2fast

The Super Soldier Mode – Ultimate Cheat Module for Single Player

Nvm. Seems dev branch is crashing whenever radio trigger is involved.

Edited by 2fast

Since the Latest Update, YQ Mod  is no longer working. I've tried the -filepatching command; yet am getting nothing. are you able to get it running damaj0r  or 2fast?

Since the Latest Update, YQ Mod  is no longer working. I've tried the -filepatching command; yet am getting nothing. are you able to get it running damaj0r  or 2fast?

Seems to work fine for me.  I clicked the file patching box in the launch menu, enabled the mod by clicking the YQ box in the "esc" screen in-game.

Is there a way to have enemies that "you" see highlighted in the same way your teams' targets are reported?

im getting an error message when i try to activate the menu. Script@YQ_MOD/Data/scriptinit.sqf not found can anyone help me i used to love this mod back when it worked for me!

• Like 1

im getting an error message when i try to activate the menu. Script@YQ_MOD/Data/scriptinit.sqf not found can anyone help me i used to love this mod back when it worked for me!

The same problem

• Like 1

I barely managed to pull scope/slow-mo feature(also Kill Ticker) for personal use and went ahead and shared it: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/192940-trying-to-pull-a-feature-from-an-outdated-mod/?p=3069843

Don't know if I'm supposed to share it(now) but since I already did share in the linked thread its only fair to post it here also, I think. 

I barely managed to pull scope/slow-mo feature(also Kill Ticker) for personal use and went ahead and shared it: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/192940-trying-to-pull-a-feature-from-an-outdated-mod/?p=3069843

Don't know if I'm supposed to share it(now) but since I already did share in the linked thread its only fair to post it here also, I think. 

No worries. Thanks for letting me know.

Trying to fix the new config error since APEX update. What a headache @_@

• Like 1

Thanks for this great mod! I was wondering, Is it possible to change the intel (the function that locates enemies) to have it always enable? What i mean is so that i can see all soilders where they are if i get within 200 meters of any? Thanks!

I am getting an error message when I try to activate the menu. Can any one help me with "Script@YQ_MOD/Data/scriptinit.sqf not found" ? Thank you very much!! :))

• Like 1

Can't get this working... :(
Running current steam version, 1.74.14xxx
I see the button right in place, but when I click on it, I get this error message: "Script @YQ_MOD\data\scriptInit.sqf not found"
Although the mentioned file is there.
Does someone using this mod right now?

On 27.8.2017 at 5:42 PM, Tatanka88Hun said:

Can't get this working... :(
Running current steam version, 1.74.14xxx
I see the button right in place, but when I click on it, I get this error message: "Script @YQ_MOD\data\scriptInit.sqf not found"
Although the mentioned file is there.
Does someone using this mod right now?

No. But: Launch ArmA with "-filepatching" flag?

i put the item into the main folder of the game, (where the @ mods go, don't see it anywhere. is it suppose to appear

when i pause the game right as i am playing in the action? or on the map possibly?

am i missing something?

On 6/5/2014 at 2:48 AM, asuseroako said:

I've got a laptop running the game in 1680x1050, 16:10 Wide aspect ratio

http://s17.postimg.org/kir8i1r33/arma3_2014_06_05_12_41_49_61.jpg

As expected, the button, HUD and minimap are displaced, like this...

http://s15.postimg.org/9p2mvoowb/arma3_2014_06_05_12_37_21_04.png

The codes below seem to have addressed the issue (at least on my part)...

1) For the file superSoldier.hpp, edit x and y values (as shown in red)

class RscDisplayInterrupt: RscStandardDisplay {
class Controls {
	class b_YQ_MOD: RscButton
	{
		idc = -1;
		text = "YQ_MOD";
		action = "[] execVM '@YQ_MOD\data\scriptInit.sqf';";
[color="#FF0000"]		        x = "1 * 			(			((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 40) + 			(safezoneX)";
	        y = "12 * (	(	((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2) / 25) + (safezoneY + safezoneH - ( ((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 1.2))";[/color]			
		w = 5.5 * GUI_GRID_W;
		h = 1.5 * GUI_GRID_H;
	};
};
};

and for the HUD and minimap, you'll find these in hud.hpp. Edit x values as shown in red.

class t_stat_1: RscText
		{
			idc = 1001;
			sizeEx = 0.03;	
			colorText[] = COLOR_WHITE;
			style = ST_RIGHT;
			text = "STAT 1"; //--- ToDo: Localize;
			[color="#FF0000"]x = 47.5 * GUI_GRID_W + GUI_GRID_X;[/color]
			y = 3.5 * GUI_GRID_H + GUI_GRID_Y;
			w = 16 * GUI_GRID_W;
			h = 0.5 * GUI_GRID_H;
		};

//add minimap element inside
		class map : KEGsRscMapControl
		{
			idc = 101;
			[color="#FF0000"]x = 50 * GUI_GRID_W + GUI_GRID_X;[/color]
			y = 10 * GUI_GRID_H + GUI_GRID_Y;
			w = 13 * GUI_GRID_W;
			h = 11 * GUI_GRID_H;

Result:

http://s24.postimg.org/q9uwxrj45/arma3_2014_06_05_12_49_54_64.png

I hope that helps those with same screen resolution as mine. Thanks to 2fast for sharing :)                                                           so where in arma 3.config do i check for the resolution (XXXxXXX and the other thing XX:XX)? there were couple of numbers, i did not desire to mess it up.

i'd like to copy your resolution settings so that hopefully these settings will make the mod to appear.

tried copy and pasting these at the resolution settings i have now (whatever they are) but it didn't work

On 6/5/2014 at 1:17 AM, foxhound said:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done 😉

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

would you help me to make this mod work for me? i have the button on screen but it says that something is missing (even right after downloading it)

On 5/19/2017 at 3:47 AM, Mr. Quark said:

Found out how to fix! Go to launch parameters in steam. And put in "-filepatching" and it will work! @TRUNG TIN NGUYEN

if only i had read that a year (give or take) ago, then i wouldn't have had this on the back of my mind everytime arma 3 came to mind (or even call of duty)