koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I too have experienced this. You can effectively scroll off the bottom of the action menu onto an invisible action that doesn't seem to do anything when used.

It's there for technical reasons and can't be removed in the current state of the game.

Bug with AGM: can't move UAV turret

repro step:

1-spawn as uav operator

2-create the darter from the backpack,link it to the uav terminal and try to assume control of the turret

3-you are stuck and can't move the camera

mods used:cba and agm

P.S:in editor sometimes it work but no way in multiplayer...

Edited by Zio Sam

commy2;2904417']Since we don't change anything with the UAVs I doubt this has anything to do with AGM.

as i said when you do the step described above with vanilla arma all go as planned but instead with only cba and agm loaded as mods it become impossible to move the camera from the uav turret.

The bug is easily reproducible

Hi I am trying to figure out how to disable the AGM_FireControlSystem feature when I play with IRON FRONT WWII era tanks.

I would like to keep the rest of the AGM features and since I am also playing with other mods with modern vehicles I would rather not deleta any pbo.

So my question is when I am hosting a WWII game with IRON FRONT and AGM, how can I remove the Fire control laser ranging feature so nobody can use it.

Thanks!

Bug with AGM: can't move UAV turret

I have experianced the same problem..

Unsure if just me or if I am doing it wrong (very probable) but the magazines part of AGM_Logistics does not seem to be working for me.

Steps to repro:

Spawn a vanilla armoured vehicle (using a CSAT T-100 for this instance)

Add the relevant magazine to the player via debug console. In this instance I am trying to add extra MG ammo to the tank - "player addmagazine "450Rnd_127x108_Ball";

AGM interact with the tank, magazines option is greyed out even though I have the ammo in my inventory to load.

As I said above there is a large probability that I am doing this wrong, I know very little about coding, only enough to get me by making missions, however, I have tried all variations I can think of and it isn't working.

Unsure if just me or if I am doing it wrong (very probable) but the magazines part of AGM_Logistics does not seem to be working for me.

As I said above there is a large probability that I am doing this wrong, I know very little about coding, only enough to get me by making missions, however, I have tried all variations I can think of and it isn't working.

That functionality isn't in yet. The menu entry is just a placeholder. Sry for the confusion.

Hello, I tried the subsonic ammo for MX rifle and it's kinda useless : the sound doesn't change with combined a suppressor and more problematic, the bullet drop is actually less than supersonic bullets (velocity is unchanged).

Is this just on my rig ? tried on last stable, all mods out except AGM & CBA

Hi, dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a shot.. It seems that sometimes when I equip SOS-scope I get the zeroing the vanilla arma way, in increments of 100m starting from 300.. Other times I get the AGM(?)-zeroing, not sure what its technical term is, but where you adjust for elevation and wind using a one decimal system.

Same server, same mods.. Right now and the last few days it's been the vanilla way, I much prefer the AGM option.

Yesterday the SOS-scope (and others) was back to mildot, the glasses was working and got dirty, I could wipe them etc.. Today, zeroing in increments of 100m, no glasses.. I can't really remember what I did yesterday to get it working, think I was playing around in the editor just trying different units, and after that when joining the usual server it worked.. Tried going in the editor today as well, but no change.

The self interaction menu is working, earplugs go in and out, medical system is okay.. Just glasses and scope (of what I've noticed) is vanilla..

I need some help, with this mod and Arma's slingloading, can I make troops fastrope down a transport helo, and if so how? Thanks!

Hello, I tried the subsonic ammo for MX rifle and it's kinda useless : the sound doesn't change with combined a suppressor and more problematic, the bullet drop is actually less than supersonic bullets (velocity is unchanged).

Is this just on my rig ? tried on last stable, all mods out except AGM & CBA

The sub sonic ammunition doesn't remove the muzzle noise when firing. The ammunition instead has no super sonic crack, which is barely noticable by the shooter. That works so far.

Now the muzzle velocity is an issue introduced by the weapons overwriting the magazines initSpeed value since 1.40. It's a known issue and I'm working on a fix.

Pulstar: well, AGM uses the ropes model/item added with the sling load update of Arma. However, loading slings cannot be used as a fast rope, you need to config the helo to specifically use the fast rope functionality added by AGM.

Quick example (needs to adapted for you helo ofc):

AGM_FastRoping = 1;
AGM_FastRoping_Positions[] = {{1.2, 2.5, 0.25}, {-1.1, 2.5, 0.25}};

is there a way to stop friendly A.I. or a specific A.I, unit from insta-death with the medical system? Possibly something i could put in their init? I assume I'd have to actually edit something in the mod if there isn't.

Yesterday the SOS-scope (and others) was back to mildot, the glasses was working and got dirty, I could wipe them etc.. Today, zeroing in increments of 100m, no glasses.. I can't really remember what I did yesterday to get it working, think I was playing around in the editor just trying different units, and after that when joining the usual server it worked.. Tried going in the editor today as well, but no change.

