johnhansen

Brazilian Defence Forces (BDF) Released

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Edited by Guest
updated to latest

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Patch 2.0

Added paratrooper Infantry and New sounds.

<link snip>

Friend, can you give a link to only the patch instead of the whole mod? My internet is horrible ATM, so I need to buy some CAT5 cables but I can't yet, haha.:rolleyes:

Your mod is perfect, man.. I'm using this with a FARC / Colombia pack and it's pretty good

I'd like to learn how to mod like you :D, where did you learn to model? Hell, I'd like to help you on this mod if I had the knowledge or any army experience

---

Amigo, não tem como disponibilizar somente o patch em vez do mod completo? Minha internet está horrivel e eu tenho que passar um cabo CAT5 para o meu quarto haha.:rolleyes:

Seu mod é perfeito cara.. Estou usando com um pack de FARC / Colombia e é muito bom.

Quero aprender a criar mods que nem você :D, onde você aprendeu a modelar? Gostaria de ajudá-lo nesse projeto se tivesse algum tipo de experiência.

EDIT: It just finished downloading, no need anymore :3

Edited by apdapreturns

Are we EVER going to see the IA-2 and SIGs back? I´m eager for them and a fix for the Blackhawks (they conflict with Aplion´s US choppers, making both BDF´s blackhawk and US blackhawk have a horrible bugged texture with CSAT camo mixed with other texture parts...) =)

cheers!

YAY! Finally the IA-2 is back! Congrats JHansen! Does it have a version with vertical grip or AFG grip? Greta to see FAP and MAG with functional bipods too, hope you fix the Blackhawk bug (the conflict between your´s UH-60 config and US choppers one)

Anxious to see more vehicles now (the M103 APC and Leo 1A5 you´ve posted sometime ago)

May the FROTA be with you buddy!

BDF2.3

Changelog:

Added IA2 Variants

Added New HD textures Uniforns

https://mega.co.nz/#!aQ01gCIL!1l7HlWuwFPcmPiISQrx11JK1dZoXdFfZCVFUbFSjmlA

---------- Post added at 01:43 ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 ----------

;2750685']YAY! Finally the IA-2 is back! Congrats JHansen! Does it have a version with vertical grip or AFG grip? Greta to see FAP and MAG with functional bipods too' date=' hope you fix the Blackhawk bug (the conflict between your´s UH-60 config and US choppers one)

Anxious to see more vehicles now (the M103 APC and Leo 1A5 you´ve posted sometime ago)

May the FROTA be with you buddy![/quote']

on the vehicles ..... I have trouble editalos ..... I just know edit infantry and guns ..... I will try to fix the BUG of black hawk

More AI-2 variants, the more the better... hope to see the SIG for FAB soldiers fixed soon!

And if you´re having a nightmarish development with the vehicles, try consulting Chairbourne, Chortles , AtinAtiki and Reyhard, they´ve been poring A2 stuff and I´m sure they´d lend you a hand =)

May the FROTA be with you, buddy!

;2750685']YAY! Finally the IA-2 is back! Congrats JHansen! Does it have a version with vertical grip or AFG grip? Greta to see FAP and MAG with functional bipods too' date=' hope you fix the Blackhawk bug (the conflict between your´s UH-60 config and US choppers one)

May the FROTA be with you buddy![/quote']

This over rights nato hellcats mod and the plane mod (Forget the name) too. Just bringing it up for future updates if John can fix it.

Could you make a version of the vests without the kneepads so we could use them on other uniforms as well? Love the mod.

The game Crashes if i use your unit near a Regular arma 3 unit, or try to mix gears like Use Arma 3 Nato or AAF plate carrier with your uniform or using other weapons with your mod...if i try to play against CSAT or NATO if i die i get the Skeleton Error where everyone Becomes static like a T and then the game stop responding