LyotchikSniper

PAK-FA (T-50) AddOn: Work in Progress

Awesome... that will give so many Options for the Mission Designers xD Awesome....

Your PAK-FA vs F/A-18X BLACK WASP = amazing fights. Do you plan to add service menu in future? Would make life easier and better :D Btw. wish you luck, voted to help you.

Nice looking addon... Any plans to do the new grey camo they've been seen in?

Seeing as the SU-50 (CY-50) Was made by Russia to be a competitor to the F-35, i find it reasonable that i vote this one up, as i voted the F-35 up. Honestly, if the F-35 and this won, i wouln't mind seeing NATO have the F-35, and CSAT throwing camo on this sexy beast, and have these as fighters in Vanilla Arma. =D

Love the detail. One thing though, if you add fuselage vapor like John Spartan has, it occurs when making hard high G turns, it would be Perfection with this mod. I just love this aircraft model.

I just tryed out the latest version for this, it's great. Handles nicely. Though, it's missing contrails/vapor effects for the plane, also the max altitude is the same as the Buzzard was during Alpha, so you my want to consider raising that flight ceiling. Also, a different variety of weapons i presume will arise. Nice plane so far, the model is perfect.

LyotchikSniper, you should post here too your updates on the PAK Fa (T-50) and on armaholic! The latest update added a (PhysX bug?) that plagged Dezkit airplanes: when you turn the afterburner on, it makes the plane tremble and holds off its turning ratio... it is something on you code, cus John&Sauls planes doesn´t have this problem on Afterburner...

And RVV missile needs some tweaking, it is too weak against flares (even firing head on it disengages the target and seek for flares), and we´re talking about a Active Radar homing missile, not a IR AAM =/

cheers/spasibo!

Personally I think the taxiing needs a little work, it was a bit of a challenge to get it to go smoothly to where i wanted ie better turn radius. Other than that its a great start, I am looking forward to further iterations of this lovely jet.

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for making the decision to upload it to Armaholic!

It has been on Armaholic since it was first released (ok, maybe a few hours delay cause of its release on SWS). :)

it has been on armaholic since it was first released (ok, maybe a few hours delay cause of its release on sws). :)

nevertheless!! :D

I think the camo is a tad too scattered. Maybe try having look more like aggressor camo. I don't think i can really find a good example, other than maybe some of BIS's cars with hex camo...

Bsp8_I3IQAAB6tn.jpg

something more like, pattern like, less scatter like, ya know? Just suggestion. I really like what you've made so far, it's awesome.

Not a fan of CSAT... AT ALL, but the skin looks great on the Pak 50 !! Well done

lol Very good had me going :O for a bit... till I realised it was not... er. quite real footage... But looks amazing !

lol

Great! Now the PAK-FA T50 is complete... bring on the F22s and F/A-35 (the MANW FC-37 is worth too lol) and let we have some 5th gen air brawl! =D

cheers!

how can i change the loadout to CAS in editor mode?

You must add module (f7) "Object Modifiers/PAK-FA menu". In this module you can select weapons for pak-fa bays. Then you must sync module with all of your PAK-FA planes on map (f5). Let's try)