BEAKSBY

Health, Food, Water & Money - script and gui icons

Does anyone know where the script or function to run the Health, Food, Water & Money GUI icons can be found. If a someone has this in their PBO could you please post. Thanks

Does anyone know where the script or function to run the Health, Food, Water & Money GUI icons can be found. If a someone has this in their PBO could you please post. Thanks

I didn't even know there are GUI icons in the game for food/water/health and money.

Where did you find them?

I didn't even know there are GUI icons in the game for food/water/health and money.

Where did you find them?

See link to

, from Jester814, bottom right corner of screen. I've seen several games with this and DayZ also.

Ah right ok, I thought you meant there were some in the core game files. Those ones are made by Tonic/SaMatra for Wasteland game mode.

Thought there might be some in the arma folders I missed but I'll have to cobble together some of my own.

Ah right ok, I thought you meant there were some in the core game files. Those ones are made by Tonic/SaMatra for Wasteland game mode.

Thought there might be some in the arma folders I missed but I'll have to cobble together some of my own.

Would you know how I could get the scripts or pbo?

Users>User>AppData>Local>Arma3>MPMISSONCACHE

That should give you the multiplayer mission pbo history of servers such as wasteland or life. It should have everything from icons to scripts. Unless you are looking for a direct download, then I don't know if that exists.

Edited by IndoorBradster

http://www.got2dayz.nl/ maybe here,

i was looking for the same thing this morning but having read some scripts and opened up pbo's i get scared of all that text and stuff i don't understand.

would love this eat and drink health stuff as some kind of module or stripped version of a base mission like wasteland or dayz.

edit

(downloaded from here this morning http://a3wasteland.com/ & https://raw.githubusercontent.com/A3Wasteland/Release_Files/master/A3Wasteland_v0.9g.Altis.pbo)

i found it googling around, if i am not to post this link please mods remove if some one takes offense

Edited by suiside
found another link

BEAKSBY, if you get the files you wanted would you mind sharing them? I would be interested in the icons aswell :3

On 5/29/2014 at 0:06 AM, BEAKSBY said:

See link to

, from Jester814, bottom right corner of screen. I've seen several games with this and DayZ also.

how can i have this hud food+drink+health+armor in arma 3 altis life server?