Sign in to follow this  
benw

possible solution to resolve the issue of "You were kicked"/ read mission from bank

//As for the getting auto kicked from your server issue:

I use the "Arma 3 Server" downloaded from steam tools category, after installing, you will find that there will be "steam_appid.txt" in your Arma 3 Server folder (default should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server).

Open it and check if the value is 107410, if it is not, change it, and save it. After doing that, you should be able to join your server.

//As for the read mission from bank issue:

condition: you are using TADST v2.4+Arma 3 Server(downloaded from steam) like me

what to do:

1. make sure that "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\mpmissions" contains the mission that you want to host on your server

2. and copy those pbo mission files from step 1. to your "\TADST v2.4\MPMissions" folder

BTW as for non dedicated server problem, i currently still have no solution for that, i noticed that a few days ago, all other players suddenly cannot join the non dedicated server, and i tried everything to resolve this problem, but nothing can help. If you want to host some mission for your friends, please use the dedicated server and the ping value will be correctly shown in the steam browser even if you are hosting behind the router, which can be downloaded from steam->tools-> Arma 3 Server