Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Battlefield: Hardline

:cool:

Oh yeah, already had a good laugh with that.

It´s true though.

Todays Mainstream MP Shooter is nothing but a mad giant clusterfuck with people either running around like headless chicken or camping somewhere.

BF 1942 was different, BF Vietnam was different. The first COD+expansion was awesome. In those games you had an "established frontline" where the action was going on with reinforcements arriving from behind and both sides trying to get through each others defenses.

Oh yeah, already had a good laugh with that.

It´s true though.

Todays Mainstream MP Shooter is nothing but a mad giant clusterfuck with people either running around like headless chicken or camping somewhere.

BF 1942 was different, BF Vietnam was different. The first COD+expansion was awesome. In those games you had an "established frontline" where the action was going on with reinforcements arriving from behind and both sides trying to get through each others defenses.

Exactly, even today Arma is struggling to get that. It was the whole reason I got A2 was for something similar.

Accoding to him HArdline is just a insanely expensive DLC for BF4. It´s lazy, the gamemodes are not very good and it doesn´t do much with the police/criminals theme

Ten years ago I enjoyed playing battlefield and call of duty. Meanwhile CoD are games for first graders and BF games are so broken I can't play for 20 minutes before the computer crashes on me.

I enjoyed the few minutes I had on MP...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This 'game' is a total joke.

And for the 'premium' version they want $140.00?

GTFOOH - this is a BF4 expansion at best and it should have been sold as such - Mack is totally spot on.

I enjoyed BF3 for a while until i got tired of helicopters dominating the maps i liked, then i skipped BF4 because i figured it was the same. I was really convinced i would never buy hardline but now after watching many gameplay videos i might change my mind, it looks fun.

I enjoyed BF3 for a while until i got tired of helicopters dominating the maps i liked, then i skipped BF4 because i figured it was the same. I was really convinced i would never buy hardline but now after watching many gameplay videos i might change my mind, it looks fun.

Well, it looks like helicopters are still around and now they might be even more dominationg than before because there are less vehicles they have to be afraid of... Just my Opinion

Well, it looks like helicopters are still around and now they might be even more dominationg than before because there are less vehicles they have to be afraid of... Just my Opinion

They at least could've made them unarmed and thus only good for transport and recon... and probably kamikaze attacks.

Yeah that could very well be true, but the videos i have been watching was without stupid helis raping the battlefield. I will watch some more videos before i decide :)