Sign in to follow this  
BobMalarkey

Allied Armour I44

Hi!

A few friends of mine and I needed some British and American armour for Invasion 44 and I reconfigured a few .pbos from the WW2 Collection Mod to add these tanks with I44 crews and raised power to combat heavy German tanks.

Now, I was wondering if it would be acceptable for me to release these somewhere as an unofficial 'addon to an addon' in case anybody else would like to use them. I have no idea who made the tanks but I could probably find out and I would release these with full credits going to the creators, making it clear I only changed a few lines of code in the config.cpp of the .pbo.

I know, a few years ago when I didn't have the expertise to do this, I would have liked some armour, so I just thought it would be nice to give these to anyone who would like them. Unfortunately I have no high-spec British or American tankers so I have used the paratrooper Gun Crew class but they don't look too bad, if you can overlook the lack of proper tank crewmen.

Yours,

Bob Malarkey

OFP is an old game now but people like to play with

i think that you should try contacting the original creators of the addon and if you faile to contact them you can release your work with a warning message saying that your are using the work from other creators than you !