Sign in to follow this  
cannonouscrash

How do I get my free DLC?

As I purchased the supporter edition, which came with all DLC (providing they weren't standalone). How do I get this?

Nothing to do, as long as Steam updates normally. Then, look into the "challenges" missions.

^^ Man what a great system for a DLC !

The system of including DLC in expensive special edition releases of video games? This has nothing to do with Bohemia's new DLC system.

You're really starting to sound like a fanboy.

The system of including DLC in expensive special edition releases of video games? This has nothing to do with Bohemia's new DLC system.
Incorrect, he's replying to ProfTournesol saying that the Lite method is not used.

It doesn't matter which method is used. He bought the Supporter Edition and thus gets the DLC without any restrictions whatsoever.

You're really starting to sound like a fanboy.

You obviously haven't been keeping up with peoples' posts in other threads !

Read the forums then come back. And yes, nothing wrong with being a fanboi !

You obviously haven't been keeping up with peoples' posts in other threads !

Read the forums then come back. And yes, nothing wrong with being a fanboi !

I have been posting in those threads.

What's wrong with being a fanboy is that it prevents you from logically examining a situation and seeing both sides of an argument because you are too emotionally invested in one side.

Edit:

Which means he already paid for it when Arma was released. Nothing is free in this world. NOTHING.

I never said he got it for free. I just said he got it.

Edited by roshnak

It doesn't matter which method is used. He bought the Supporter Edition and thus gets the DLC without any restrictions whatsoever.

Which means he already paid for it when Arma was released. Nothing is free in this world. NOTHING.

Buy through Steam. Then you're guaranteed to get any old rubbish whether you want it or not.