Sign in to follow this  
Sterlingarcherz101

Running jump key configuration

Hey, trying to locate the running jump key binding in the controls option.

It is set as default Cx 2.

I want to bind it to a differnt key. Does anyone know where in the controls options, the run and jump is located.

Cheers.

There is no jump or running jump in Arma. Perhaps you mean step over? Are you using mods?

Hey, trying to locate the running jump key binding in the controls option.

It is set as default Cx 2.

I want to bind it to a differnt key. Does anyone know where in the controls options, the run and jump is located.

Cheers.

As i can probably tell you've come across one of those servers with scripted jumping, or a mod. I personally set my jump key the same as vault, essentially because with the addition of jumping on certain servers and mods, it efficiently replaces the need for me to slowly vault over an object. So ideally, "V" is a good key to use. However, if your looking for key bindings for jump, unless it's coded in, you wont be able to. For example, the Breaking Point mod has the ability for you to set custom controls, in the custom controls sections in options>controls. However, for servers like wasteland or Life that include a jumping script, you might have to deal with it being stuck to the vault ("V") key. If this isn't what you were reffering to, than... I have no idea how to help.

Regards. ;)