Sign in to follow this  
scottmillerukctrg

Dude, I just realized something cool

I was reading some conspiracy theories about a guy called John Titor or something like that, the theory said that he was a time traveller from the future that worked for the United States Time Travelling Company by the year 2036. In his posts he always mentioned that there was a Third World War. He also posted pictures of what could be the time travelling device.

Now see how this correlates with the Arma 3 Campaign.

First mission --> Drawdown 2035

Last mission if you choose to help Miller --> WW3

The device thing that Kerry must steal is extremely alike to Titor's diagrams of the time travelling machine.

Maybe you guys should do some more research and find out more stuff about that because Arma 3 and this John Titor guy really correlate with each other.

Thanks for your time

You should check the word 'gullible'. Any decent physicist will tell you that you can travel forwards in time (look, you are doing it now!) but you cannot go backwards :)

Who starts a thread with the word 'Dude' anyway? I blame your teachers! Sheesh.

Oh boy... looks like the cat is out of the bag.

Might as well close the thread now to prevent further info. leaking out and minimize temporal pollution.

Also Mr. Miller:

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

:nono: