Sign in to follow this  
maxjoiner

New entry steam id number problem

Hi all, I found my steam number with "Steam ID Finder" and I tried many times

to verify it in Steam Workshop ID Verification on Make arma not war, but every time I had this message:

"It appears that you are not the owner of the Steam Workshop item with id: XXXXXXXXX."

I tried with only numbers..

I tried with all the steam iD..

where I wrong?

Hi all, I found my steam number with "Steam ID Finder" and I tried many times

to verify it in Steam Workshop ID Verification on Make arma not war, but every time I had this message:

"It appears that you are not the owner of the Steam Workshop item with id: XXXXXXXXX."

I tried with only numbers..

I tried with all the steam iD..

where I wrong?

Hi maxjoiner,

Could you please send an e-mail to explain your issue to support@makearmanotwar.com? We'll be able to sort out your issue directly. Thanks!

Ok thanks I'll do..

But just to inform You, this is one of the multiples problems I had with steam and Make arma not war

I had until from begin...

Ok thanks I'll do..

But just to inform You, this is one of the multiples problems I had with steam and Make arma not war

I had until from begin...

Issue resolved.

Hi all, we now believe to have fixed another issue we believe to be the cause of this, anyone still experiencing it?

Hi all, we now believe to have fixed another issue we believe to be the cause of this, anyone still experiencing it?

I just tested this now, still had the issue. However, deleting the entry and then re-creating a new one fixed it.

Same issue here. Sent e-mail to the above address.

The workshop item is one I just created specifically for the contest.

I still have the issue. Note that I created the entry with a BI profile. When I try to verify it asks me to log in with my Steam account but then it stays logged in with my BI profile. This might be related to the issue, but in the end I think it shouldn't be a problem to verify your workshop item regardless of which login method you used for the makearmanotwar.com website.

Is there a way to merge/link the BI and Steam accounts to one?

Sign in to follow this