2fast

The Super Soldier Mode – Ultimate Cheat Module for Single Player

Thanks for the feedback. Mind posting your modification and UI setting up here for people who might have the same issue?

Anyway, the UAV button will release a UAV for you. You can access it if you have UAV terminal on you (I suggest you load the preset 1 in weapon menu, has everything you need there). Then you can connect to the UAV for surveilance. In the next release I wil make surveilance easier by marking out enemy automatically on your map once UAV reaches height.

Supply drop chopper is scripted to drop cargo at about 10 meter height. So if you place the waypoint at a location where there are buildings and trees around, when the chopper attempt to land, it will get cancelled somehow and attempt again. In the next release, I will set a finite time before chopper gives up and simply drops the cargo. Also cargo will be unpacked automatically without player using action.

As it turns out, my entire problem was that I was trying to use a unique mod folder for all my scripted gameplay addons, thus disregarding the cardinal advice that you had given about not changing it's root path.

Basically, it was my fault I didn't RTFT (read the frigging text).

Can I ask where you specify what cargo is dropped when the helo drops supplies? Because it actually did drop a sea can, but it was completely empty.

Is there an option in the action menu to "activate" it or something?

As it turns out, my entire problem was that I was trying to use a unique mod folder for all my scripted gameplay addons, thus disregarding the cardinal advice that you had given about not changing it's root path.

Basically, it was my fault I didn't RTFT (read the frigging text).

Can I ask where you specify what cargo is dropped when the helo drops supplies? Because it actually did drop a sea can, but it was completely empty.

Is there an option in the action menu to "activate" it or something?

U have to "Unpack Container" through your ActionScroll Menu

U have to "Unpack Container" through your ActionScroll Menu

Good to know, and yeah. I really think the supply drop needs to be reworked.

I just sat watching a helicopter try to drop a container in a relatively open area only to allow itself to drift near obstacles and then repeat the whole process like some kind of obsessive compulsive.

Seriously mitigates the usefulness of the feature.

I had the same problem. Sometimes the pilot is just hovering over the drop point. And he wont drop the crate, i have to call another Helo to get my desired Vehicle

haha sorry about that guys! I will rework the supply drop routine, also container will be auto unpacked =)

Great mod 2fast..

Just wondered if we could change key binds using a userconfig file. I know you can edit the hotkey.sqf which I did but messed the whole thing up ! I also haven't got a Win left key only a Win right key on my keyboard.

Thanks.

EDIT: Now using "GlovePie" for the above. http://glovepie.en.softonic.com/

Script : Key.LeftWindows = Keyboard.RightWindows

Edited by cub1

haha sorry about that guys! I will rework the supply drop routine, also container will be auto unpacked =)

Why Auto unpacking? It should stay in the Container till a player decide it´s safe to unpack it. I thought it would be helpful to add a single flare to container after the helo dropped the item/vehicle

Great mod 2fast..

Just wondered if we could change key binds using a userconfig file. I know you can edit the hotkey.sqf which I did but messed the whole thing up ! I also haven't got a Win left key only a Win right key on my keyboard.

Thanks.

Have not really explored that option. Since it was initially a private mod so I did not worry about compatibility issue and everything was implemented to my liking, but I will definitely look into it for upcoming releases =)

Why Auto unpacking? It should stay in the Container till a player decide it´s safe to unpack it. I thought it would be helpful to add a single flare to container after the helo dropped the item/vehicle

Thanks for the suggestion. One reason for auto unpacking is because I want things to be automatically and require less control from user. With so many functions integrated, it get tedious to micro manage stuff. This mod is supposed to bring some quick run'n gun fun and obviously not aim realism =P besides, if it is auto unpacked, it is easy for AI to find the vehicle and mount it without player digging though action menu for AI to unpack it. I like to be in overwatch position and drop a couple of AI and MRAP in the flank and sniping out enemy from an angle they did not suspect. But that's just me. Feel free to edit my mod, the original unpack code is still left inside the script and you can change it by simple uncomment that part of the code. Look inside data\support\supplyDrop.sqf when the new release is out

Okay dude. Unpacked Vehicles will have magnetic effect on AI Launchers, but your decision. I deal with it ^^

Okay dude. Unpacked Vehicles will have magnetic effect on AI Launchers, but your decision. I deal with it ^^

Interesting... I did not see that coming. In my missions I never really dropped vehicles in the middle of battlefield. Always somewhere secure. Will add both options then!

