welcome to my projects page.

I have a few projects in the works.

I will post updates as I have progress to report.

here is a list of what I am currently working on.

1. BD-5J micro jet (my addon from A2 porting it A3 and updating it)

2. C-RAM ( counter rocket, artillery and mortar land based phalanx weapon system)

3. SR-71 Blackbird

4. M915 Truck (to pull the c-ram)

5. MAARS robot (ugv)

6. M114 CRC (Vietnam era Calvary recon carrier)

here is a link to some pics click here

16f9af38-0d8d-44cc-8775-6bdebc07d601_zpsf77a5a44.jpg

bd5j.jpg

buldozer2011-01-1121-48-14-73.jpg

buldozer2010-12-2212-27-35-86.jpg

buldozer2010-12-2212-44-15-19.jpg

11.jpg

buldozer2010-10-2123-59-45-80.jpg

Well hi there you sexy Blackbird :D I can hardly wait to fly around at mach 3.3

Niiiice... I imagine that you've gotten a chance to tinker around with the Arma 3 samples and therefore see how to do up PhysX for the M114, the M915 (and maybe the C-RAM), the MAARS, and even the BD-5J? (Although I'd say that the PhysX implementation for the BD-5J should be real simple, or at least I understand that the parameters aren't nearly as detailed as for ground vehicles, and the plane sample suggests something of how to do the modeling side thereof -- geo LOD and PhysX LOD alike.)

Keen to see how you'll get the truck-trailer system going. Best of luck! :)

Yes please to more UGVs.

Do you also intend on modelling the variant of the MAARS with a manipulator arm?

I am looking forward for your SR-71, is there any chance of an alpha release or more screens of it in-game?

glad to see you back man ! been looking at your arma 2 release so long ago...

I am very interested in how you will implement towing. I hope it will be something that can be carried over to other existing vehicles!

This sounds great. I was confused at first, and thought the BD-5J was for A3. Not realising my mistake, I installed it and tried it out in editor. Try as I might, it wouldn't taxi. So idiot me decided to spawn it 5 km above ground and see if the engine activated when in the air. It did. Then I turned on afterburner. With a WOOOOOSH, I began to accelerate the remaining 4.9km towards Altis. By the time I pulled up, I had hit 979kph and rising. When I cleared the island, I was travelling at 1035 kph. I could cross the entire island in under a minute. Pretty Impressive for a microjet.

My mistake turned out kinda fun I guess. Though now I do eagerly anticipate an updated version of your mod. Best of luck!

Edited by RiskPickles

Any up-dates on the C-RAM? Did you get it to work any better? Can we see some Co-ordinated attacks of Stinger men and C-RAM?

Maybe a Template with Air protection systems installed ? Any videos of it in action?:p