koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I love AGM, I have supported it since its release and I respect your decision for stopping. But this is awfully convenient to the ending of the Make ARMA Not War contest and how AGM didn't win. Whether or not assumption is the worst thing one can do it's what I am thinking.

Thanks for the work you guys did it definitely helped make ARMA's realistic side more true to life.

Nice edit.
Holy moly YES​ I saw the original post and laughed my ass off...

My thoughts on the possibilities of what's going on:

Option 1: AGM and CSE really are being shut down :(

Option 2: This is just an april fools joke and AGM and CSE aren't going anywhere.

Option 3: This is an april fools joke trying to make you believe that ACE3 is being released tomorrow.

Option 4: ACE3 really is being released tomorrow so that's why these mods are closing. :yay:

There's some crazy April fools inception going on up in this b*tch.

Option 5: AGM and CSE are going to be connected!

I may be not up to date with the latest news... but what's all this ACE3 talk? Did someone dropped some hints in the meantime, or is this just more of a wishful speculation?

I may be not up to date with the latest news... but what's all this ACE3 talk? Did someone dropped some hints in the meantime, or is this just more of a wishful speculation?

Wishful Specualtaions!

Tommorow IS April the 1st, april fools anyone!

Thats right: TOMORROW! The thing is, its not an aprils fool, if you start it on the 31th of March. Of course its possible...but still....

Wishful Specualtaions!

Thats right: TOMORROW! The thing is, its not an aprils fool, if you start it on the 31th of March. Of course its possible...but still....

Those of us in NZ and Aus have been suffering through Apr1st for about 12-15 hours now.

I hate it so much, especially because you suddenly can't trust the news.

Oh fuck, this is some seriously sad news... What are we supposed to do now then?

Oh fuck, this is some seriously sad news... What are we supposed to do now then?
The right answer is "sit tight until 2 April 2015".

Those of us in NZ and Aus have been suffering through Apr1st for about 12-15 hours now.

I hate it so much, especially because you suddenly can't trust the news.

Haha so true

Aprils fool? :butbut:

this is my favourite mod.. every mission I play with my clan is edited with the AGM.

I neeeeed thiiiis. Weeeee neeed this. :(

Aprils fool? :butbut:

this is my favourite mod.. every mission I play with my clan is edited with the AGM.

I neeeeed thiiiis. Weeeee neeed this. :(

Go to github, download the source, do it yourself.

I don't think Nou or any of the ACE team would joke about ACE being released tomorrow out of no-where, they would either do it or they wouldn't. They would be hated almost indefinitely even if ACE was super amazing when it did release.

As bad as this may seem written here, I hope the closure of the 2 does have something to do with ACE's release.