zooloo75

Firefight Improvement System 2

I don't know what that means but I'm glad progress is happening mate!

• Like 2

Heatmap

Green: Vantage Position

Orange: Death Position 

BVJDT7A.jpg

A simple heatmap visualization using data collected with FFIS2.

• Like 2

Very cool. Does it take many iterations of fights to build that data? How do the AI access that information? Are they able to extrapolate to other similar terrain features for future conflicts?

Looks good anyway!

• Like 1

Very cool. Does it take many iterations of fights to build that data? How do the AI access that information? Are they able to extrapolate to other similar terrain features for future conflicts?

Looks good anyway!

Does it take many iterations of fights to build that data?: Yes

How do the AI access that information?: ArmA interfaces through my DLL, which then interfaces through my webserver, which then interfaces with my database, then vice versa.

Are they able to extrapolate to other similar terrain features for future conflicts?: Yes.

Holy Balls!I just came here from the original FFIS thread-i had no idea something like this was being worked on.It sounds amazing!I didn't realise Arma(Or any game really) was capable of having AI that learn and adapt to scenarios over time.if this works out it will really be something.I hope it's soon lol!

Does it take many iterations of fights to build that data?: Yes

How do the AI access that information?: ArmA interfaces through my DLL, which then interfaces through my webserver, which then interfaces with my database, then vice versa.

Are they able to extrapolate to other similar terrain features for future conflicts?: Yes.

Sorry, I don't fully understand the interfacing with a webserver part-- What part in the AI will your webserver have? Just a "heatmap" database? What about the server upkeep? Will this mod be subscription based?

I think he is making one big database for the terrain analyse, so every fight will improve the AI worldwide instead of one server alone. 

You sure you can provide a server which can handle this? 

I would offer to spend some money for a dedicated high performance server for this challenge if needed. 

Jesus, i offer you a VM on my Root if needed :D 

Any news on this mod? I love FFIS by the way so I just wanna know if it's still active.

What happened to this ai mod is it being worked on still or no??

+1

But no one plays a single mission many time i mean if i completed the ambush then why i load back and play that segment avain