Sign in to follow this  
3lockad3

Really bis ? Really ?

You have a game that is falling apart from the editor out, you have chased away a ton of mission designers and scripters. Almost every damn server has so much config or mod changes that most servers can't be connected to (not that that is your fault, but it is death by association I guess,, after all it is your product.) About half of the editor is not working... And to make things even more fun, everything needs to be heavily scripted just to run basic tasks or for jips,, and you guys make karts !?!?!?!?

I get that it is a donation thing,, but how about making a nice stable platform for those karts.. just sayin' that some serious issues need to be addressed maybe before you start adding content that has nothing to do with most peoples interest.

In case you have not been paying attention,, our community is seriously shrinking, and we are losing valuable modders and scripters in the process. That's my 2 cents.. And no I'm not in a keyboard rage,, I know it kinda looks like it :D Just sick of waiting for nothing!

I know I'd pay more just for you to address some real issues!

Have you checked your body today?Are you clean, beautiful human being?Have you breath the air today and do something exciting?

No point of getting worked out over game!

and you guys make karts !?!?!?!?

Nope, they didn't. Some BI employees modelled the Karts in their free time (you know, hobby). BI used the Karts for a aprils fools joke (Splendid Split video, you might have heard of it). The community feedback was so overwhelming that BI decided to actually release it as a cheap DLC to a.) use it as a testbed for the DLC system and b.) to donate to a NGO.

Besides that, there are already threads covering the Karts DLC:

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

\End of thread