Sign in to follow this  
scorch_052

Nomex Coveralls Expanded

Nomex Coveralls Expanded

By Scorch052

Description

Nomex Coveralls Expanded takes the original Nomex Coveralls mod created by cinco and expands it by progressively adding things to it. The initial release, titled 1.2 for continuity's sake with the original mod, adds hiddenselections support and a multitude of new textures. As the mod is updated, more and more features will be provided, such as custom vests, modified versions, and custom textures.

Credits

cinco - Creating the original mod and providing the unbinarized files

Foxhound - Clarifying a few things for me regarding the content

ghos7bear (reddit) - Providing assistance in setting up the model with hiddenselections

Bohemia Interactive - Providing a platform and tools to allow us to mod the game as we please.

Images

WhHvhtWl.png

WBeeyXAl.png

i6zaBtol.png

Changelog

-Added hiddenselections allowing for easy retexturing (Selection 0 = Coveralls ; Selection 1 = Gloves)

-Added Olive and Black variants of Coveralls

-Added Tan, Black, and Mechanix variants of Gloves

Classnames

[size=3]
nomex_tan - Tan Nomex Coveralls
nomex_olive - Olive Nomex Coveralls
nomex_black - Black Nomex Coveralls

player setobjecttextureglobal [1, "coverall\data\gloves_mechanix_co.paa"]; - Change gloves to Mechanix[/size]
[size=3]player setobjecttextureglobal [1, "coverall\data\gloves_green_co.paa"]; - Change gloves to Green
player setobjecttextureglobal [1, "coverall\data\gloves_tan_co.paa"]; - Change gloves to Tan
player setobjecttextureglobal [1, "coverall\data\gloves_black_co.paa"]; - Change gloves to Black[/size]

Edited by Scorch_052
Better Pictures

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This looks really nice. I'm glad to see an expansion of the coveralls. Do you have any plans for adding kneepads, rolled sleeves, or other things to the uniform, itself?

This looks really nice. I'm glad to see an expansion of the coveralls. Do you have any plans for adding kneepads, rolled sleeves, or other things to the uniform, itself?

Maybe. I'm pretty new to modelling and using Object Builder. I think, for starters, I'll try making a version without gloves and move on from there.

Hello Scorch, can I get permission to use this addon in my mod? If so, please contact me so we can discuss further stuff about it