koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Thank you!

Seems like helicopters are still affected. Tried the wildcat and it results in the same error as before ( Cannot open object bmp.p3d) . Also makes game crash.

I wonder which pbos have been altered for this update? I made some changes to the agm_medical.pbo to better suit my needs and I'm quite reluctant to reimplement all these changes. ;)

thanks Jonpas :)

edit: how can i use those commands?

i see that with the setvehiclelock / Lock prevents AI persons mounting or dismounting vehicles when ordered to do so and players are prevented from doing both too

Yes it does exactly that, it's a workaround.

I wonder which pbos have been altered for this update? I made some changes to the agm_medical.pbo to better suit my needs and I'm quite reluctant to reimplement all these changes. ;)

These are the changes made in Medical: https://gist.github.com/KoffeinFlummi/b32c1a7eae1360876174

I'd recommend that you track your changes using git, that way you can easily merge upstream changes. Also, you should really upload your changes if you haven't already (you know, GPL and all).

Yes it does exactly that, it's a workaround.

so if i lock the heli from config.cpp , how can enter the players in? is something that i cant understand?

can you give me the command?

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Another thing i found is that if you cut the ropes and go near them on ground , then you get an option "Getin ar-2 darter as gunner" is this correct?

Edited by dragonsyr

...if you cut the ropes and go near them on ground , then you get an option "Getin ar-2 darter as gunner" is this correct?

I very much doubt this is correct functionality. Also, is it 100% confirmed the BMP error is still present?

I very much doubt this is correct functionality. Also, is it 100% confirmed the BMP error is still present?

i m waiting playwithsix to make for me the update of agm mod .... i dont have the new version installed .

Seems like helicopters are still affected. Tried the wildcat and it results in the same error as before ( Cannot open object bmp.p3d) . Also makes game crash.

You have to test with nothing but CBA and AGM enabled. Any other mod might have the same issue, because the changed inheritance is a global issue of the new version of the arma.

We have a modded Wildcat - is anyone able to point me to documentation about what has changed or what the correct fix should be ?

Cheers

SJ

We have a modded Wildcat - is anyone able to point me to documentation about what has changed or what the correct fix should be ?

There is no guide on Arma config class inheritance afaik. It's basically bad C++.

Here are the diffs.

Armed Wildcat:

- class I_Heli_light_03_base_F: Helicopter_Base_F {};
- class I_Heli_light_03_F: I_Heli_light_03_base_F {};

+ class Heli_light_03_base_F: Helicopter_Base_F {};
+ class I_Heli_light_03_F: Heli_light_03_base_F {};

Unarmed Wildcat:

- class I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_base_F: I_Heli_light_03_base_F {};
- class I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F: I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_base_F {};

+ class Heli_light_03_unarmed_base_F: Heli_light_03_base_F {};
+ class I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F: Heli_light_03_unarmed_base_F {};

commy2;2895692']There is no guide on Arma config class inheritance afaik. It's basically bad C++.

Here are the diffs.

Armed Wildcat:

Unarmed Wildcat:

Thanks for the info!

commy2;2895692']There is no guide on Arma config class inheritance afaik. It's basically bad C++.

Here are the diffs.

Armed Wildcat:

Unarmed Wildcat:

Cheers !

There was an error with the NV_GEN1 (I think its called like that), so when i was deploying the mission and everyone got in their roles, i launched the mission once, everybody took an error NV_GEN1.PBO I think, the mission rolled back to mission selecting, and when I tried to launch the mission at my 2nd time, it proceeded fine.

But because of this error I was not able to load any mission on the first time..

Can someone check it??? (Sorry for the bad grammar [Had worst night] XD)

EDIT:

The two common errors that are available are:

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AGM_NVG_Gen1.sounds'.

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/AllowNonmedics/values/yes.default'.

Edited by HydroBull3T

@ [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Thx for answer, i tested with our standard preset, so must find the culprit somewhere else then :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (KoffeinFlummi) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hello there.

My clan is using the Bradly (M2A3) from RHS mod.

On our last mission we lost the left track of our Bradly.. but there was not repair option from the AGM menu,Just unload the Spare Track and check the status of the veh.

Can you add the option for that?

Hello there.

My clan is using the Bradly (M2A3) from RHS mod.

On our last mission we lost the left track of our Bradly.. but there was not repair option from the AGM menu,Just unload the Spare Track and check the status of the veh.

Can you add the option for that?

Wouldn't it be up to RHS to add AGM compatibility? (Which I doubt they will, they've always been very 'independent' when it comes to suggesting mod-compatibility).

You would likely have to create a Clan Config script that adds that functionality in...