m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

I can't figure out how to get the support console up. I grab a laser des from the virtual ammobox, with battery, and I've tried every class and can't seem to get it to come up. Is there some special thing I'm missing? Also, how are you supposed to synch the uav terminal to the UGV or the other one as Asst commander, I can call them in from the laptops but can't figure out where to synch the terminal. Please help!

I will release the new version on next week and the combat support module has synch to the alive tablet, regarding the UAVs UGVs only the asst commander can execute the action to deploy the UAV but every player with an BLUFOR uav monitor can connect and use the UAVs.

Thanks.

I will release the new version on next week and the combat support module has synch to the alive tablet, regarding the UAVs UGVs only the asst commander can execute the action to deploy the UAV but every player with an BLUFOR uav monitor can connect and use the UAVs.

Thanks.

Ok, what are the FEATURES of new version?

Is it normal that after the 3 operations there is no other mission generating ? Thanks.

Nope, is not normal, and I will review, Thanks.

Is it normal that after the 3 operations there is no other mission generating ? Thanks.

I had a fail in this latest version,

as alexgardien5 says, is not generating more random tasks after the three first, to fix this uncomment the last line of code in makeAirOps.sqf, makeClearOps.sqf and makeSupportOps.sqf.

Sorry and thanks.

I had a fail in this latest version,

as alexgardien5 says, is not generating more random tasks after the three first, to fix this uncomment the last line of code in makeAirOps.sqf, makeClearOps.sqf and makeSupportOps.sqf.

Sorry and thanks.

Is this what you mean?? delete "" off these last lines in sqf's?

nul = [] execVM scripts\missionAir.sqf;

nul = [] execVM scripts\missionClear.sqf;

nul = [] execVM scripts\missionSupport.sqf;

Hi all,

I made a new versión, the most important change is that I added COMBAT SPACE ENHANCEMENT because I think this addon is more than appropriate for this co-op, as you could see the new features own the addon are fantastic, as minor changes,

MHQ now have Virtual AmmoBox Function,

Added Virtual Arsenal,

Removed =BTC= Revive,

New addon requirements and download at header of this thread

Hope enjoy it and thanks.

Thanks for new version, addon-free (alive/cba/a3mp) version coming?

Thanks for new version, addon-free (alive/cba/a3mp) version coming?

Both are the same version v1.5, only changes the addon requirement, at the momment will be no more updates for NATOFOR - TAKISTAN I want to make some ports to Chernarus, Altis and make a "Carrier Ops" version in Sahrani.

Greetings.

In the next days, I will be releasing a new version with the amazing ALiVE 0.8 features.

Great mission... the ALiVE CQB bug has supposedly been fixed so you can set spawns to SERVER or JIP CLIENT (before it would only work if set on SERVER).

This seems really fun but my only concern would be no modded vehicles in it? :( It would be cool to see MRAPs or Humvee's and Abrams and Bradleys, or A10's and C130's. etc.

Great mission... the ALiVE CQB bug has supposedly been fixed so you can set spawns to SERVER or JIP CLIENT (before it would only work if set on SERVER).

Thanks, yes that is, certainly now all ALiVE Modules Works too fine, also personally I think have done a great job with ALiVE 0.8.0.

This seems really fun but my only concern would be no modded vehicles in it? :( It would be cool to see MRAPs or Humvee's and Abrams and Bradleys, or A10's and C130's. etc.

Hi Tristen2NT, I certainly think it's a matter of taste others will not feel the same, from my point of view, I consider that a game has to have the addons it needs neither more nor less.

Any ideas how can I improve fps performance?

Hi AlexSegen, yes I'm working on it, specifically how the random tasks will run in the next versión gives a stable performance around a 42 fps.

Greetings and thaks to all.

Hello ! This is a very good mission ! When Update come for alive 0.8 ?

Very soon, tomorrow.

Hi all,

I just finished the latest update of NATOFOR to v1.6, onwards only update ALiVE + CSE Version.

The upgrade includes 0.8 version of ALiVE and 0.6 version of CSE and rest of addons to the latest version.

