m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

Looks great! I especially like the random task system. I got a few questions about the mission as well.

1. Are the task locations random or are they determined by markers within the editor?

2. Is there a way to lower the amount of IEDs within EDP? I have used EDP a bit in the past and always saw an option to lower the amount of IEDs present but not seeing it within your mission. Also are IEDs persistent on an Alive server or are they random every time the server restarts?

Thanks and take care!

It works great. I have no proplems till now. Will upload this as soon as I (maybe) find one.

Looks great! I especially like the random task system. I got a few questions about the mission as well.

1. Are the task locations random or are they determined by markers within the editor?

2. Is there a way to lower the amount of IEDs within EDP? I have used EDP a bit in the past and always saw an option to lower the amount of IEDs present but not seeing it within your mission. Also are IEDs persistent on an Alive server or are they random every time the server restarts?

Thanks and take care!

Hi DoRo

Yes, task location are they determined by markers.

can lower the amount of IEDs, but not by parameters only editing EPD-> Ied_Settings.sqf.

Thanks for your words,

I will make several changes to the mission, in addition to port to another maps,

I think we all loved MSO and I want to make more like this mission,

*Repair issues with the AI's.

*I want to add R3F Logistics, and keep on commander linked to Zeus so that it can point out tasks.

*Tasks will be chosen by an object addAction, although I must test this before.

*Add some HALO script.

Best Regards.

Hi DoRo

can lower the amount of IEDs, but not by parameters only editing EPD-> Ied_Settings.sqf.

Thanks for your words,

I will make several changes to the mission, in addition to port to another maps,

*I want to add R3F Logistics, and keep on commander linked to Zeus so that it can point out tasks.

*Add some HALO script.

Best Regards.

Your mission is compatible with WAR ROOM of ALIVE?

Hi DoRo

Thanks for your words,

*Add some HALO script.

Best Regards.

So Martial, i wait your reply.

And news ?

When out the update?

So Martial, i wait your reply.

And news ?

When out the update?

Right now I'm away for holidays, be back soon and I will start working on the next update.

Right now I'm away for holidays, be back soon and I will start working on the next update.

Is out ALIVE 0.7.0 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23685

Add new features in your Missions and UPDATE because i can not play in your Mission because have OLD ALIVE and KICK ME ( Mission Failed ) From the Server.

Do FAST PLEASE.

Edited by MasterAntony

Sometimes it takes the modules to be deleted and replaced before they function correctly with new ALiVE versions.

I will try this with Alive 7, also, can I delete some of those addons and not jack mission up? I like TFAR but the few players we have we just use team speak so the less mods the better. Other weapon can go too. I can go in and delete I just wanted to make sure.

I have a cool halo script that allows you to jump and respawn backpack once on the ground if you want. At work now so I can pass it on later.

right now I'm working on a new version, which will have several improvements and besides the Improvements of the ALiVE 0.7.

Right now I'm working on a new version, which will have several improvements and besides the Improvements of the ALiVE 0.7.

When is READY?

When peeps stop asking inane questions!

Edited by Kremator

When is READY?

As soon as possible, I thank you for your patience and support.

Hi, have just set this up.

We can get and use the backpack radio but for the life of us not get the hand radio up on screen. Any ideas why not? Radio in inventory is ANC-152 (or something).

IGNORE THIS - ALL SORTED

Edited by jungleNZ

As soon as possible, I thank you for your patience and support.

Just FYI, I ported this mission to Altis, moved some markers, added more scripts and changed this to AAF version. If you want a copy to review just let me know. I am attempting to use OPF_G_F in ALiVE but not too sure if it will work.

Just FYI, I ported this mission to Altis, moved some markers, added more scripts and changed this to AAF version. If you want a copy to review just let me know. I am attempting to use OPF_G_F in ALiVE but not too sure if it will work.

OPF_G_F is REBEL_RED in Alive module

My latest issue is after crashing vehicle/dieing players are unable to respawn or get out of vehicle, matter of fact, they have to reboot their arma to respawn when dieing in vehicle. This happens with rotary vehicles. Is there a fix or should I include vehicle eject script?

