LyotchikSniper

PAK-FA (T-50) AddOn: Work in Progress

color me intrigued

Little update for new render in Development build. But it will work correctly on stable version, too.

b2CB9aMh93U.jpg

Changelog:

• The pilot now sits higher now. Nobody asked me to do it. But when I flew on a real procedural simulator of Su-35S, I noticed that the line of sight is higher. Overview improved in this case. However, there is no smooth transition between the "GET IN" animation and animation "IN" cocpit. If you likes the new position of the pilot's head, when new photo of T-50 cocpit will be shared, I'll remake pilot animations
  • In weapons you have SAFE now. This was asked many times. On the real T-50 plane there is no such thing. But there is a "ГЛÐÐ’Ð.ВКЛ" (master switch) familiar to anyone who has ever seen a interior of Russian fighter
  • Missiles from the external pods launched first, if you select the action "Reload: RVV-SD" (load single magazine) before flight.
  • New materials for engine covers (especially for new render)
  • Updated textures
  • In dev-build gun can lock the air target and show anticipation marker

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/nikI2yCCqtS3L

Enjoy

And picture about T-14: 

iNcl0J-ahME.jpg

• Like 3

Will we get to see the T-50 mod on the Workshop?

can you please stop requesting that addon makers renounce their IP rights so some users can find on SW? it gets old fast. If a particular guy didn't do it so far, there might be a reason for it, don't you think?

can you please stop requesting that addon makers renounce their IP rights so some users can find on SW? it gets old fast. If a particular guy didn't do it so far, there might be a reason for it, don't you think?

He never opposed it, so I ask. Just because you have an issue with it doesn't mean its not useful. So please stop posting your self-serving values. If he says no, then that's ok, Its a simple question. If you find my posts annoying then block them or ignore them. 

P.S. Its a question not a request, but ok. 

• Like 1

Noticed a bug. For some reason, with this mod loaded, I can't placed regular explosive charges.  I can place satchels just fine (and maybe others? Just tested with charges and satchels), but the standard explosive block won't be placed.

Noticed a bug. For some reason, with this mod loaded, I can't placed regular explosive charges.  I can place satchels just fine (and maybe others? Just tested with charges and satchels), but the standard explosive block won't be placed.

thanks for report. I'll try to find solution

Yes, but after release of this addon. Now version of T-50 is 0.60

• Like 1

Bug with explosive charges fixed.

Added APEX camouflage.

Added preview image in 3DEN.

rQxtakdG55k.jpg

Download new version of addon:

https://yadi.sk/d/Lj3kANxbsMtwk

• Like 1

My game appears to crash when I try to place in the T-50 in the 3DE or Zeus. This message comes up:

WjUAmKW.png

My game appears to crash when I try to place in the T-50 in the 3DE or Zeus. This message comes up:

It means that you using old version of the game. Update your client to v1.60, please.

It means that you using old version of the game. Update your client to v1.60, please.

I have, I switched from dev. build back to the most recent one today.