LyotchikSniper

PAK-FA (T-50) AddOn: Work in Progress

ПоÑле теÑÑ‚Ð¸Ñ€Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ñтого пара верÑию не показывают в редакторе, не могли бы вы взглÑнуть на Ñто Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ.

You must run the game using the launcher. And you must turn on @Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA on the addon page of launcher. But it is easier to download this addon from armaholic.com + armaholic version contains server keys.

---------- Post added at 04:00 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

Octop01, I think that if I add fake flares for PAK FA, I must add this function for all fifth-gen stealth planes in ArmA 3. But it will take more time & in next upd it is still not added.

And do not forget about the eternal competition between development of projectiles and armor: in other words, for every stealth there is new radar.

I think that if I add fake flares for PAK FA, I must add this function for all fifth-gen stealth planes in ArmA 3

You mean like sharing this with for example the usaf F-22? I think while balancing the PAK-FA with other mods is a good idea, it will weaken the PAK-FA in comparison with other figthers. You already decreased maneuverability so the Black Wasp can outmanuever you.

But it will take more time & in next upd it is still not added.

Take your time, no one is rushing you :)

And do not forget about the eternal competition between development of projectiles and armor: in other words, for every stealth there is new radar.

While their are radars that can spot you much faster now, stealth still is a massive advantage that has no comparison in modern air combat. And i doubt that without the introduction of passive radar, stealth will be obsolete. I think that a longer lock on time is only fair considering the fact that stealth is even more lethal, if used correctly. Also AESA Radar (which is included in the PAK-FA) can jam missile guidance systems and thus help evading a missile. The main problem i currently have with the PAK-FA is that it is lacking something which is unique compared to other "normal" jet fighters, i mean seriously jets like the A-143 Buzzard with their trash guidance system and so on should have nearly no chance engaging a PAK-FA without having a numerical advantage of about 7:1.

If you are not sure whether to inculde this or not, you could start a poll in which the community decides.

Edited by Octop01

Firewill created an ECM script (for his F16C) that would be a nice starting point to a "makeshift" stealth advantage... or at least, emulate the AESA jam on incoming missiles =)

Indeed, the manouverability before the last update was more competitive with other community jets... but it is still an outstanding plane!

Keep up the great work!

cheers! Spasibo!

Hi there. Yes it's turned on in the launcher. And shows on the addons But in editor it's no where to be found. I have to use the armaholic version but would like to see the steam version fixed. P.s the steam workshop has changed you can upload folders and files now Not just pbos any more

You must run the game using the launcher. And you must turn on @Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA on the addon page of launcher. But it is easier to download this addon from armaholic.com + armaholic version contains server keys.

---------- Post added at 04:00 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

Octop01, I think that if I add fake flares for PAK FA, I must add this function for all fifth-gen stealth planes in ArmA 3. But it will take more time & in next upd it is still not added.

Your game is up to date ?? right ?? working perfect on 1.42

Sorta dead right now, but will Zeus functionality be enabled? I'm using it and it does have an issue with Zeus that I see with many non-zeus functional aircraft, in which attempts to put them into the air result them in going back onto the ground. And I see that happening with the PAK-FA.

I'm asking because I have the SU-35 mod and i'd like both the PAK-FA and the SU-35 Flanker so we could have OpFor aircraft to fight against aircraft in certain mods like USAF.

wow this guy is just awesome quality weapons cockpit i guess his for sure not new at this project, sometime i would like to see Su-30 when will that dream become a real :)

His work has disappeared from steamworkshop, but both the PAK-FA and Sean Connery/Bond set are still available at armaholic, so I guess he just got fed up with steamworshop´s brats complaints =) (I hope he´s not fed up with arma3 altogether...)

I still hope to see some HMD (helmet mounted display) functionality to this awesome 5th gen fighter!

cheers!

I dont know if this is some compatibility problem but i dont see rockets under wings and have only 2 types of AA missles. I'm using ACE, RHS, and CBA...

I dont know if this is some compatibility problem but i dont see rockets under wings and have only 2 types of AA missles. I'm using ACE, RHS, and CBA...

the update broke things to do with wing mounted weapons 

• Like 1

Careful with extra flares. We added an 8x flare dispenser for the Mi28 (Rangemaster mod) and it was nearly invincible since you could never target it! :) 4x-6x flares seem to be the sweet spot for CM behavior/balance. YMMV of course :) You can also tweak the Accuracy settings to make it harder to detect by all AI modes. Not elegant, but still gets the job done.

We are also considering the "fake flares" solution for an ECM pod. The idea being you activate the ECM pod and it shoots via script a series of "fake flares". This would properly simulate an ECM pod, but have the unfortunate effect of requiring the weapon selection to use it. Again, not elegant but likely will work.

About the fake flare;Why don`t you make these flares invisable?  That way,it will add a Non-guarranteed % to the missiles fired-to missiles hit.You just don`t know why you did miss.

Niiiiice, LyotchikSniper!

Are you planning on adding KAB-500L laser guided bombs too?

Happy Hollidays!

• Like 1

Little update.
Added FAB-500 for external pods

Fixed some model issues

Item "PAK FA covers and caps" (placed: "Empty/Objects (Airport)/PAK FA covers and caps") now can be attached with comand in it's init:

this attachto [YOUR_PAKFA_NAME,[0,0,0]]; 

Increased aileron influence

Standard Russian paint scheme (Russian Air Forces - first prototypes) changed close to real prototype

Changed volume box in 3d editor

And other small fixes

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/q4Ldv-vHh8edx

• Like 2

Updated mod v0.9.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Lyotchik-sniper , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

It's not T-50 PAK FA addon update. It's separate addon of first unarmed T-50-1 prorotype. T-50 completed first flight at Komsomolsk-on-Amur on 29.01.2010. It was piloted by Sergei Bogdan test-pilot. 

fernAo4bGNs.jpg

-tSxz9N0kmo.jpg

Download T-50-1 (addon requires base "T-50 PAK FA" addon): https://yadi.sk/d/dwftN7yWnzC7S

• Like 4

Awesome, can you increase the speed of the PAK FA to 1500kph so it can keep up with Firewills aircraft? 

On Workshop?  That is a neat way to update it....Love it ,just crank up the speed to keep up with Firewill`s F-15.

• Like 1

Here`s a Q;  Could we possibly get some of the missiles as a stand-alone object in the editor/Zeus/both? In Empty.

I would like to simulate a dropped weapon/intel mission to retrive the tech.

Towing bar for Sukhoi aircraft:

l_urNwasEEc.jpg

Now it works only as static object. But I hope later I'll  find the way to make towing possible.

OShOor1FvNM.jpg

• Like 3

That towing bar does look very neat all hooked up.