koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Have you guys thought of making some white phosphorus NVG variants?

I don't think thats possible. The Arma engine only supports green night vision and ~8 thermal vision variants.

commy2;2899432']And this is the actions config from AGM.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_FastRoping/config.cpp#L56

So now make sure to set up a correct inheritance of the class AGM_SelfActions for your helicopter and then alter the condition so it includes the animation state of the door.

I think it would be this:

condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" > 0 and (locked _vehicle <= 1) and (_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesDeployed', False]) and (vectorMagnitude (velocity _vehicle) < 4) and (count ([_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesOccupied', []], {!_this}] call AGM_Core_fnc_filter) > 0)";

thank you very much !! i ll try it asap

commy2;2899432']And this is the actions config from AGM.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_FastRoping/config.cpp#L56

So now make sure to set up a correct inheritance of the class AGM_SelfActions for your helicopter and then alter the condition so it includes the animation state of the door.

I think it would be this:

condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" > 0 and (locked _vehicle <= 1) and (_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesDeployed', False]) and (vectorMagnitude (velocity _vehicle) < 4) and (count ([_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesOccupied', []], {!_this}] call AGM_Core_fnc_filter) > 0)";

i test this code above , and then with a little change bellow

class UserActions
 {
  class OpenCargoDoor
  {
   displayName = "Open Ramp";
   position = "crewactions";
   radius = 15;
   showwindow = 0;
   condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" == 0 and (alive this) and (player == player) and (locked _vehicle <= 1) and (_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesDeployed', False]) and (vectorMagnitude (velocity _vehicle) < 4) and (count ([_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesOccupied', []], {!_this}] call AGM_Core_fnc_filter) > 0)";    
   //condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" == 0 and (alive this) and player == player;";
   statement = "this animate [""cargoDoor"", 1] AND this animate [""AFTDoorPart"", 1];";
   onlyforplayer = 1;
  };

i get no errors , but the door is still closed when the ropes deployed.(both tests)

Edited by dragonsyr

Thats because you did it the wrong way. You must not change

class UserActions >> class OpenCargoDoor

, but

class AGM_SelfActions >> class AGM_FastRope

You want to limit the fast roping action from AGM and not the mousewheel action for opening the ramp.

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

http://www.up2me.co.il/images/49631924.jpg (249 kB)

Please fix (when we are loading the mission, its stuck and rolling back to mission selecting).

We can't fix that. Another addon uses a base class called "Default". This happens with every module, even those not from AGM.

It's simply wrong inheritance by a third party addon.

ok now with this in vehicle config

class AGM_SelfActions 
 {
  class AGM_FastRope
  {condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" > 0 and (locked _vehicle <= 1) and (_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesDeployed', False]) and (vectorMagnitude (velocity _vehicle) < 4) and (count ([_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesOccupied', []], {!_this}] call AGM_Core_fnc_filter) > 0)";
  };
 };

i dont have the option for deploy ropes . with doors open or closed manualy

commy2;2899725']We can't fix that. Another addon uses a base class called "Default". This happens with every module' date=' even those not from AGM.

It's simply wrong inheritance by a third party addon.[/quote']

So what i need to do now? roll back every time and load my mission 2 times so it will start?

So what i need to do now? roll back every time and load my mission 2 times so it will start?

Find and remove the addon that wrongly uses that class named "Default". Or ask the creator of that addon to fix the issue.

You can check this with:

isClass (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> "Default")

in the debug console. It has to return false.

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

Also here are the issues for that.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/480

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/481

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/620

commy2;2899736']Now you have to add the inheritance. What you are doing now is simply overwriting all actions with (incomplete) information.

i make many tests without luck

The last test I did was to import all class AGM_SelfActions / class AGM_DeployRopes / class AGM_FastRope / class AGM_CutRopes as it is

(copy from here) without this changes (condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" > 0 and (locked _vehicle <= 1) and (_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesDeployed'' date= False]) and (vectorMagnitude (velocity _vehicle) < 4) and (count ([_vehicle getVariable ['AGM_RopesOccupied', []], {!_this}] call AGM_Core_fnc_filter) > 0)"; )

So again i dont have deploy ropes option .

should i have the option for deploy ropes with the original selfactions block in my config?

edit : i will continue it tomorrow because emerged job... thanks and regards

Edited by dragonsyr

Im not sure what i did, but for some reason AGM has broken the explosions/fire in my game. I will post two pics of the vanilla test i did.

(apparently i cannot post links until tomorrow) this is the fire with AGM activated

(apparently i cannot post links until tomorrow) this is the fire without AGM activated.

Everything is vanilla besides AGM, you can see the difference in the amount of light the fire is producing without AGM activated. Im actually so mad right now, and i really dont know what to do. I updated AGM....i used the old AGM....

