koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Small feature request for medical system:

We would like to see the "allow-non-medics" option expanded so that we can allow everyone to use epi pens but restrict blood bag usage to medics. Maybe two separate options or something: "Non-medics can bloodbag y/n?" and "Non-medics can use EPI y/n?"

It's currently a great option to make medics more indispensable but realistically even the most boot marine can administer an epi-pen. We feel we'd get the best of both worlds if we could restrict blood bagging to medics but let everyone use epis.

Best,

Dom.STB (3 Commando Brigade)

Small feature request for medical system:

We would like to see the "allow-non-medics" option expanded so that we can allow everyone to use epi pens but restrict blood bag usage to medics. Maybe two separate options or something: "Non-medics can bloodbag y/n?" and "Non-medics can use EPI y/n?"

It's currently a great option to make medics more indispensable but realistically even the most boot marine can administer an epi-pen. We feel we'd get the best of both worlds if we could restrict blood bagging to medics but let everyone use epis.

Best,

Dom.STB (3 Commando Brigade)

Thats a good Idea. Another thing is, when a Medic is unconcious the whole team is doomed!

Could you please make the walk with lowered weapon same as the Vanilla?

The current one is little buggy with the vests and weapons (the hands seems to twist and brake while moving..)

Am I the only one having trouble with some scopes, if you have a scope with both magnification and a red dot, one of the two appears to be located inline with the barrel so when you switch to it it looks all screwed up. Like if you are looking inside the gun.

Anyone having this problem?

Various people have messaged me asking for progress on the next version or things like the PIP optics we showed on YouTube. Unfortunately however, I have to annouce that due to various reasons, the AGM team has decided to discontinue work on the AGM project. None of us feel like they have the required motivation to continue development, and as such it is pointless for us to keep going.

Now, of course AGM is an open-source project, so people are free to fork it and continue development, but that will no longer be done by us. Feel free to use your own flavours, or use some of the other, great alternatives that are out there, such as CSE or TMR.

The AGM Team

Ohhh noooooo please not. T^T

Edit: Sorry, I think that this was a bit rude.

I can understand that but still its very sad. I loved so much of it. (Like the Cook off >.<) Which CSE just don't provide >.<

Edited by Moon_chilD

I hope that the near 1st of April drive you in this decision...

I really hope in this...

Thanks for dedication and hard work.I wish you will find another project that you will be passionate about.

I can't believe this, indeed worst news of the day.. thank you guys for all amazing work you did and I hope this is not the end :/

Did all the devs stop working on it? Are there any devs willing to continue work on it?

Really sad to hear that. Best of luck with future endeavours.

:yay:

Various people have messaged me asking for progress on the next version or things like the PIP optics we showed on YouTube. Unfortunately however, I have to annouce that due to various reasons, the AGM team has decided to discontinue work on the AGM project. None of us feel like they have the required motivation to continue development, and as such it is pointless for us to keep going.

Now, of course AGM is an open-source project, so people are free to fork it and continue development, but that will no longer be done by us. Feel free to use your own flavours, or use some of the other, great alternatives that are out there, such as CSE or TMR.

The AGM Team

Read: We didn't win MANW, so we're done.

The AGM Team

... No motivation? But you guys are the ones that made the most effort into bringing the community features that BIS didn't feel was needed in game. You went the extra mile by adding in things like Fast-rope's, better medical system with the required tools, and even new tools like an actual Red Laser pointer that you don't need NVG's to see. These are awesome achievements, and a lot of us were eager to see them in a final version. You guys should take a big vacation, you deserve it. You've done a lot for the community, while your mod not perfect, it's good and getting better. We hope to see a return. But until then, fare well to the AGM team. You guys have done great.

I also really hope that this is a 1st of april joke in advance...

Read: We didn't win MANW, so we're done.

It might come off that way, but frankly i understand them if they really are leaving. To see that this great mod, that has in a large part saved Arma3 from being an arcadey piece of junk for quite a lot of teams and brought back the ACE2 feeling, hasn' t received one dollar while some stupid game modes out of Quake or something received 10 of thousands of dollars must really drive you nuts.

