kimi_uy

"Home made" targeting pod for ANY aircraft

You can now lock on to targets / grid position by using Ctrl + T with the UAV. This means self- designation is now possible.

Also, location for the TO-199 named "to199" is this attachTo [ to199 ,[4.78,-1.715,1.5764]];

Iis there a way to make a script so the JTAC on the ground can use the UAV Terminal (or a PDA mod, whatever) to see what the pilot is seeing through the pod. Essentially a ROVER feed mod since only the pilot can "see" through the pod and not the guy on the ground.

Edited by EricJ

Iis there a way to make a script so the JTAC on the ground can use the UAV Terminal (or a PDA mod, whatever) to see what the pilot is seeing through the pod. Essentially a ROVER feed mod since only the pilot can "see" through the pod and not the guy on the ground.

Well its definitely possible its just I'm not that advanced at scripting ... yet.

I think it would just be a dialogue and then from the dialogue have it display what the targeting pod is seeing. But as said I have no idea on how to make it render the uav's feed.

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

well its definitely not possible to make the 'feed' show where the uav is looking. Really sorry.

Well its definitely possible its just I'm not that advanced at scripting ... yet.

I think it would just be a dialogue and then from the dialogue have it display what the targeting pod is seeing. But as said I have no idea on how to make it render the uav's feed.

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

well its definitely not possible to make the 'feed' show where the uav is looking. Really sorry.

It's possible to see it through cTAB... heck, you can even have someone on the ground slewing the turret.

Only downside is that the feed shows half the object view distance that's set in your ingame options. Same goes for the UAV feed of the person that has control of it, like in this video:

Edited by geraldbolso1899

It's possible to see it through cTAB... heck, you can even have someone on the ground slewing the turret.

Only downside is that the feed shows half the object view distance that's set in your ingame options. Same goes for the UAV feed of the person that has control of it, like in this video:

cTab doesn't show though where the turret is looking though. It just shows a front view and a down view.

cTab doesn't show though where the turret is looking though. It just shows a front view and a down view.

I have dealt with this in the upcoming version of cTab, both UAV camera positions (gunner and driver) are now tracked. I think there needs to be a choice of zoom-level and NV/FLIR modes to make it really useful, but I hope its a step in the right direction. If you'd like to give it a try, use the latest beta version of 2.1. https://github.com/Riouken/cTab/releases

I have dealt with this in the upcoming version of cTab, both UAV camera positions (gunner and driver) are now tracked. I think there needs to be a choice of zoom-level and NV/FLIR modes to make it really useful, but I hope its a step in the right direction. If you'd like to give it a try, use the latest beta version of 2.1. https://github.com/Riouken/cTab/releases

@Gundy

Thanks for sending this information I see I found what I need to use.

I'll probably push out another update with the scripted version.