Sign in to follow this  
BlackViperGaming

A3A (Arma 3 Actual)

Why would you even announce this? "I have a mod that none of you can have. Bye!"

I feel the community deserves a reason for not publicly releasing this. I also said that you could PM me if you wanted to help out or to get access to it and we could work something out.

I feel the community deserves a reason for not publicly releasing this. I also said that you could PM me if you wanted to help out or to get access to it and we could work something out.

Did you at least make progress on content to warrant a release?

I feel the community deserves a reason for not publicly releasing this.
No Longer Public Release Please Close Until Further Notice

I'd just like to point out that is not a reason, explanation or justification. That is just an announcement.

All of the attention of a mod release without any of that pesky hard work like developing skills, testing and refining your work or actually producing anything.

Haha i knew it

---------- Post added at 00:11 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

i said so

I'd just like to point out that is not a reason, explanation or justification. That is just an announcement.
Haha i knew it

i said so

This is by no means canceled. It is still very much in development. But due to the communities lack of support and bashing this mod will simply not be publicly released to them. As I said if anyone wants to actually help out or wants to try it out PM me and something can be negotiated. That is all. No further information will be given.

No further information will be given.

Does that mean you will stop making these terrible vaporware threads?

This is by no means canceled. It is still very much in development. But due to the communities lack of support and bashing this mod will simply not be publicly released to them. As I said if anyone wants to actually help out or wants to try it out PM me and something can be negotiated. That is all. No further information will be given.

Why should anyone in this community help you when you won't help us? You expect people to contribute to your mod while restricting us of access to it. Makes sense... >.>

How is it bashing?

To be honest, I think that veteran members of this community are just seeing what is coming, and we were trying to help you.

But you did not listen, and your continuation of this concept or whatever you call it, simply caused some community members to pretty much decide it was not worth their time.

It wasn't

Not that I think we will change anything at this point, but now we are going to watch the inevitable...

If you could commit to any of the several threads you proposed, maybe i would think it's worth while to help you with coding, or any modeler would see fit to go and be your partner with this...and when i have a project like several's i'm undertaking with a friend that could by some reason be canceled because of lack of time from me or him ... we don't announce