This is effectively BIS killing the "simulation" part of the OFP/Arma license.

Absolutely terrible news for Arma3 if confirmed.

AGM dead + Banana =

:)

Da fuck is that?

Incredibly disappointed by this decision. My entire unit is based around AGM and your mod team. I cannot blame you for not working on a project that hasn't warranted a victory in the MANW contest, and sincerely hope that is not why you guys have decided to end development. I am sorry that having a massive portion of the Arma community relying on and looking forqard to the work your team does and having your mod on thousands of servers is not a big enough motivation for all of you. I am hopeful that people who are as competent and as motivated as you once were will continue the project regularly, but I am doubtful. These people would have most likely joined you guys already in working on the project. So though I hope someone picks up the torch, I am fearful the mod is dead. I wish the AGM dev team and all people who contributed to this wonderful mod well and hope that ypu succeed in your future endeavours, and look forward to any content you all might release in the future, on the grounds that AGM has been an outstanding mod up untill it was shelved.

Welcome to the world of "we want everything in one mod"

and now come back my lil sheeps

Should've been written as TL;DR "Since we didn't win 20k, We're stopping development of AGM"

I attribute AGM's departure to MANW's failure and BIS' incohesive decisions, wrongly picking the winners and constructing the categories of the contest in the first place.

Only 1 winner spot for a total modification is a disgrace. People work on huge mods, and then, all of a sudden, they lose the game for no other reason than BIS' mismanagement.

I totally understand AGM point of view, and I'm sure none of their team members will comment on the situation to make things clear. Because, thanks to MANW, the situation is ridiculous.

AGM was one of the best additions to Arma, the best in terms of new features that work bug-free in both SP & MP. Will really miss the mod and the possibilities it exclusively provided.

Now, if only someone gave some of their winner money to AGM team for their endless efforts and scripting expertise... Duh, who am I kidding.

I attribute AGM's departure to MANW's failure and BIS' incohesive decisions, wrongly picking the winners and constructing the categories of the contest in the first place.

Only 1 winner spot for a total modification is a disgrace. People work on huge mods, and then, all of a sudden, they lose the game for no other reason than BIS' mismanagement.

I totally understand AGM point of view, and I'm sure none of their team members will comment on the situation to make things clear. Because, thanks to MANW, the situation is ridiculous.

AGM was one of the best additions to Arma, the best in terms of new features that work bug-free in both SP & MP. Will really miss the mod and the possibilities it exclusively provided.

Now, if only someone gave some of their winner money to AGM team for their endless efforts and scripting expertise... Duh, who am I kidding.

modding for a contest is simply wrong

thats the point

so there is no way you can blame BI for something

its their decision and if it is bound to MANW nobody will ever know ... (but because of the point in time it highly looks like it)

say bb to it and continue living

modding for a contest is simply wrong

thats the point

so there is no way you can blame BI for something

its their decision and if it is bound to MANW nobody will ever know ... (but because of the point in time it highly looks like it)

say bb to it and continue living

Of course modding for a contest is wrong, i do not disagree with you about it, but did AGM start it' s existence for the contest? I don' t think so, i might be wrong but i' m pretty sure that AGM started to exist before the start of MANW and that they joined pretty late.

So, even if they indeed didn' t mod for the contest, i can absolutely understand their decision when i see this:

Multiplayer Game Mode:

1st place (€50,000) – King Of The Hill by Sa-Matra

2nd place (€30,000) – Battle Royale: Ghost Hotel by PLAYERUNKNOWN

3rd place (shared) (€10,000) – Get Wrecked* by Sli

3rd place (shared) (€10,000) – Twilight Onslaught* by Dorian23Grey

The fact that BI organised the contest in such a fashion that allowed these "MP game modes" to win such ridiculous amount of money since all the COD guys voted for it and that AGM didn' t receive a single dollar must be a real motivation killer, even if they didn' t started to mod for it.

This is purely mis-management by BIS.