The self interaction menu is working, earplugs go in and out, medical system is okay.. Just glasses and scope (of what I've noticed) is vanilla..

Can this be of help? Is the name wrong for my .pbo?

K2VzMDdu.jpeg

Just installed AGM. Only gesture that seems to work is hello. I open up the self interaction menu gestures select them and it doesn't show on the other guys screen.

Second question. Where are the cable ties? i put down all the ammo boxes and couldn;t find them i thought they were in the NATO supply box.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I found a bug with this. When this is enabled, it changed the huron to the "CH-47I Chinook" and its invisible in game, and I can't spawn it in editor... just a bug.

Can this be of help? Is the name wrong for my .pbo?

Please upload your RPT-file to pastebin.com and post the link.

---------- Post added at 08:24 ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 ----------

Just installed AGM. Only gesture that seems to work is hello. I open up the self interaction menu gestures select them and it doesn't show on the other guys screen.

Second question. Where are the cable ties? i put down all the ammo boxes and couldn;t find them i thought they were in the NATO supply box.

1. All gestures work on my end. I was just messing around with that 2 days ago. You might have to select a rifle when doing this, because some staces simply lack the appropriate animations from BI.

2. [AGM] Misc. Box, AGM_Misc_Box iirc.

---------- Post added at 08:25 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

I found a bug with this. When this is enabled, it changed the huron to the "CH-47I Chinook" and its invisible in game, and I can't spawn it in editor... just a bug.

Please upload your RPT-file to pastebin.com and post the link.

Hey Flummi,

As always congrats on the continuous development of this awesome mod.

I've filed three issues on your Github tracker:

Feature Request: Aircraft.pbo

Feature Request: Medical System

Bug Report: Hand Flares

Hope they'll be of use to you and your team.

I'm up to help out further testing together with my community Carpe Noctem. Drop me a line on Steam or PM here if you need our support.

-PzGrenBrig37-commy2

Thanks! Needed a weapon for gestures.

Missed the AGM Ammo box. It was late I guess. Appreciate the help.

On another item. The attached IR strobe looks very small compared to the YouTube video demo. Must have been are quest to dim it

Hey great mod! I've been using it for singleplayer for the past couple of days and it's a really good addition to the game. I have a couple of suggestions, mostly medical related:

1: Restrict AI movement when I'm interacting with them. Often I'm trying to heal (being a medic is so much fun with this mod) an AI that isn't unconscious and either he'll walk away before I can diagnose/help him, or he'll walk away while I'm working on him, which wastes a bandage and means he'll bleed out later and just become an unnecessary problem.

2: Restrict AI movement when unconscious. Currently you can easily tell unconscious enemies from dead enemies because their upper body moves around and tracks the other soldiers. It's not a big issue, but it would be nice to have that bit of extra tension is being wary of fallen enemies that could wake up at any point :)

3: Healing menu layout. I really like the radial menus, my only feedback is it would be nice to have left arm/left leg on the left side and right arm/right leg on the right side. Not a big deal though.

4: Force AI Surrender when healing an enemy. I was healing up an enemy fighter after a battle and was rather surprised when he got up and shot me :P I might have missed some option to take his weapon away though so maybe that's my bad.

Other than that it's pretty flawless, I haven't gone far beyond the medical system yet but it's all brilliant so far :D

3: Healing menu layout. I really like the radial menus, my only feedback is it would be nice to have left arm/left leg on the left side and right arm/right leg on the right side. Not a big deal though.

I like this idea - could be further expanded with the head being at the top, the middle button being bandage body, the bottom button becoming cancel/back and then the two radial options either side being the arms and legs as suggested. Would be easier to navigate that way I think.

Hi I am trying to figure out how to disable the AGM_FireControlSystem feature when I play with IRON FRONT WWII era tanks.

I would like to keep the rest of the AGM features and since I am also playing with other mods with modern vehicles I would rather not deleta any pbo.

So my question is when I am hosting a WWII game with IRON FRONT and AGM, how can I remove the Fire control laser ranging feature so nobody can use it.

Thanks!

Bump.

I really need to remove the laser ranging and gun auto elevation on WWII tanks. This is also affecting the way the gunner sight should work

Any suggestion, tip or idea would be most welcomed.

Thanks

Bump.

I really need to remove the laser ranging and gun auto elevation on WWII tanks. This is also affecting the way the gunner sight should work

Any suggestion, tip or idea would be most welcomed.

Thanks

You can find a compatibility PBO for IFA3 here: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM_Compatibility

Instructions: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM_Compatibility/issues/37#issuecomment-82853981

There is a bug with restrainment and vehicles. If an restrained person is put into a vehicle with launchers in inventory, that person is able to use the launcher while in the vehicle and kill himself and people near him.