m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

Hi!

Quick question, why are all debugers turned on? for example IEDs script, Alive, etc.

Hi AlexSegen

For testing purposes, I will correct this on next versions.

Well I think I just turned off all debuggers, created the PBO and stuff. But I have a problem, my team mates see me as an enemy, even those that I recruit.. I don't know why they start shooting me since the very beginning. Also, there is a red tiny ball above the truck. How do I turn it off?

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also I think the blacklisted markers are not working properly because the OPFOR keep respawning at the AIRBASE and the FOB tho at mission start.

Yeah i have the same problem, everytime we try the mission, someone has an enemy status and i dont know why.

Any solutions for this problem, otherwise we cant play the mission because of this problem.

Well I think I just turned off all debuggers, created the PBO and stuff. But I have a problem, my team mates see me as an enemy, even those that I recruit.. I don't know why they start shooting me since the very beginning. Also, there is a red tiny ball above the truck. How do I turn it off?

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also I think the blacklisted markers are not working properly because the OPFOR keep respawning at the AIRBASE and the FOB tho at mission start.

Yeah i have the same problem, everytime we try the mission, someone has an enemy status and i dont know why.

Any solutions for this problem, otherwise we cant play the mission because of this problem.

Honestly do not know why this happens in the game, the blacklist are placed correctly, I think maybe due to the last upgrade of the game that has caused some problems with ALiVE, anyway I'm testing the mission and I think I'll be able to solve these problems, thanks for the info is a great help to make necessary arrangements.

The red ball on the truck is there to indicate that the vehicle is you need to complete the task:)

Greetings and thanks.

The version 1.4 is finished, but I'm waiting to give a solution to a problem of ALiVE CQB module, i do not think I take too long to fix it, ALiVE team works great.

Hi sanchez, I hope soon you publish one of your fantastic work here.

Regards.

The version 1.4 is finished, but I'm waiting to give a solution to a problem of ALiVE CQB module, i do not think I take too long to fix it, ALiVE team works great.

Hi sanchez, I hope soon you publish one of your fantastic work here.

Regards.

I hear you are having ALiVE problems :) Have you tried deleting the CQB module in your mission and replacing it since the last update?

the script error is displayed when I press "actívate marking units" on "admin actions".

This was a problem with 1.22 update and the previous ALiVE release. Please make sure you have the latest 0.6.8.1406181 and are on stable version of A3 (I know you said you re-installed just making sure)

http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/21970/@ALiVE_0.6.8.1406181.7z

Do the CQB units actually spawn in at the locations?

Any update?? Still didn't solve CQB module problem?

The problem with CQB Module still unsolved, I will release v1.4 on next week,

Greetings and thanks.

Nice, thank you for the information ! ;)

The problem with CQB Module still unsolved, I will release v1.4 on next week,

Greetings and thanks.

hi, which CQB problem? please elaborate!

hi, which CQB problem? please elaborate!

Nice highhead,

I can not get enemies populate houses, I have uninstalled and reinstalled ALiVE several times, and checked the game installation, but the problem persists.

anyway I think it may be only my problem, long ago I should formatted my computer.

Do you have any plans to introduce "base building" similar to what "MSO" did or what "Resistance" is doing right now?

Where you could set up an alternative spawnpoint (in MSO) and then use logistics to get "material" from your base to fortify your FOB?

Material paradrops as in MSO would also be incredible immersive, but probably a bit too much to ask.

I kind of see this mission to be the closest to MSO (my favorite arma mission of all times) what i have seen in A3. Do you have the intention to further expand the mission towards what we saw at MSO? Maybe randomly generating weapon caches and insurgencies?

I don't know all the possibilities of Alive, after the lack of a mod similar to what ACE was and no "complex" missions like MSO i kinda "left" A3 for several months.

But your project got me real interested! Great work so far!

Great mission!

I have tested it and have some issue with recruited AI:

- recruited AI doesn't want to embark air vehicles

- Sometimes AI stop and can't move anymore.

Anyone have this issue?

Great mission!

I have tested it and have some issue with recruited AI:

- recruited AI doesn't want to embark air vehicles

- Sometimes AI stop and can't move anymore.

Anyone have this issue?

Hi kanakbob,

I have seen that problem but only in choppers under "COMBAT SUPPORT" module, regarding AI´s not move sometimes I've never had that problem, perhaps it may be a script to modify their behavior??? like "ASR" or others.

Greetings.

Thanks

I have seen that problem but only in choppers under "COMBAT SUPPORT" module, regarding AI´s not move sometimes I've never had that problem, perhaps it may be a script to modify their behavior??? like "ASR" or others.

