Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Battlefield: Hardline

That is exactly what EA and their fanboys will tell everyone who points out something bad (We've seen it on these forums)

It is still Alpha, wait for the Beta.

It is still Beta, wait for the release.

It isn´t that bad, DLCs/expansions will fix it.

The sequel will have everything we ever wanted.

:rolleyes:

The biggest thing I'm seeing is people not being impressed with the price.

Unless they have some big surprises for it, I can't see it being worth more then $30.

New Beta update available [66.66MB]

•Fixed a crash that could happen while taking a screenshot

•Fixed several audio issues, including a crash

•Fixed a rare server crash

•Added a poor network connection notification icon

•Integrated same “netcode†improvements from Battlefield 4

New Beta update available [66.66MB

•Integrated same “netcode†improvements from Battlefield 4

Don't they mean •Integrated same netcode "improvements" from Battlefield 4

Don't they mean •Integrated same netcode "improvements" from Battlefield 4

Hehe, that's more accurate :).

Yup i'm a go right over to origin an pay $79-$59 for this not BF4 cops n robbers, @IW exactly. With all the cheats an hacks in BF4 aint no way.

Oh how often did we hear those promises... And somehow his talk reads like "We want to do some early access stuff"

The comment section under the video is awfull though.

Stuff like: Why are you hating on this game, it is still in Beta, it will be much better at release blablabla I´m stupid.

Someone even said something like: This isn´t only a reskin, they now have cops and criminals teams. Yeah because renaming the teams sure was a huge effort.....

People who still defend this crap are awfull...

No the game won´t change much until the final release, they´ll only start to charge you sooner for playing it and this time they will be free to put the "Final" tag on it when they think it runs OK because they will already have your money, if they even bother to do that...

I like Hardline

Is it a Battlefield game? Nope

Is it a BF4 mod? Yup

Is it worth $60 ? Nope.

I'll grab it when it's in full working condition and $30...maybe $40 is they do something significant with it.

LOL!

Edited by jblackrupert

Tried the free beta, didn't like the gameplay although i sort of liked the concept. I dont get the Rpg/Strella nor the fact that everyone has a parachute...

What i liked is the way you can take a medic bag from a medic as well as an ammo bag from the gunner (makes more sense than needing to keep clicking on need medic or need ammo). Other than that, nothing much...

If that would be 20-30 $ it would be fine...but it isnt.

Btw, it's just me or the animations seem stiffer than bf4?

Tried the free beta, didn't like the gameplay although i sort of liked the concept. I dont get the Rpg/Strella nor the fact that everyone has a parachute...

What i liked is the way you can take a medic bag from a medic as well as an ammo bag from the gunner (makes more sense than needing to keep clicking on need medic or need ammo). Other than that, nothing much...

If that would be 20-30 $ it would be fine...but it isnt.

Btw, it's just me or the animations seem stiffer than bf4?

What always naffs me off about these games is the overabundance of sniper weapons and the overabundance of idiots hip firing them at less than 5 feet.

Add to that the Strela/Stinger, Gunships etc and you have anything but a fucking Bank Robbery.

I'm not a fan of Payday 2 (well, I like the concept but I really don't like endless respawning) but the game does a much better job of capturing the feel of a movie like 'Heat' for example than BF:HL does.

And we won't cover the oft already covered issue of price for what is essentially DLC.

I'm like to see them get rid of the RPG's, Stingers, Mini-guns and over the top military stuff

The littlebird should be a MH-6

I'd love for them to remove the parachutes and focus on Ziplines and grappling hooks.

I'm sure EA has told them to add lots and lots of guns and gadgets to they can sell shortcut packs on Origin of course.

What always naffs me off about these games is the overabundance of sniper weapons and the overabundance of idiots hip firing them at less than 5 feet.

Add to that the Strela/Stinger, Gunships etc and you have anything but a fucking Bank Robbery.

I'm not a fan of Payday 2 (well, I like the concept but I really don't like endless respawning) but the game does a much better job of capturing the feel of a movie like 'Heat' for example than BF:HL does.

And we won't cover the oft already covered issue of price for what is essentially DLC.

yeah, i wasn't all that bothered with snipers in this hardline beta thing since all servers are on normal difficulty and the snipers weren't a one shot one kill. anyways, a lot of the BF players play snipers for whatever reason, completely ignoring the objectives.

But as you said, there is no feel of an armed heist. The 2 game modes available have a few issues:

The one with the pile of cash in the middle of the map, in a building with no resemblance to a bank where 10 or so millions would just sit, is one thing, but the fact that both teams have to do the same thing, carry cash from one pile to a van that just sits open and everyone knows where it is right from the start is stupid as fuck.

The second with the briefcases is a bit better, but then again, the game mechanics are weird (including the briefcase on the ground thing that once protected gets respawn right back where it was, in the van). I mean i know it is suppose to be similar to rush mode in BF, but simply isn't, because of the looping factor, trying to do the same thing over and over again, while everything is in the same place each fucking time

Oh, and i am fine with all the guns and gadgets as long as they make some sort of sense. from weapons to vehicles (they had the chance to put an emphasis on non-lethal weapons here for the coppers and differentiate the gear available to each party)

It is surely a no buy from me, no matter of the cost.

Edited by PuFu

The comment section under the video is awfull though.

Stuff like: Why are you hating on this game, it is still in Beta, it will be much better at release blablabla I´m stupid.

Someone even said something like: This isn´t only a reskin, they now have cops and criminals teams. Yeah because renaming the teams sure was a huge effort.....

People who still defend this crap are awfull...

No the game won´t change much until the final release, they´ll only start to charge you sooner for playing it and this time they will be free to put the "Final" tag on it when they think it runs OK because they will already have your money, if they even bother to do that...

It's youtube man, never read the comments on youtube.

I will admit that the new trailers released today look exciting, but I'm not completely sold on this game yet. I will wait reviews though.

Seems like single player is all about

Seems like single player is all about

I see , only CSI can use a X-ray cell phones with high zoom tech heh

So... just driving in

dawg!