LyotchikSniper

PAK-FA (T-50) AddOn: Work in Progress

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

You must add module (f7) "Object Modifiers/PAK-FA menu". In this module you can select weapons for pak-fa bays. Then you must sync module with all of your PAK-FA planes on map (f5). Let's try)

i dont know how to sync the module to my plane? :(

Edited by nghiakhungdien

I downloaded this mod on the 8th, your last update. On Armaholic, it says "For usage and information instructionss of how to use xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please refer to the included documentation." But the problem is that you did not include anything except the pbo in that download.

I just want to know how to change skins. The module is self explanatory.

I just want to know how to change skins.

Init: this setObjectTexture [0,"YOUR SKIN IN MISSION FOLDER.paa"] You are quite lazy. You can't do anything without module? It's not copy of Su-35 addon.

1question!

Pak-Fa fighter dont have MG?

only armed with AA Missile for Self Defense?

1question!

Pak-Fa fighter dont have MG?

only armed with AA Missile for Self Defense?

Sorry but your incorrect.

wikipedia

The PAK FA has a provision for an internally mounted GSh-301 30 mm cannon in the right LEVCON root.

Amazing work so far, but i have some suggestions and questions:

Feedback about the current state:

Amazing plane with an amazing model and realistic speed.Also it has a real badass 30mm gun with 500rounds and an easy loadout system.

1)I would suggest you to double or maybe even triple the current flares.

2)What are your next plans?

3)The thermal monitor should be improved with more range.

4)Will you add a non-stealthy loadout?

5)Are you able to add some kind of "stealth" or a reduced radar crossection like John_Spartan and Saul's Black Wasp?

6)Why is there no voice advice for example when starting the jet or flying at low altitudes? (Like in your Youtube Videos)

7)I think the plane is losing a bit too much speed when flying curves.

8)The radar should be improved, so that it is on par with the su-35 or the Black Wasp

Edited by Octop01

Markov! Aka, Akula. Shark in translation.

But, isn't this his paint instead of the standard Russian one? - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/acecombat/images/6/6d/ACAH_PAK-FA_Profile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120408204317

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

AWESOME functionality! Loved the custom animations for switching modes on the MFD! Quite anxious for the update, LyotchikSniper !

Spasibo!

Is it me or does this plane have a really low celing height like it stalls about 2500 up

Captain Blackadder, Arma isn't renowned for its fixed-wing simulation prowess hehe.

wow,link to donw load this mod please......

There a Armaholic links in this thread!

Working on materials and textures... ...if it's interesting to someone besides me.

ORv7_OMw76k.jpg

Very subtle, but a nice improvement... I´m quite anxious to see the updates on the cockpit (last video you´ve posted had the real-time map positioning working) and iF you´ve managed to make the PAK-FA harder to AA lock on and fire precisely at it...

cheers!

;2895387']Very subtle' date=' but a nice improvement... I´m quite anxious to see the updates on the cockpit (last video you´ve posted had the real-time map positioning working) and iF you´ve managed to make the PAK-FA harder to AA lock on and fire precisely at it...

cheers![/quote']

Very good idea with the aa lock.It should be very hard to lock on since it currently only holds 120 flares

Had a play with this - very nice..

Spotted some errors in the RPT - hope it helps

23:32:25 a3_pak-fa_f\models\pakfa_wreck.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
23:32:26 a3_pak-fa_f\models\pakfa_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
23:32:26 a3_pak-fa_f\models\pakfa_ladder_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

• Like 1

Do you have plans for including service menu by John_Spartan like in theirs F-18, or at least dedicated CAS class? It's not always possible to place editor module, especially for dynamic missions...

John's F-18 "Black Wasp" have pretty good configuration - there is "high observer" and "low observer" configuration, one with weapons bay and one with external hardpoints.

Having a2g missiles on external hardpoints will be pretty sweet, as well as ability to configure it for every type of mission. If i will be able to load it with bunch of A2G missiles, i will be happy :D

И да, ÑпаÑибо, отличный аддон.

Edited by rlex