I also ran every other mod i have ( literally) and could not reproduce the problem. But again it wasnt like this until last night when i was making a mission. Bascially i was blowing some stuff up by spawning a GBU on a marker... and i added some fire/smoke modules to spawn after the trigger had been activated. At that point the issue showed its ugly face.

Hey KoffenFlummi,

Any chance you could add "drag dead body" and load body in vehicle like the logistics crates.

It sucks leaving either a player or ai friendly KIA where they fell. I just feels wrong.

I know "its just a game" but bugs the crap outta me not being able to retrieve a downed man ingame. Would'nt do that to one of my buddies in the field and got a wife and kids myself, would hope someone would do it for me.

Could help with hiding a hush puppy'd sentry as well. Maybe even retrieving downed pilot scenarios as well.

Thanks,

B

Any chance you could add "drag dead body" and load body in vehicle like the logistics crates.

It sucks leaving either a player or ai friendly KIA where they fell. I just feels wrong.

We want that feature too, but atm it's not possible due to how ragdolls are implemented: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1607

commy2;2899814']No idea what you are trying to do there. You almost had it right at post #2682' date=' just without the inheritance.[/quote']

i think that i missing something with the inheritance here.... sorry but my coding skills is limited....(amateur)

my thought for the last test i did was that the copy of selfactions in model , replace/bypass the selfactions of the AGM mod.

so you say that at post #2682 i m close ... im working with this ......

edit:

class AGM_SelfActions;
 class AGM_FastRope: AGM_SelfActions
  {
   class AGM_FastRope{
   //statement = "this animate [""cargoDoor"", 1] AND this animate [""AFTDoorPart"", 1]and [_vehicle] call AGM_FastRoping_fnc_deployRopes"; 
   //statement = "this animate [""cargoDoor"", 1] AND this animate [""AFTDoorPart"", 1]and[_player, _vehicle] call AGM_FastRoping_fnc_fastRope";
  };  };

no errors but still no deploy ropes option...

i try only this

class AGM_SelfActions;
 class AGM_DeployRopes: AGM_SelfActions
  {
   class AGM_DeployRopes{

statement = "this animate [""cargoDoor"", 1] AND this animate [""AFTDoorPart"", 1]and [_vehicle] call AGM_FastRoping_fnc_deployRopes"; 

};  };

still no deploy ropes......

Edited by dragonsyr

Yeah, what you posted is completely wrong.

class Air;
class Helicopter: Air {
   class AGM_SelfActions {
       class AGM_DeployRopes;
       class AGM_FastRope;
       class AGM_CutRopes;
   };
};

class Helicopter_Base_F: Helicopter {};

class <YOUR_HELI_BASECLASS1>: Helicopter_Base_F {};
class <YOUR_HELI_CLASS>: <YOUR_HELI_BASECLASSX> {
   class AGM_SelfActions: AGM_SelfActions {
       class AGM_FastRope: AGM_FastRope {
           condition = "whatever";
       };
   };
};

I don't even know what heli you are talking about though.

i send you a link to see all the code ...

im working with that you send....

i send you a link to see all the code ...

im working with that you send....

The setup is like this:

class Air;
class Helicopter: Air {
   class AGM_SelfActions {
       class AGM_DeployRopes;
       class AGM_FastRope;
       class AGM_CutRopes;
   };
};

class Helicopter_Base_F: Helicopter {};
class Helicopter_Base_H: Helicopter_Base_F {};

class NH90: Helicopter_Base_H {
   class AGM_SelfActions: AGM_SelfActions {
       class AGM_FastRope: AGM_FastRope {
           condition = "whatever";
       };
   };
};

Sry, but I don't have the time to spoonfeed you everything. Lot's of other configs and scripts I have to work on and time is short.

thanks a lot commy2 ! , i have back the deploy ropes option , so now i can make the changes i want (now understand how inheritance work...)

best regards

There is a bug when use AGM and Sweet marker system together. So the channel of arma3 is different from Sweet marker system. Without AGM Sweet marker system works great.

There is a bug when use AGM and Sweet marker system together. So the channel of arma3 is different from Sweet marker system. Without AGM Sweet marker system works great.

If you're using Sweet Markers System, you should delete the "agm_markers.pbo" and it's signature, they're probably conflicting.

If you're using Sweet Markers System, you should delete the "agm_markers.pbo" and it's signature, they're probably conflicting.

I have already done this. The problem still exist. I deleted agm_markers.pbo but AGM still do something with channels. When I disable AGM, SWT markers works ok. Looks like the problem is here: http://puu.sh/gyPtL/cb66bc4403.png Without agm_markers.pbo, AGM still do something with channels.

Edited by Kukus

Autosaves. I had AGM installed but have since unloaded the mod. Unfortunately, now when I play a campaign mission, I'm unable to load autosaves because of dependent information still linked to the AGM mod. I restarted the Campaign from the beginning, but it's still looking for AGM data. How is this possible? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

Great mod! My only trouble is that the range finder doesnt 'range find", i am forced to use the Vortex range finder,which i dont like.