dragon zen

[SP/MP]Advanced Fierce Combat System

cannot add new factions keybindings actionmenu 1-9 don't work arma 3 v1.68.could you add more faction or tell me where inside mission folder could do that

On 2017/3/29 at 5:03 PM, amonrada34 said:

cannot add new factions keybindings actionmenu 1-9 don't work arma 3 v1.68.could you add more faction or tell me where inside mission folder could do that

Hi, the new faction is still OK on my PC. Have you Enable them when you set new games? I found the new created faction was considered as "Disabled" after they were created.

Also, thanks for the new map. As long as you know how to place it to new map, that is great. I will update the two main maps and cannot deal with much custom maps.

ok thx could you share download link here. ps.this mog map work good but I'm not sure all is right

On 2017/4/13 at 7:20 PM, amonrada34 said:

ok thx could you share download link here. ps.this mog map work good but I'm not sure all is right

Download link? It is on the first page, include steam workshop and armaholic to store the mission. Or you mean other things?

The MP version has been updated after 2.5 years of waiting, :D

On 21.05.2017 at 5:17 PM, dragon zen said:

The MP version has been updated after 2.5 years of waiting, :D

:respekt:!!! thanks a lot! will test it on my dediserv as soon as i can.

@dragon zen excellent news on MP compatibility.  Loved this mission in the very early days (but my PC couldn't handle the FPS!)

Will have to try it later on ... so many good missions to try at the moment .... need more time :)

On 2017/5/23 at 2:54 PM, velzevul said:

:respekt:!!! thanks a lot! will test it on my dediserv as soon as i can.

Great Bro. I did not update MP version because I am not convenient to test it. If you have opportunity to test on dedicated server, that's will be great. Please let me know if you find problem or have suggestions, :D

On 2017/5/23 at 5:08 PM, kremator said:

@dragon zen excellent news on MP compatibility.  Loved this mission in the very early days (but my PC couldn't handle the FPS!)

Will have to try it later on ... so many good missions to try at the moment .... need more time :)

OK, have fun and let me know if you have any feedback, :D

On 26.05.2017 at 4:41 PM, dragon zen said:

Please let me know if you find problem or have suggestions, :D

Mission itself works well and generates pretty dense fight in combat area. had no problems here. :rthumb:

and suggestions :scratchchin:... personally, I lacked the option to disable "green" faction.

...and 3rd party mods support (RHS or CUP or both :slayer:) ...and random fight location ...and compatibility with any map. :icon_biggrin: in short, it would be great if you can include the other features of SP version.

thanx again for your work!

On 2017/5/28 at 1:35 AM, velzevul said:

Mission itself works well and generates pretty dense fight in combat area. had no problems here. :rthumb:

and suggestions :scratchchin:... personally, I lacked the option to disable "green" faction.

...and 3rd party mods support (RHS or CUP or both :slayer:) ...and random fight location ...and compatibility with any map. :icon_biggrin: in short, it would be great if you can include the other features of SP version.

thanx again for your work!

Ha ha, thank you. I am currently make SP and MP more consistent. However, because the MP version does not necessarily have a host, I don't think it is good idea to make everything adjustable or need to be adjusted, like in SP. Will consider how to deal with Green army, actually, a problem about 3 factions versus 2 factions. I know RHS and such only have two factions, that's a problem I need to think of.

I don't know why, but recently the mission functions have stopped working (like recruiting, support, SP cheating,...). The game just says "you can't call call support/recruit,... right now" or "you're on a special task" (which I'm not). Also the game ends when I die and my shots have turned into one shot-one kills (for example if I shoot a friendly unit in the leg they die instantly) .The vanilla version works fine however.

I don't use any medical mod (like ACE) if that's your first guess. I haven't added any new mods either (I've just updated JSRS and ASR AI3). I disabled all mods one by one to find the culprit but I couldn't find any (the only mod I didn't disable was CBA, so maybe that's the problem but since it's a basic addon I can't disable this one). The only way the mission works is if I disable all of them at once. 

Any Idea what's wrong?

12 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

I don't know why, but recently the mission functions have stopped working (like recruiting, support, SP cheating,...). The game just says "you can't call call support/recruit,... right now" or "you're on a special task" (which I'm not). Also the game ends when I die and my shots have turned into one shot-one kills (for example if I shoot a friendly unit in the leg they die instantly) .The vanilla version works fine however.

I don't use any medical mod (like ACE) if that's your first guess. I haven't added any new mods either (I've just updated JSRS and ASR AI3). I disabled all mods one by one to find the culprit but I couldn't find any (the only mod I didn't disable was CBA, so maybe that's the problem but since it's a basic addon I can't disable this one). The only way the mission works is if I disable all of them at once. 

Any Idea what's wrong?

I just realized it was because of the mod "C2 Command & Control".

On ‎2017‎年‎7‎月‎28‎日 at 8:34 PM, Leopard20 said:

I just realized it was because of the mod "C2 Command & Control".

OK, thank you so much for let me know this, :D

2 hours ago, dragon zen said:

OK, thank you so much for let me know this, :D

You're welcome.

By the way, can you optimize the mission a little bit more? My FPS is really low most of the time (like 20-25)

On ‎2017‎年‎8‎月‎8‎日 at 2:34 AM, Leopard20 said:

You're welcome.

By the way, can you optimize the mission a little bit more? My FPS is really low most of the time (like 20-25)

Well, that's the old problem. I don't know whether it is the problem of script, but I think it is due to the mass units in small area, which gives CPU high pressure. I found lower the AI skills can somehow improved the problems, as some players reported to me.

On ‎2017‎年‎8‎月‎21‎日 at 5:08 PM, jackco said:

hi dragon zen could I play your mission arma 3 version 1.74 ? thx very cool mission !!!!!

I think the most recent version is OK, at least on my machine. So the so called 1.74 should be fine?? Do you get any problem?

UPDATED!!!! for such a long time I finally figure out why it was always laggy in later part of this game, now solved!!

• Like 2

thx update 12 Apr ,but some problem , enemy dont attack.tested with  rhs afrf and 2035: Russian Armed Forces mods

On 5/18/2018 at 7:51 PM, amon11 said:

thx update 12 Apr ,but some problem , enemy dont attack.tested with  rhs afrf and 2035: Russian Armed Forces mods

Sorry just saw this, which version you refer? SP version or MP version? Enemy don't attack, do you mean no matter which side you use (NATO or PACT), the enemy side (PACT/NATO) just don't attack? You mean, don't move to your direction?

@dragon zen Do not forget to mention incompatibility with C2 (here and Steam Workshop), as I've seen people complaining they can't use recruit and similar stuff!

P.S: In my test the mission seems to be compatible with MCC. Are you sure it's not compatible?

@dragon zen

Just a little tip: I examined your mission codes, and it turns out you use lots of "while"s. Please consider replacing them with "waitUntil" for better speed. I did this myself, and I got at least 5+ FPS gains!

See this topic for more detail:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/218712-using-sleep-how-to-account-for-low-fps/

I'll send the mission for you in PM. Please let me know how it works!