Sign in to follow this  
R-Flynn

Arma 3 2RRF Realism Unit In Need Of A Beret

5fqfpe.png

Greetings all!

I'm From a Arma 3 unit know as The 2nd Battalion Royal Regiment Of Fusiliers '2RRF' we have recently started our unit and we are currently organising mods and as you all know each unit / regiment has a certain thing to represent there unit. For instance the paras use a maroon beret however our regiment also uses a beret with a white and red hackle above its logo, if you want to see more images of the fusilier beret obviously look it up on google. Hopefully you can see what my unit wants here. .

This is what the Fusilier beret looks like..

2rhwdb9.jpg

The main reason i'm making this thread is that our unit is need of this to be made, i have tried contacting other modders like kiory123 however they seem to be busy all the time with other mods so i didn't fully know who to contact. So if you can or know anyone who can create this mod please contact me on BI Forums or visit our Teamspeak.. Ts3 IP: 31.186.250.48

-Details-

Ts3: 31.186.250.48

-Kind Regards Coporal Robert James Flynn [2RRF]

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

sorry put this in wrong thread, i just realised the other page made by max power about mod requests. Sorry again :p

Edited by R-Flynn

Thanks for replying mihikle, sorry but my unit leader wants the full beret for full representation lol however we might use that mod in the future.

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Just curious do you think that you could attach the hackle by any chance?

I know virtually nothing about modelling mate. A mate of mine does and was in the process of making me a new beret model for this mod as well as the hackle etc, but in theory as this is a game representing the battlefield, you wouldn't wear the full hackle anyway.

True, however we arent using it in combat.. in combat we use MK7 helmets with scrims and such. We need it for parades and group photos, etc..