m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

The mission work for me.

But the goals are not created.

What do I do?

Hi MasterAntony,

To create Random Tasks, in "HQ" markers in Loy Manara AB and Garmsar FSB you have an addaction on the map boards called "Request Operations" when you select the action opens a dialog, and you can select the task.

Greetings.

Mission updated to 1.7 Version, includes improvements in 0.7.1 CSE version and weapons addon requirement has been removed.

Greets and thanks.

With AiA TP you don't have any map issues which you have with A3MP.

greets Blackswater

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, AiA TP has less physics , walls, roads, objects bugs, and it also has better graphics, fps performance aaaaaaaaaaaaand more maps.

I didn't know that I will try AiA! Thanks for telling me that :)

Hi MasterAntony,

To create Random Tasks, in "HQ" markers in Loy Manara AB and Garmsar FSB you have an addaction on the map boards called "Request Operations" when you select the action opens a dialog, and you can select the task.

Greetings.

Mission updated to 1.7 Version, includes improvements in 0.7.1 CSE version and weapons addon requirement has been removed.

Greets and thanks.

Ok, work.

But now i found 2 bug.

1) When you die , the respawn is de-active , and i can't spawn in LOY MANARA ext ext, and I am obliged to restart the mission.

2) The goal " Find and Destroy OPFOR mobile comms " , i destroy but mission do not complete , and in the map there aren't other vehicle " SEEN with ZEUS ".

Advice

1) Add zone for regenerate the LIFE ----- Zone AID / Medic ----- in base.

2) Or Add that when you get to the base ( Loy Manara or GarmSar ) , you regenerate your Life.

Edited by MasterAntony

Ok, work.

But now i found 2 bug.

1) When you die , the respawn is de-active , and i can't spawn in LOY MANARA ext ext, and I am obliged to restart the mission.

2) The goal " Find and Destroy OPFOR mobile comms " , i destroy but mission do not complete , and in the map there aren't other vehicle " SEEN with ZEUS ".

Advice

1) Add zone for regenerate the LIFE ----- Zone AID / Medic ----- in base.

2) Or Add that when you get to the base ( Loy Manara or GarmSar ) , you regenerate your Life.

I will review bugs which tells me, relative to the "Medical Area" seems to me a good idea, I will add in the next version.

Greetings and thanks for the info.

Will we get database module so we can save mission progress, player positions etc. and continue it later?

I will review bugs which tells me, relative to the "Medical Area" seems to me a good idea, I will add in the next version.

Greetings and thanks for the info.

Ok good, i wait new version.

P.S Is out CSE 0.8 now.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26206

Other Idea, i hoped you like it.

I thought that how Task lacks this.

1) Release a hostage .

2) Find / Destroy Weapon of mass destruction .

3) Find and Arrest Terrorists .

4) Rescue the Downed Pilot .

5) Destroy Communications Tower .

Things that are missing in the mission.

1) Add Kamikaze ( Civilian Suicide Bombers ) and Mines in the Map.

2) Add Random Weather ( example Dynamic Weather by tortuosit ) for me is the better.

3) Add VSS " Vehicle System Script " for spawn any Vehicles.

Edited by MasterAntony

Will we get database module so we can save mission progress, player positions etc. and continue it later?

Hi gienkov,

Yes, I have the intention to add all Persistence and Database modules, besides now work very fine, I will do in the next release.

Greetings.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Ok good, i wait new version.

P.S Is out CSE 0.8 now.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26206

Other Idea, i hoped you like it.

I thought that how Task lacks this.

1) Release a hostage .

2) Find / Destroy Weapon of mass destruction .

3) Find and Arrest Terrorists .

4) Rescue the Downed Pilot .

5) Destroy Communications Tower .

Things that are missing in the mission.

1) Add Kamikaze ( Civilian Suicide Bombers ) and Mines in the Map.

2) Add Random Weather ( example Dynamic Weather by tortuosit ) for me is the better.

3) Add VSS " Vehicle System Script " for spawn any Vehicles.

Hi MasterAntony,

Respect to the tasks, 'll see the possibility to add some which tells me, but certainly I do not have much free time.

Regarding add "suicide bombers" ok, yes there are IEDs in the mission, there is Random weather by ALiVE module, I will not include "VSS" because would drop mission performance.

Greets and thanks.

Hello ! Thank you so much for this mission, really nice ! Sorry for my bad english , but i have one question !

I need to remove fatigue , but i don't find how ( i try to add player enableFatigue false in init.sqf but not working ). Could u tell me how ?

Thanks !

Hello ! Thank you so much for this mission, really nice ! Sorry for my bad english , but i have one question !

I need to remove fatigue , but i don't find how ( i try to add player enableFatigue false in init.sqf but not working ). Could u tell me how ?

Thanks !

Hi Rylod,

Fatigue system is under a CSE Module, to remove it you will need to remove the module.

