Sign in to follow this  
gysgt_mel

Mysterious you were banned message

So my problem is simple. Im trying to join a server which i'm not on any ban lists which have been triple checked by the admin of the server, im not guid banned nor do i have any cheat engines.

Problem persisted and the admin of the server contacted BIS and they said that i have something corrupted on my windows. I did a fresh windows install and fresh arma 3 install and still to no avail. Weird thing is I can join any other Arma 3 server without a problem. This is getting very annoying and would appreciate the help.

If it's only 1 server, it's probably a problem in that server....

Like I said, im not on any ban lists. The second battleye starts up a window pop ups and says you were banned. People in game just see me connecting and disconnecting.

let me tell you , there is 2 different ban list on every server ,one for admins ....use guid in the battleye folder and the other using uid in the game root , so ask the admins to check in the game root ban files (// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION on hackeddata = "ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected)

your uid should definitively be in the ban list , been running arma since the 1 ,and most of the time the engine is never wrong so check let me know ...:yay:

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by claws01

Just waiting on a reply from the admin, will tell you if he indeed check those but I have a feeling he did.. Because he said that he removed all ban lists and I tried to join and it still gave the message. And weird thing is it's not giving anything in-game that why would I be banned.

humm strange there was a ban.txt with a single id in the root dir but i have never put it there as i use profiles anyhow test again plz