As improvements adds only one but I think it is important, now Random Tasks are executed by a dialogue on HQ placement, you can choose between different kinds of tasks, and improved server performance is notable and remains stable at around 48 - 40 FPS to keep it so I recommend not run more than three tasks at once.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi all,

I just finished the latest update of NATOFOR to v1.6, onwards only update ALiVE + CSE Version.

The upgrade includes 0.8 version of ALiVE and 0.6 version of CSE and rest of addons to the latest version.

As improvements adds only one but I think it is important, now Random Tasks are executed by a dialogue on HQ placement, you can choose between different kinds of tasks, and improved server performance is notable and remains stable at around 48 - 40 FPS to keep it so I recommend not run more than three tasks at once.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi Martial.

GREAT WORK.

But it is time to replace some old mod for the best.

Replace Task Force Radio with ORIGINAL MOD ( ACRE 2 ).

Replace MK18 Pack [bETA] and RH M4/M16 pack with ( NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons ) also because mk18 and RH M4/M16 are abandoned and old.

Please, because over to me many people can not play because they have these best mod or make a unique version that does not require those mod dated and old.

Because all servers use the version not FREE.

Edited by MasterAntony

I agree with MasterAntony about NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons.

But about radios, my community uses Task Force Radio because it is far more reliable and, nowadays, far more polished than ACRE 2.

Hi Martial.

GREAT WORK.

But it is time to replace some old mod for the best.

Replace Task Force Radio with ORIGINAL MOD ( ACRE 2 ).

Replace MK18 Pack [bETA] and RH M4/M16 pack with ( NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons ) also because mk18 and RH M4/M16 are abandoned and old.

Please, because over to me many people can not play because they have these best mod or make a unique version that does not require those mod dated and old.

Because all servers use the version not FREE.

Hi MasterAntony,

I understand that you may like more other addons, regard to MK18 Pack and RH M4/M16 are abandoned or outdated I do not agree

Robert Hammer RH M4 / M16 Pack last update July/15/2014

Massi Nato SF Weapons last update August/10/2014

aarvardkb MK 18 Pack last update September/05/2014

looks like the last update is quite close between all, otherwise I think NATO SF Weapons is a great addon and I have used and will use in other missions.

ACRE regarding my clan also uses TFAR.

finally, I'm sorry but does not apply the changes you ask me, I can not spend much time editing missions as I would like, and I want to do other co-op missions.

Greetings and thanks.

Hi MasterAntony,

I understand that you may like more other addons, regard to MK18 Pack and RH M4/M16 are abandoned or outdated I do not agree

Robert Hammer RH M4 / M16 Pack last update July/15/2014

Massi Nato SF Weapons last update August/10/2014

aarvardkb MK 18 Pack last update September/05/2014

looks like the last update is quite close between all, otherwise I think NATO SF Weapons is a great addon and I have used and will use in other missions.

ACRE regarding my clan also uses TFAR.

finally, I'm sorry but does not apply the changes you ask me, I can not spend much time editing missions as I would like, and I want to do other co-op missions.

Greetings and thanks.

Robert Hammer RH M4 / M16 Pack last update

11/09/2013

aarvardkb MK 18 Pack last update

14/07/2013

Release a fix only for work with audio of 1.24 of arma 3 don't means development mod.

And with Nato SF weapons you don't have only m4/m16 and mk18 but also more weapons.

And people who have this MOD that contains all a lot, it must be forced to download the MOD and deactivate his, because obviously they are in conflict.

I can understand for TFAR but not for weapons.

And how i see also caico1983 is all right with me.

Edited by MasterAntony

Robert Hammer RH M4 / M16 Pack last update

11/09/2013

aarvardkb MK 18 Pack last update

14/07/2013

Release a fix only for work with audio of 1.24 of arma 3 don't means development mod.

And with Nato SF weapons you don't have only m4/m16 and mk18 but also more weapons.

And people who have this MOD that contains all a lot, it must be forced to download the MOD and deactivate his, because obviously they are in conflict.

I can understand for TFR but not for weapons.

And how i see also caico1983 is all roght with me.

Why not edit the mission yourself and add the mods you want ? :)

Why not edit the mission yourself and add the mods you want ? :)

It is not an addition, but it is a simple replacement, that's all.

It would be better that he does so because everyone is downloading the mod correct to play in this mission and not have to make exception only for my server.