Really enjoy this and Fallujah. If I may add my opinion please add the MRAPS http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26446

and use the ch 47. for blu for. Maybe a couple of road patrols or checkpoints for opfor..... You really have some great stuff here please keep up the work!

edit could you put up a version with agm or without cse.....

edit take a look at bornholm.... if you could do a joint port from both i could send you something over paypal ;) ......

Hi Rylod,

Fatigue system is under a CSE Module, to remove it you will need to remove the module.

Thank you M4RTI4L, problem solved !

Hi M4RT14L , as I said before, great mission. We have adopted it in our private server and it's working great so far. I have two things to add:

1. AI allies at FOB and Airbase keep shooting at us every once in a while. We don't know why. I can assure that none of us has been shooting at them before.

2. The "recruitment" option in the flag pole isn't working. It doesn't show any AI in the recruit list.

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Really enjoy this and Fallujah. If I may add my opinion please add the MRAPS http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26446

and use the ch 47. for blu for. Maybe a couple of road patrols or checkpoints for opfor..... You really have some great stuff here please keep up the work!

edit could you put up a version with agm or without cse.....

edit take a look at bornholm.... if you could do a joint port from both i could send you something over paypal ;) ......

Hi ranger51,

I have not thought of adding more addons, feel free to edit yourself as more likes, although are fantastic addons and a very good idea, now I'm creating new tasks and other things,

Yes, I also think a version with AGM as well would be nice, and bornholm is a fantastic map, I appreciate your offer, but I do not need to send anything by PayPal:)...I do it with pleasure.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi M4RT14L , as I said before, great mission. We have adopted it in our private server and it's working great so far. I have two things to add:

1. AI allies at FOB and Airbase keep shooting at us every once in a while. We don't know why. I can assure that none of us has been shooting at them before.

2. The "recruitment" option in the flag pole isn't working. It doesn't show any AI in the recruit list.

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Hi AlexSegen,

1º- I have also seen this behavior on the allied AI´s, what causes any accidental blue on blue fire, or even the destruction of an empty vehicle that was BLUFOR, will try to fix it.

2º- They can only recruit The commander, squad leaders, Pilot and crew, to the rest appear an empty list, but this can be changed in "recruitable_units.sqf".

Greetings and thanks.

Great work!!

is there any version without CSE ? we use AGM only

Thank you!

Hi all,

Soon i will release a new version with these improvements ->

* Improved scripting for all tasks.

* Added 5 new tasks.

* Updated to latest versions of ALiVE & CSE.

I will include in the package an AGM version

I hope you enjoy it.

Greets and thanks.

or just a vanilla one, so that everyone who wants asdf or yxz just could add them self ;)

hi all,

soon i will release a new version with these improvements ->

* improved scripting for all tasks.

* added 5 new tasks.

* updated to latest versions of alive & cse.

i will include in the package an agm version

i hope you enjoy it.

Greets and thanks.

hey bro can we have this with rhs escalation? i want to fight the russians!

Edited by jacksonmalone

or just a vanilla one, so that everyone who wants asdf or yxz just could add them self ;)

That's right, there will be another version without CSE or AGM, do not forget;)

hey bro can we have this with rhs escalation? i want to fight the russians!

I also like RHS, and certainly I want to make it.

Greets and thanks.

Hi all,

I just finished the latest update of =[ALiVE - NATOFOR]= at 1.8 version,

I created a package with versions for CSE, AGM and Vanilla, is also updated to the latest version of these addons.

the most important changes are:

* Improved scripting of tasks

* Added 6 new tasks

* Air Operations-> Bomb Depot - Combat Air Patrol

* Clear Operations-> Destroy Mobile AA - Capture Insurgent Leader

* Support Operations-> Recover UAV Intel - Pilot CSAR

* Added =BTC= Revive to Vanilla version

that is all, I hope you enjoy it.

nice, thx. gonna test it later

vanila version:

still got Task Force Arma 3 radio requirement in mission.sqm

removed it, removed the crates,mission works but didn't create any tasks.

Edited by yxman

nice, thx. gonna test it later

vanila version:

still got Task Force Arma 3 radio requirement in mission.sqm

removed it, removed the crates,mission works but didn't create any tasks.

You select task into Military cargo HQ, with an addaction on the map board?

That's right, there will be another version without CSE or AGM, do not forget;)

I also like RHS, and certainly I want to make it.

Greets and thanks.

I am editing the missions to play as Russians vs the aggressors. Just trying to get the static RDS weapons to work but cant seem to make the AI use them

@M4RT14L, thanks it works didn't know that u have to select tasks @mil hq board ;D

I am editing the missions to play as Russians vs the aggressors. Just trying to get the static RDS weapons to work but cant seem to make the AI use them

Hi Beefcrinkle, from the editor would be this command placed on the init field of the gunner:

this moveInGunner staticweapon

Explain what you need, sure there will be no problem.

Greets.

@M4RT14L, thanks it works didn't know that u have to select tasks @mil hq board ;D

Ok yxman, hope enjoy it.:)

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

On next week will release a new version ported to Chernarus, created with fantastic RHS ESCALATION.

Greets and thanks.