Sign in to follow this  
Sc0rc3d

AI Scripts & Ingame Video [Question]

Hi Guys,

i made an Intro Video in Sony Vegas (mp4). The quality is great but if i code it to ogv (what i need to play it in Arma (right?)) the quality is getting

worse. Is it possible to Render it in ogv in around 1080p? If so with which settings and Tool?

And i have a question about the AI. I'm not sure what mod or Scripts is it worth actualy. Does UPSMON a good job or i need an additional Mod/Script

that the AI don't kills with one shot and act a bit more natural?

Thanks for your help. :)

Cheers

Sc0rc3d

UPS Mon (Check link here) is an amazing AI script suite that is can accomplish what you are looking for.

The creator is also a big ol' sweetheart - Uhm. I mean. He's really awesome *cough*:p

•There is a General commander that organize the attack and defence of all UPSMON squads in the same side: ◦Squads of AI fights together as an army, so they comunicate each other by radio the enemy known positions.

â—¦flanking manauvers are taken depending on friendly position.

â—¦General commander can order to surrender entire side if army is seriously damaged

You should check those out and see if it feels much better for you. Just keep in mind that there will ALWAYS be default AI behaviors that are very difficult to overcome...AI will still act like AI. They will face walls 2 inches from their face. They will shoot each other. They will be silly in general. But at least UPS mon gives them some humanity right?

Go check it out