on them and one already released.

View readme for full list of features and functionality.

3_zps54b117de.jpg

5_zps17267d2c.jpg

2_zps995ce25a.jpg

news_download_a3_3.png

C-RAM (Land based Phalanx Weapon System) Alpha 1.01

@bwph_c_ram.png

download @BWPH_C-RAM.zip

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT

DISCLAIMER

You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only. This add-on is meant for ARMA 3 game platform by Bohemia Interactive only. Any commercial or military use is strictly forbidden without permission from the author.

This addon is released under:

Creative Commons Licence

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs

cc_licence_logo_zps2b3f84c8.png

for use in ARMA 3 version 1.04 or higher

Edited by bwph4273

Epic! can you pull it with the hemmett cab?

not yet that is something i am working on .

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.1 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@bwph_c_ram.png

@ bwph4273;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

not yet that is something i am working on .

If you can't properly make a towed trailer (probably impossible to make two variably connected vehicles, otherwise we would have trains etc. for long in Arma), then just make it a "normal" driveable truck. And in order to avoid that this monster cannon doesn't get used as some form of Uber-tank, put in a script that requires a deployment, maybe animated extension of extra supports etc. that will take a minute or so. After that the vehicle is immobile, but only then the CRAM becomes operational. Similar to the animation sequences someone made for the Scud launcher in Arma2, that needed to be erected before you could fire the nuke.

It seems to function more as an anti aircraft gun and less of an anti rocket, artillery, and mortar gun.

He clearly states in the fourth line of text in his description that it does not have a C-RAM script.

It seems to function more as an anti aircraft gun and less of an anti rocket, artillery, and mortar gun.

yes at this time it does not target mortars, rockets ect. it is a Alpha release . a c-ram script is being worked on but is currently not working .

If you can't properly make a towed trailer (probably impossible to make two variably connected vehicles, otherwise we would have trains etc. for long in Arma), then just make it a "normal" driveable truck. And in order to avoid that this monster cannon doesn't get used as some form of Uber-tank, put in a script that requires a deployment, maybe animated extension of extra supports etc. that will take a minute or so. After that the vehicle is immobile, but only then the CRAM becomes operational. Similar to the animation sequences someone made for the Scud launcher in Arma2, that needed to be erected before you could fire the nuke.

ok i am in the works of making this happen. its far from finished and hopefully will be implemented in the near future. i am also making a m915 truck to pull it with(click here) . as far as the uber tank goes the AI will not target ground vehicles or persons only air but they will target laser targets. as for a player controlling the c-ram they could shoot whatever they want anyways.

nice model looks really good .

can you make a version like the other Cram so you can used it on the USS Nimitz ?

you and alexboy should work together just my to cents

and the idea so you can tow it with a truck is nice i like that

nice model looks really good .

can you make a version like the other Cram so you can used it on the USS Nimitz ?

you and alexboy should work together just my to cents

and the idea so you can tow it with a truck is nice i like that

Actually Alexboy and i are and have been working together along with a few others to hopefully someday have a complete c-ram addon covering most types

as far as i know we are all releasing our own addons but we have been keeping in touch and sharing info on making this all work.

Sorry for the double post but i found a bug with the camera shake function. After you get in the c-ram you veiw shakes as if you're in a mini earthquake lol. I will fix it in the next update. In the mean time you can disable the cam shake in the game options.

Sorry for the double post but i found a bug with the camera shake function. After you get in the c-ram you veiw shakes as if you're in a mini earthquake lol. I will fix it in the next update. In the mean time you can disable the cam shake in the game options.

Yeah, i wanted to post it yesterday but i felt asleep^^ Looking forward for the updated Version :)

Any word on a new update to this? As a former member of Task Force C-RAM, I am super excited to see this in the game. I have pictures and videos if you need help. Thanks!!

Is this a dead project?

last post in june of 2014.

Yes. the project is dead.

This is a big weapon. I just wonder, what should I do to make this weapon can fire on infantry who try to enter your base?
Any clue? :D

Im not sure whether it has something to do with this code, maybe?

type="VAir";
side="TEast";
vehicleClass="Air";