koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

@Yoshi, you should try to redownload the mod, and install it fresh again.

Anyone having the issue when using RHS mod with the cook off placed at the wrong place on RHS tanks and vehicles?

Edited by Nikiforos

Please move RscDisplayChannel from Core to Markers

class RscDisplayChannel
{
onLoad = "_this call AGM_Core_fnc_onLoadRscDisplayChannel;";
};

Currently it breaks compatibility with swt markers and you'll have to modify Core.

hey there,

i know this mod is more about coop rather than ai gameplay, but i was wondering if you have any plans and/or interest

to make the ai be able to revive players? since agm really is the only mod i've seen so far that is able to prevent death in all cases this would be a great feature.

i'm sure there are a lot of guys (like me) who like playing with ai in their squads and don't really have a working alternative atm.

this would be much appreaciate

possibly maybe? :)

hi,

can someone tell me what mean

No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgWeapons/rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4/ItemInfo/OpticsModes/pso1_scope.opticsZoomMin'. ??

...this error happen using the pbo "AGM_Comp_RHS_USF" and is no more possible aim with the mk4 m3!!!

someone fixed this?

can you tell me how?

thank you so much!

hi,

can someone tell me what mean

No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgWeapons/rhsusf_acc_LEUPOLDMK4/ItemInfo/OpticsModes/pso1_scope.opticsZoomMin'. ??

...this error happen using the pbo "AGM_Comp_RHS_USF" and is no more possible aim with the mk4 m3!!!

someone fixed this?

can you tell me how?

thank you so much!

You do realize that AGM Compatibility is still work in progress? :)

You do realize that AGM Compatibility is still work in progress? :)

...no i thought it was free to use

but mk4 m5 work!!! why the older can't!?!

Relax AB_Luca, it's work-in-progress, things are getting added, broken and then fixed. ;)

The one on GitHub can be binarized yourself and used, but it's development build of it, usually for testing.

I already pull requested a fix for the Mk4 M3 scope, someone who can just have to merge it in.

Is there a way to disable AI unconsciousness but keep it for players? So that AI die when they get shot but players still work according to the AGM_Medical module settings.

I am enjoying the recent updates with fast roping and whatnot, great job. :) My group has been using AGM since the beginning basically.

I wonder though, if you are going to do something with the movement and the possibility of heavy gear slowing you down. For example I don't think you should be able to sprint while carrying a backpack. Currently everyone can run around with a full loadout including a fully loaded backpack with extra mags and medic gear without any downside. Most soldiers leave their backpack at base or at their outpost when they go out on patrol or whatever just because of the cheer weight it adds. I would totally dig having to ditch your backpack if a fight breaks out to give you extra mobility, only to pick it up afterwards.

I think it would have a large and positive gameplay impact for the sake of realism. ;)

agm_weaponselect.pbo is broke, the ready grenade dont show up in the action menu, when previous 95 version does.

UnitSwitch does not work in missions that use ALiVE; clicking on units in the map doesn't switch to them, but without ALiVE it works.

@bux578 thanks for linking that, good to have it linked here to because not everyone knows or goes to Github for AGM.

Hello, I have some problems with AGM mod. Sometimes, when I start a mission in editor, a game is not load. The loading bar is full, but Arma 3 is not crash. This continues indefinitely, game cannot start. Install only AGM and CBA. Please, help to fix it.

Hello, I have some problems with AGM mod. Sometimes, when I start a mission in editor, a game is not load. The loading bar is full, but Arma 3 is not crash. This continues indefinitely, game cannot start. Install only AGM and CBA. Please, help to fix it.

Hi, did you add any modules too?

or is a plain clear mission with just you as player?

If there is more than just your player, could you tell us, what exactly is in there, or upload the mission?

A shot in the dark - can you try to download the mod again and overwrite all files - or can you make a checksum of your downloaded file to verify it's not corrupted by something?

Did you use also older versions, or are you new to AGM?

Did you install / update the mod manually or for example through Play With Six?

Hi folks, a friend of mine for some time (at least two last versions) experiencing strange issue - his inventory screen doesn't have nickname and, most importantly, weight indication. According to him, reinstalling AGM and launching with AGM only didn't solve the problem. Did anybody had the same problem? Is there any way to fix it? :)

Here's the screenshot.

Would you guys be willing to create a breaching charge? I don't mean for doors, but something for perimeter walls, or the walls on MBG Killhouses with the "X" on them. Currently, the blast radius on the demo blocks is around 35 meters, which makes it hard to use them for that type of breaching. Something that could still blow open holes but allow units to stand closer to make entry would be helpful.

You posted the script to force unconsciousness earlier, is there a way to get out of that and 'revive' the unit again through a command? Some sort of wakeup script call?

And thanks for AGM, just started using it with my group, but we're loving it already!

You posted the script to force unconsciousness earlier, is there a way to get out of that and 'revive' the unit again through a command? Some sort of wakeup script call?

[_unit] call AGM_medical_fnc_wakeUp;

Hi folks, a friend of mine for some time (at least two last versions) experiencing strange issue - his inventory screen doesn't have nickname and, most importantly, weight indication. According to him, reinstalling AGM and launching with AGM only didn't solve the problem. Did anybody had the same problem? Is there any way to fix it? :)

Here's the screenshot.

Does his profile name contain any unusual characters? E.g. < or >

I have experienced the same issue for a while/weeks/months, too, but haven't linked it to AGM, yet, since I've also a dozen other mods activated. I thought it was a problem, that came along with an Arma update or something. But the problem seems not to happen to me anymore, when I only start A3-Vanilla. So maybe it's indeed related to AGM(?).

My AddOns-folder inside @AGM: Size: 29,4 MB (30.877.352 Bytes) Size On Disk: 29,6 MB (31.133.696 Bytes) Contains: 94 Files, 0 Folders

Updated via Arma3-Sync-Repository, been using the mod for months.

The problem happens sometimes at the first time I want to start editor preview, sometimes only the second or third time, sometimes only after a few more ones.

Then I have to switch to task manager, because A3 is not responding anymore.

Edited by killshot

Can we get a way to put unconscious wounded into a helo to do an actual MEDEVAC?

Tried using DG's Merlin and couldn't put the guy in the helo? I tried drag and carry.

Edited by I WUB PUGS