koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Autosaves. I had AGM installed but have since unloaded the mod. Unfortunately, now when I play a campaign mission, I'm unable to load autosaves because of dependent information still linked to the AGM mod. I restarted the Campaign from the beginning, but it's still looking for AGM data. How is this possible? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

No idea. Starting over should reset this though. The campaign is not supported with AGM.

---------- Post added at 08:43 ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 ----------

Great mod! My only trouble is that the range finder doesnt 'range find", i am forced to use the Vortex range finder,which i dont like.

Feature. Press the "lase target"-key. (Tab by default).

I have already done this. The problem still exist. I deleted agm_markers.pbo but AGM still do something with channels. When I disable AGM, SWT markers works ok. Looks like the problem is here: http://puu.sh/gyPtL/cb66bc4403.png Without agm_markers.pbo, AGM still do something with channels.

Might be that. Also I'm not sure if it's in stable yet but read the most bottom paragraph of this sitrep, seems like BI did some changes of their own.

AGM_core disables 1-0 keys making it impossible to order my troops without changing the keybinds. Is there any way for me to restore those keys and still be able to use AGM (without weapons or grenade select).

AGM_core disables 1-0 keys making it impossible to order my troops without changing the keybinds. Is there any way for me to restore those keys and still be able to use AGM (without weapons or grenade select).

In the last page of AGM Options, there is a setting called disable command menu on the top, un-thick that and you should be fine.

Thanks, I have a question: what does the agm_switchunits.pbo do?

Also I have a request for an option to disable the color filter from goggles. I like the idea of dust kicked up, but color correction is something that annoys me.

EDIT: I have edited the goggles to remove the tint, dirt and stuff still works, so overall its a win.

Another idea: handgestures for normal orders.

Edited by Taro8

Might be that. Also I'm not sure if it's in stable yet but read the most bottom paragraph of this sitrep, seems like BI did some changes of their own.

But without AGM everything works good. I think that this problem in AGM.

I like the AGM features, but also SWT markers are good too. Especially for TvT games. Want ot use them both.

Edited by Kukus

Hello guys, it's happening that sometimes the fast ropes get stuck in the helicopters even after I select "cut ropes.

Any ideas?

Quick question... How do you get the Kestrel item in your inventory through the Arsenal and without the add playerItem command?

Quick question... How do you get the Kestrel item in your inventory through the Arsenal and without the add playerItem command?

It's under the "Misc. Items" tab, iirc.

Hello! I am and my team most appreciate your work, this mod drastically changed level of immersion for us. However, I observed some unexpected behavior. I happened to hit Ctrl-V inside a bunker (the one made of sandbags with '+'-shaped walls inside) and crawled outside of it, with no way to get back inside. I hope this possibility can be removed, it was really frustrating to be unexpectedly exposed to enemy fire. Hope my little bugreport helps, cheers! :D

Create a folder outside of the AGM/addons folder called something like AGM_Unused, or what ever, then move the pbos you don't want to use into it. I have a regular AGM folder and another AGM setup of pbos for single player/campaign game play.

Is there any way to get an AI medic to heal me? I tried ordering one, but he did nothing and I bled to death. I shouldnt even need to order him, he should heal everybody by himself IMHO.

Is there any way to get an AI medic to heal me? I tried ordering one, but he did nothing and I bled to death. I shouldnt even need to order him, he should heal everybody by himself IMHO.

From what little I have played with the AI since using AGM, they do. Well, they at least attempt to bandage etc when another AI is incapacitated...

Well my medic kinda let me bleed out right in front of him so yeah.

Anyway, continuing the AI talk: I think that all of the AI in cargo should fastrope along with you. Also as a pilot the fastrope action should be replaced with action that forces fastrope action on all AI's in cargo. After all why would pilot fastrope and then have his chopper drop down on his head?

I'm getting following error when I start Arma 3.

Error

I'm currently running the dev version 1.43.129768 of Arma 3 with CBA and AGM.

Error

As far as I'm aware, AGM is only rated for current stable branch version 1.40. As such, its little wonder you're getting errors running the devbranch...

As far as I'm aware, AGM is only rated for current stable branch version 1.40. As such, its little wonder you're getting errors running the devbranch...

Well, but some day the current dev branch will become the stable branch, so I thought, it would not hurt anybody to just report an error, maybe it's something that needs to be fixed anyway.

Well, but some day the current dev branch will become the stable branch, so I thought, it would not hurt anybody to just report an error, maybe it's something that needs to be fixed anyway.

Yeah in theory its sensible, but at the rate the devbranch updates (one a day for those who don't take an interest) it may be something that BI change again between now and the next stable patch. It was especially fun when BI decided to change their class inheritance for the 1.40 patch that caused the helicopters to throw BMP.p3d errors around.

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately it is impossible to have a version of AGM that supports both, stable and dev branch in this case.

Thats not how it works from my understanding. Some changes that are made on the dev version will get merged into the stable version and some stay on dev only. We don't know at this point what will be on stable and what might get changed again or even reverted.

Jackal, thanks for that snippet about the 1.40 update and the bmp3 error. Was blaming it on AGM. Stripped out all my mods testing it. Very frustrating. All fixed now though.

To the AGM devs - thanks for a great mod.

Hi, dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a shot.. It seems that sometimes when I equip SOS-scope I get the zeroing the vanilla arma way, in increments of 100m starting from 300.. Other times I get the AGM(?)-zeroing, not sure what its technical term is, but where you adjust for elevation and wind using a one decimal system.

Same server, same mods.. Right now and the last few days it's been the vanilla way, I much prefer the AGM option.

I'm getting an extra invisible action menu option with AGM. Running stable A3 and latest AGM. I've also been getting some obnoxious errors with splendid camera not properly exiting, which I recall similar issues with back when respawn stuff started to make its way into AGM. As I use the camera for editing missions when I need to check things are running right, this is a huge pain in the ass because it means either constantly saving, or losing data when I need to double check some little variable or something. I have yet to test enough to confirm it's AGM as it was last time, but basically it shows the exit confirmation dialogue but neither button does anything but click, the dialogue remains and all I can do at that point is force quit the application.

Will run more tests to confirm it's AGM but I've had nearly the same issue in the past with AGM so I'm not expecting to find otherwise this time.

I'm getting an extra invisible action menu option with AGM. Running stable A3 and latest AGM...

I too have experienced this. You can effectively scroll off the bottom of the action menu onto an invisible action that doesn't seem to do anything when used.