I don't use others scripts. I have tested it again and some AI (not entire group) doesn't want to board any air vehicles even choppers not under "COMBAT SUPPORT". If I move the chopper of several meters before ordering AI to embark, they can board it.

The problem with AI's not move appears after they refused boarding vehicles.

I have an error message when recruiting AI (cannot quote it precisely now) about color of the text.

Another issue ? Sometimes I have two task with convoy mission.

Some issues, but great great mission!!!

Do you have any plans to introduce "base building" similar to what "MSO" did or what "Resistance" is doing right now?

Where you could set up an alternative spawnpoint (in MSO) and then use logistics to get "material" from your base to fortify your FOB?

Material paradrops as in MSO would also be incredible immersive, but probably a bit too much to ask.

I kind of see this mission to be the closest to MSO (my favorite arma mission of all times) what i have seen in A3. Do you have the intention to further expand the mission towards what we saw at MSO? Maybe randomly generating weapon caches and insurgencies?

I don't know all the possibilities of Alive, after the lack of a mod similar to what ACE was and no "complex" missions like MSO i kinda "left" A3 for several months.

But your project got me real interested! Great work so far!

Hello Predatorv2, "MSO" is as well one of my favorites,

The commander in the game is linked as "Game Master" with Zeus and thanks to the script of nashable "nash_zeus_mhq", an area of ​​construction is created around the "MHQ", with this you can build "C.O.P." defensive outposts, roadblocks etc ...Zeus tool also allows you to create alternative Respawns, or advance the time and even change the weather, but the truth is not what I wanted for this game from the start, I think that construction interface has been well.

Yes I'm thinking of improving random tasks to make them more detailed and above all work better as persistent tasks, and perhaps combine with a base such as "insurgency" task, I think I would be nice.

Greetings and thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Thanks

I don't use others scripts. I have tested it again and some AI (not entire group) doesn't want to board any air vehicles even choppers not under "COMBAT SUPPORT". If I move the chopper of several meters before ordering AI to embark, they can board it.

The problem with AI's not move appears after they refused boarding vehicles.

I have an error message when recruiting AI (cannot quote it precisely now) about color of the text.

Another issue ? Sometimes I have two task with convoy mission.

Some issues, but great great mission!!!

Hi kanakbob,

I'll check the behavior of AI´s, I'm sorry but I am unable to repair the error dialog, the good thing is that it does not cause other errors or failure in performance, and regarding random tasks, certainly do not work well as I would like, truth've played this game for hours without a single failure, but sometimes one task is bugged after a few minutes of play, this is the first thing want to fix in this game.

Greetings and thanks.

I think I solved the problem with tasks appears twice :

In "missionAir.sqf" , "missionClear.sqf" and "missionSupport.sqf" I have removed the explaining lines :

//_choose = "convoy";

//_choose = "armor";

//_choose = "rescue";

I don't understand why those lines (with //) can cause problem but it seems removing them solve the issue.

great mission so far, nearly the mso feeling of arma2 :D

p.s played the addon free version.

I think I solved the problem with tasks appears twice :

In "missionAir.sqf" , "missionClear.sqf" and "missionSupport.sqf" I have removed the explaining lines :

I don't understand why those lines (with //) can cause problem but it seems removing them solve the issue.

those lines should not cause issues, but if the problem is solved removing them, onwards man shall take away any code that may cause problems, thanks kanakbob

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

hi there,

i love your work!

about the mso stuff, you could possibly implement this script: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26159

then players are able to build their bases according to funds and need to establish a real logistic network.

Thanks mindbl4ster,

Of Course "R3F Logistics" among other scripts of R3F Team It is wonderful, surely I will add it to any of my missions, have to check which way is more convenient, if Zeus or R3F Logistics and I do not rule add in NATOFOR.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

great mission so far, nearly the mso feeling of arma2 :D

p.s played the addon free version.

Thanks yxman,

I'm glad you like, as soon as I have time, I will make it in other islands.

After ~10h in this mission (addon free) i found also a few "already known" bugs hope it helps :D

- ai team >4 not all did board the vehicles (chopper especally, u need to move the chopper out of the "sandbarrier-spawn" then they board)

- sometimes tasks are not in sync with list(u got tasks on the map, but not listed unter map > tasks)

- sometimes dead units laying around (seems as they spawned in air > falling to death)

- revive bugs (sometime u got killed > respawn buttons appears then u got hit again for example by a grenade and are alive again :D)

- recruit units (some units spawn inside the bunker and didn't find the way out > solution - dismiss unit X - reorder unit X)

- translation error: loy manara ab > hq > reclutar unidades (recruit units) :D

- propably a3mp/1.24 bug - no walking sounds on the takistan roads with vanilla sound system

thanks again for this wonderful mission :D

Edited by yxman