Hmm well, i play only WholeLottaAltis, you should try it when u are searching for intense action. In this mission u will decide that the GM6 Lynx Custom from your mod always should be in the own backpack if you want to survive :)

Hmm well, i play only WholeLottaAltis, you should try it when u are searching for intense action. In this mission u will decide that the GM6 Lynx Custom from your mod always should be in the own backpack if you want to survive :)

Haha I have tried it, but my computer struggles with framerates (i5 4670 + GTX 680). That is why I play my own dynamic mission most of the time, task based instead of action based. Never more than 30 AI in the map at the same time. I once heard from someone that the art that should be mastered for any arma mission is to use the least amount of AI to create as much of a battlefield atmosphere as possible (unless AI cpu usage is drastically improved). Couldn't agree more.

Btw, just in case you want to try stealth approach to take down vehicles, get EBR custom rifle to snipe out driver and gunner of any armored vehicle at distance is pretty fun too. That thing has custom ammo that penetrate just about anything, with silencer =P

Dude, i know about the EBR^^ I also use the "customized" vest and backpack, with that amount of guns i carry with me i would be able to start everywhere and against everyone a war ^^

cool, just making sure you didnt miss out on some of the goodies included in my mod. =P

I tested the most of your mod but had to remove it today afternoon cause it conflicts somehow with WholeLottaAltis, i bet its cause the respawn system WLA using. It makes me sad, i´d really like the functions. Maybe you would take a look by yourself and when u fix it i´ll put it again into my modlist. The issue was that the functions wont show up after a while (mean the Winkey+1,2,3,4)

I tested the most of your mod but had to remove it today afternoon cause it conflicts somehow with WholeLottaAltis, i bet its cause the respawn system WLA using. It makes me sad, i´d really like the functions. Maybe you would take a look by yourself and when u fix it i´ll put it again into my modlist. The issue was that the functions wont show up after a while (mean the Winkey+1,2,3,4)

Yes, the function has initialization issue after respawn. You could try go into Esc menu to disable it the mod (click YQ_MOD again) and go back game for a few second (giving time for scripts to deinitialize). After that you can enable the mod again via Esc menu and most of the time it should be re-initialized.

I have also already implemented my own revive system now, so it somehow goes around any respawn system. But I am pretty sure it could introduce some other problem as well because it is done using "handleDamage" eventhandler that many missions that implemented respawn system also uses.

Yes, the function has initialization issue after respawn. You could try go into Esc menu to disable it the mod (click YQ_MOD again) and go back game for a few second (giving time for scripts to deinitialize). After that you can enable the mod again via Esc menu and most of the time it should be re-initialized.

i tried exactly that yesterday as the issue started. Didnt help

i tried exactly that yesterday as the issue started. Didnt help

*scratches head* not sure what went wrong there... but thanks for the report!

Excellent mod! I love it..

I think that outfit and gear mod have to be in the menu too. Kill trigger is a very nice add.

Last mission i have problems with the weapon mod, i switch to a weapon and this disappeared. maybe problems with the last update?

Waiting por updates!

Waiting por updates!

Any chance i can change the keybind ( instead of Win left i want to use win right ) ??

Any chance i can change the keybind ( instead of Win left i want to use win right ) ??

I use "GlovePie" for this exact reason. Changed win left to use win right using the script : Key.LeftWindows = Keyboard.RightWindows

http://glovepie.en.softonic.com/

you have to edit the script fnc_hotkey under hotkey folder to change the key binding. This of course requires you to understand the script. =)

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

I have problems with the weapon menu, sometimes dont work.

i purposely did not put outfit and gear mod in the main supersoldier menu as i do not want players to change gear on-the-fly, at least call up a support drop and wait for the weaponbox. adds a little bit of realism. that is the balance i am trying to achieve with my mod. not too sim, not too arcade =)

Updated on the first post

v1.03

+added: ability to target self or own veh

+added: unstuck animation using target menu and get up (for player only)

+added: revive self after time delay

+added: add rating manipulation to prevent being renegade (at revive)

+added: new inteligence system(removed proximity sensor)

+added: UAV surveilance system

+fix: rework intel and proximity sensor

+added: revive teammate in target menu

+modified: auto unpack container

+added: death marker of reinforcement group member for better location after death for revive

+added: revive action on group members (no need to use target menu)

+fix: addweapon works only when load is less than 1

+added: add 3d icon to spotted enemy

<HELP NEEDED>

I will need help from people to setup a user config to allow user to define their own hotkey. Also people who are experienced in making the UI compatible with different resolution and UI size.

Tester also needed if you want to get the latest version and test out for bugs for me

This looks like a great mod, but I haven't been able to get it working. I'm unfortunately getting an error on launch. I get a popup message saying: "Include file @YQ_MOD\data\config.hpp not found."

Looking through the mod folders, I can clearly see the file in question. "~My Documents\Arma 3\yq_mod\data\config.hpp" -- file size is 443 bytes

I thought that the mod folder being in lowercase might've been the issue, but changing the case didn't work. (I originally downloaded the mod via withSIX)

So, after downloading the file from Armaholic; "YQ_MOD_v1.01.zip", I'm still having the same error message pop up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.