koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

my grenade selector (Ctrl+G) doesnt seem to be working when using agm since the last arma update.

my grenade selector (Ctrl+G) doesnt seem to be working when using agm since the last arma update.

Just remove the binding for the "Modifier key" and the "Show names key" in the AGM settings and you will be able to [...] use the CTRL keys.

Hi, I just have a quick question about armor values for plate carriers: Is there any? I ask because it seems every time I get hit, no matter where I may be hit, I always take damage and end up having to bandage myself and stop pain. This makes wearing a vest with armored plates in them seem useless. I was wondering if this is intended or is some kind of bug with the medical system that is being looked into? Any feedback would be great. Still loving this mod as a must have for whenever I play Arma 3 and I'm excited to see what new updates bring!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (KoffeinFlummi) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Any chance of including weapon safety in AGM?

Its already inside! Check the AGM options, you can make a keybind there!

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

By default it is: Shift + s - I mean...

Please, I have a doubt

-I set a Medic Truck with

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];

-Then I bring an unconscious soldier close to the Medic Truck

-I still cannot apply EPI to the unconscious soldier without being a defined medic myself.

I thought I could use advanced medical procedures just by staying close to an element defined as a medic.

Am I doing something wrong?

Version 0.95.2 released

Changelog and Download: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/releases/tag/v0.95.2

Fantastic !!! Thanks for the update ;)

I was hoping to see some additions (like possibility to detonate explosives all at once or switching weapons while moving), but I'm really so happy to read you did some important fixes (the medics "dumbing", for example) !!

Testing ASAP :D

I read somewhere else that only explosions and big rifles (snipers rifles, etc) are supposed to cause the ear-ringing effect, is that true? I'm using JSRS 2 and I get it on everything, pistols, normal rifles, etc. If that's the case, is there anything I can do to adjust this or fix it, inside AGM or JSRS that you know of?

Thanks for the great mod and the help!

edit: also, in the version right before this newest one, I was not seeing the white flashbang effect from the stun grenades, they'd just go off with a pop and a very momentary flash, like a normal grenade pretty much, regardless of distance. Anyone else getting this?

Please, I have a doubt

-I set a Medic Truck with

-Then I bring an unconscious soldier close to the Medic Truck

-I still cannot apply EPI to the unconscious soldier without being a defined medic myself.

I thought I could use advanced medical procedures just by staying close to an element defined as a medic.

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes you are. You cant use EPI without being defined a medic yourself. You need to set in a Medical System module

Allow non-medics? (Boolean)

This setting is used to allow non-medics to use epipens and bloodbags.

Default value: No // set this to Yes

In your case, as you got it set now, truck can only be used to heal yourself on it. Unconscious ones cant magically be healed by the truck itself neither truck can apply EPI.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Mission-Makers#17-medical-system

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/For-Mission-Makers#21-defining-a-unit-as-a-medic

I read somewhere else that only explosions and big rifles (snipers rifles, etc) are supposed to cause the ear-ringing effect, is that true? I'm using JSRS 2 and I get it on everything, pistols, normal rifles, etc. If that's the case, is there anything I can do to adjust this or fix it, inside AGM or JSRS that you know of?

Use earplugs?

Edited by _MaSSive

Use earplugs?

Haha well yes, that is what we've been doing, but i'd love to make my players have to go without them for a bit, and only have the ear ringing around loud explosives and tanks, but they're pretty much mandatory if even pistols set off the effect. Not complaining, just wondering if anyone else has experienced it, and if there's a way around it.

Hello,

Like the title says when using this mod (version 0.95) I am unable to issue commands to the AI squad member both through keyboard and voice commands.

The issue is with the number keys getting "locked" I believe, is there any way I can fix it?

I did not change any key biddings in the mod and installed all the modules.

Hello guys, thanks for the update. AGM is an absolute must have for the guys i play with and i.

I noticed something while doing some sniper training with a friend yesterday, it' s that apparently the bullet tracers and impact effects weren' t broadcasted properly to the other players, whice took out a good chunk of the interest a doing a Sniper/Spotter team.

I kept seeing his tracer bullet hit low while he hit on target when shooting at around 1500 meters, so i took the rifle and he took the vector and he had the same problem.

The weapon used was the G82 from BWmod, so i assume that there is probably no imcompatibility from this end?

Sorry if it' s a known issue or a wrongdoing on my part.

Like the title says when using this mod (version 0.95) I am unable to issue commands to the AI squad member both through keyboard and voice commands.

The issue is with the number keys getting "locked" I believe, is there any way I can fix it?

I believe that uncheking "Disable command menu" on page 4 of AGM options should fix your problem.

Edited by Tsark

Just a quick question regarding defining a player as a medic.

Prior to version 0.95 it was enough to place a playable unit with the medic role in the editor to get properly defined as an AGM medic, but when 0.95 was released this doesn't not work anymore.

We are now forced to use "this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];" on the unit no matter what the class the player is ... so my question is; is this behavior by design?

I'm totally fine with no matter what the response is, I just want to get some official info on it :)

I've found an issue with the agm mod. Because it removes all scopes from rifles by default some user made missions and challangers have become unplayable as they don't provide any scope attachments in weapon crates. Could this be fixed? I don't see the reason why scopes should be removed in the first place.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Hello,

Press Escape and in the top left there is an 'AGM Options' button, press that and on the first page there is a check box you need to uncheck (I can't remember its exact name, but its there somewhere).

Edited by Jackal326

I am pretty sure AGM doesn't do that.

Yup you're right. Strange, maybe its because of the latest patch. I assumed it was AGM because it started happening after I installed AGM but that was also directly after the latest update. I can't for the life of me figure out which other mod it could be. All I have besides AGM are vehicle addons, Dragonfyre and Phoenix and RHS Escalation. It isn't RHS though I already checked that one.

Perhaps its in preperation for the upcoming marksman DLC, but I'm not running the dev branch so I don't understand why BI would remove all the scopes from sniper rifles.

[EDIT]

Nermind In found the problem. For some reason its the USAF mod that removes the scopes, very strange. No need to panic folks! Its been identified :)

Edited by CyclonicTuna

Hey,

I also have a problem. (Maybe its just me who is to stupid. ^^)

I want to have a insertion at the beginning of a mission. For that I have a Ghost Hawk (Pilot = AI) and its flying to a hold waypoint. On that, the group should fast-rope into water. Now my problem is, as fast as I deploy the ropes the helicopter starts gains altitude (about 5-10m) and after around 30sec it goes back down to normal.

What could I do, so the helicopter stays still?

Many Greetings

STAF|Moony

hi,

im using agm the first time i installed the mod and i find some agm modules in the editor but i do not find a module with the name agm core and i do not find a module for AI setup. Now with agm the ai is very stupid where is the agm core and agm ai module?

Yup you're right. Strange, maybe its because of the latest patch. I assumed it was AGM because it started happening after I installed AGM but that was also directly after the latest update. I can't for the life of me figure out which other mod it could be. All I have besides AGM are vehicle addons, Dragonfyre and Phoenix and RHS Escalation. It isn't RHS though I already checked that one.

Perhaps its in preperation for the upcoming marksman DLC, but I'm not running the dev branch so I don't understand why BI would remove all the scopes from sniper rifles.

[EDIT]

Nermind In found the problem. For some reason its the USAF mod that removes the scopes, very strange. No need to panic folks! Its been identified :)

Report it to them. :)

Thanks people I was able to fix the issue, Ihad opened the menu before but never went to the final page because I thought they were all just keybidings options.

However, I do believe it would be better if such an option was not enabled by default.

Again thanks for the help folks.

It really is a great mod so thanks for it.