Changing this to Altis has been easy however changing it to AAF faction is more of a challenge. I have changed ALL "west" and "nato" to "guer" and "Indep" and changed some vehicles to Ind side however I left the bobcat and included in the script as eng= vehiclesetlock "unlocked", now I have changed the supply truck for HQ construction to Ind side truck, I do see some sign being attached to it, I forget the name, however this vehicle is not spawning and I am wondering if it is related to this sign being attached.

Lastly for this response, I have added several scripts, fast ropes, halo which keeps your gear, time skip in game, lifter script, field repair and Far_revive. They all seem to be running now, I am getting close to this being 100% done, now the death in vehicle issue and spawning supply truck is top the list. I may switch back Blufor truck to see if it spawns and have it unlocked. It works for bobcat. Plus it will help define which vehicle to use. Thanks for any assistance and if you want a copy just shoot me a PM or leave one here.

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

I have another request. I want to add Opffor troops to the vehicles in SupportOps convoy trucks. Could someone help me add troops to the convoy trucks?

Edited by JAndrews1

OPF_G_F is REBEL_RED in Alive module

My latest issue is after crashing vehicle/dieing players are unable to respawn or get out of vehicle, matter of fact, they have to reboot their arma to respawn when dieing in vehicle. This happens with rotary vehicles. Is there a fix or should I include vehicle eject script?

Changing this to Altis has been easy however changing it to AAF faction is more of a challenge. I have changed ALL "west" and "nato" to "guer" and "Indep" and changed some vehicles to Ind side however I left the bobcat and included in the script as eng= vehiclesetlock "unlocked", now I have changed the supply truck for HQ construction to Ind side truck, I do see some sign being attached to it, I forget the name, however this vehicle is not spawning and I am wondering if it is related to this sign being attached.

Lastly for this response, I have added several scripts, fast ropes, halo which keeps your gear, time skip in game, lifter script, field repair and Far_revive. They all seem to be running now, I am getting close to this being 100% done, now the death in vehicle issue and spawning supply truck is top the list. I may switch back Blufor truck to see if it spawns and have it unlocked. It works for bobcat. Plus it will help define which vehicle to use. Thanks for any assistance and if you want a copy just shoot me a PM or leave one here.

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

I have another request. I want to add Opffor troops to the vehicles in SupportOps convoy trucks. Could someone help me add troops to the convoy trucks?

The problem with death in choppers is caused by Farooq Revive, so I changed it in the latest version for the BTC Revive, regarding to add additional Opfor troops in the convoys there is no problem.

Thanks, I continue to work.

The problem with death in choppers is caused by Farooq Revive, so I changed it in the latest version for the BTC Revive, regarding to add additional Opfor troops in the convoys there is no problem.

Thanks, I continue to work.

You have forget to reply me.

Can you Add this SCRIPT in your future update of mission.

1) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26538

2) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19614

3) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23889

Thank.

You have forget to reply me.

Can you Add this SCRIPT in your future update of mission.

1) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26538

2) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19614

3) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23889

Thank.

Hi MasterAntony and excuse me,

First, I do not make "co-op´s" on demand,

I will review these scripts and if I think it's worth including them for most of the community besides working properly and not cause problems with other scripts, i will include with pleasure, otherwise i will show you how to do it.

Greetings.

I will review these scripts and if I think it's worth including them for most of the community besides working properly and not cause problems with other scripts, i will include with pleasure, otherwise i will show you how to do it.

Greetings.

I've already made ​​my own version, also translated and added the script and optimized.

Do not bother , I can assure you, I've added many infact i have your mission large 3 MB.

Since ALIVE is of niche, I think that people want a game as realistic as possible and this mod do it.

Greetings.

News? When comes out the update?

Sorry, but i haven't patience.

:):bounce3::cool:

I can't figure out how to get the support console up. I grab a laser des from the virtual ammobox, with battery, and I've tried every class and can't seem to get it to come up. Is there some special thing I'm missing? Also, how are you supposed to synch the uav terminal to the UGV or the other one as Asst commander, I can call them in from the laptops but can't figure out where to synch the terminal. Please help!