Sign in to follow this  
mash6

Help with weapon importing

Hi everybody.

I've got a little problem with a weapon. I'm trying to make a Baikal MP153 in game. The weapon works pretty good, the model is perfect (got a free to use model on internet) et texture is good. In fact, everything is perfect except the handanim...

I used the "standard" BIS Skeleton P3D, placed my weapon, moved the hand, placed the weapon bone on my gun and all was perfect in Oxygen but in-game, it's not cool at all. I post a screenshot because I don't know how to explain

9596772014053000016.jpg

Here is my folder config :

-anim
--model.cfg
--mp153_handAnim.rtm

-data
--mp153_CO.paa
--mp153_NOHQ.paa

-sound/
--MP153firing.wav
--MP153reload.wav

-UI/
--gear_mp153_x_CA.paa

config.cpp
model.cfg
mp153.p3d

My handAnim[] :

handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton","\baikal_mp153\anim\mp153_handAnim.rtm"};

I comfirm that my .pbo is binarized and .rtm are also but I tried with and without binarizing .rtm

The weapon bone is in the hands of the character on the BIS_Skeleton ans the finger is on the trigger

Can you tell me where I made an error please ?

Thank's for reading & helping,

Bye :)

(Sorry for the English I'm from France)

Edited by Mash6

Hi man,

I followed all this tutorial, re-readed it and in particular this part and checked his files but I don't see where I got my error...

Thank's for helping ;)

P.S. : I sent you a PM :)

Edited by Mash6

Yeah man it looks like the hands are just to high. MAYBE- now im not 100% sure if this does anything- the "weapon" selection may have been moved? Just check it because I think the grip should be aligned with your guns when you lin it up.