Sign in to follow this  
nikssims

What happened?

What happened to this forum? Nobody posting or anything, is there a new forum?

Also, i played the game for a week since its release on steam, there wasn't much to do and all so i stopped playing it. Yesterday i decided to update the game and see what is new. Wow so many new stuff, better performance, human astronaut, those moons that were promised in DLC are in base game. I was speechless seeing all that. Amazing job devs if you are still here. But my question now is, when was the last update and is this game still actively beeping developed? Any post of anything about future of this game? Future of updating and so on? I cant find anything at all, not a word about the added astronauts. What is the purpose of them now and what will be the purpose of them in future, if there is one for this game?

ps. Just found this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174463-Expedition-One-new-info-artwork-and-screenshots

Hey Nikssims,

We've been incredibly busy with development so could not tend to the forums much, so please accept our apologies for that. To that end, yes the game is still very much in active development, I posted new screens here yesterday:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?174096-Take-On-Mars-Expedition-One-(Manned-Mission)&p=2706870&viewfull=1#post2706870

I expect that will anser most questions :) If you want to know anything more feel free to ask!

Having not played TOM for some time, but seeing the new updates, I had a look. Is TOM going more sci/fi, vehicles, building etc, also mp.

Would not harm to elbow in on the space bug that's going around at the moment.

Just a thought.:)

I got it on realease and think I played about 20mins so far :D

Sounds like it's worth another look!