LyotchikSniper

PAK-FA (T-50) AddOn: Work in Progress

he already did that !

Edited by SRBKnight
words

Update

https://yadi.sk/d/Li90Fs-GcMYkg

- Fixed stores, that was added via a module,proxy was not correct if the module was synced with unarmed plane.

- Fixed AI couldn't budge

- Fixed taxiing

- Fixed hotspot of sunlight on collimator glass

- Fixed maneuverability at high altitudes

- Fixed thrust, elevator, rudder and aileron coefficients

- Fixed gun armor piercing

- Fixed sound of RVV-SD launch

- Deleted afterburner script

- Added afterburner effect when player press "q" (or other trust key). This will work as if the pilot always uses afterburner when he increasing speed

- Added texture on the display under collimator glass

- Added pilot animation of switching left MFD mode & animation of switching gear up/down

- Added working left MFD with navigation panel and with waypoints show capability and various map types

- Added formation lights

- Added external stores and pylons for it

- Added lods

- Added: mass now depends on the stores

- Added more flares

Edited by LyotchikSniper

Update

https://yadi.sk/d/Li90Fs-GcMYkg

- Fixed stores, that was added via a module,proxy was not correct if the module was synced with unarmed plane.

- Fixed AI couldn't budge

- Fixed taxiing

- Fixed hotspot of sunlight on collimator glass

- Fixed maneuverability at high altitudes

- Fixed thrust, elevator, rudder and aileron coefficients

- Fixed gun armor piercing

- Fixed sound of RVV-SD launch

- Deleted afterburner script

- Added afterburner effect when player press "q" (or other trust key). This will work as if the pilot always uses afterburner when he increasing speed

- Added texture on the display under collimator glass

- Added pilot animation of switching left MFD mode & animation of witching gear up/down

- Added working left MFD with navigation panel and with waypoints show capability and various map types

- Added formation lights

- Added external stores and pylons for it

- Added lods

- Added: mass now depends on the stores

Its sooo good, handling feels A LOT better,

Its what it is IRL a AMAZING fighter jet

The wing mounted weapons make it viable for CAS as well, its not just eye candy anymore

Keep up the good work

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Amazing update Lyotchik! But i have the following problem now: Seemingly you decreased maneuverability again, so the main adversary's like the FA/X 18 Black Wasp and the "normal" Super Hornet will have an easy job shooting you down with this awesome jet. I truly suggest you to raise the maneuverability like in the previous version because right now it's just too clumsy to win a dogfight against jets like the F-18s which is just disapointing regarding the fact that this is the best jet ever built in russia.

Edited by Octop01

This is so cool. I love that the modding community has stepped up to fill the gap and bring some real badass aircraft to the game. The T-50 is the perfect opponent for the planes in the USAF mod and the F-18X. Now we can have an all out air war :D! Thank you Lyotchik for the continuing updates for this amazing plane.

Excellent aircraft thank you for the release.

Have a question though, how can we change loadout for this plane?

Excellent aircraft thank you for the release.

Have a question though, how can we change loadout for this plane?

You have to use the "PAK-FA Menu" Module you can find it under "object modifiers".

@Lyotchik Sniper: Will you now work on the stealth capabilities?E.g make it harder to lock on?

@Lyotchik Sniper: congrats on the release! BTW, you need to change the thread title (open "Thread tools", there's an option for the thread author to chage the thread title).

You are still working on this mod, are you? (no rush)

Ok, do you plan to later add the feature of make it harder to lock on?Because currently the PAK-FA needs something to resemble it's status as a fifth generation figther, apart than being faster, more agile and looking awesome.It still needs this because it will give it the unique feeling of an actual state of the art combat aircraft. (Especially compared to arma 3's vanilla jets)

Lock on weapons have their lock on time defined in their configs, its all the same for all vehicles. A3 lock on is very basic, just like the flight model. Don't expect DCS details...

Lock on weapons have their lock on time defined in their configs, its all the same for all vehicles. A3 lock on is very basic, just like the flight model. Don't expect DCS details...

That is his solution:

Ok. I added more flares. My only idea about "make it harder to lock" is add FAKE flares that will be shot every 5 seconds (or random from 1 to 10) without the participation of the player. It will prevent lock target.

I know that lock on and flight characterstics are very basic, and i was not asking for DCS detail. I just think that this jet, along with the F-35 and F-22 are in a different league when compared to 4th or even 4++ generation fighters and since stealth is not simulated, a longer lock on time will give the PAK-FA the advantage against other jets it deserves.

LMAO I don't think even DCS has implemented stealth technology yet.

I know that lock on and flight characterstics are very basic, and i was not asking for DCS detail. I just think that this jet, along with the F-35 and F-22 are in a different league when compared to 4th or even 4++ generation fighters and since stealth is not simulated, a longer lock on time will give the PAK-FA the advantage against other jets it deserves.

As you have been already told - you cannot do this for a single vehicle in RV. The lock configs are for the weapons not for the vehicle. Messing with those will affect the weapon for every single air vehicle out there, so it won't make a difference between 1st generation and 5th.

As you have been already told - you cannot do this for a single vehicle in RV. The lock configs are for the weapons not for the vehicle. Messing with those will affect the weapon for every single air vehicle out there, so it won't make a difference between 1st generation and 5th.

And Lyotchik's idea about that is to add "fake" flares that will be shot random from 1-10 seconds, so he doesn't have to mess up the weapon configs.

After testing of the steam version does not show in the editor, you could not look at it for me.

Edited by RobJ