koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Can anyone tell me how to use the AGM_Respawn module? I really want to set it up so my crew respawn with the same gear they died with rather than respawing with one of the load outs.

I've currently been using the MCC module but there are a lot of glitches with people respawning without their primary or launcher.

I'm hoping the AGM module works and is simple enough to activate on the server.

Can anyone tell me how to use the AGM_Respawn module? I really want to set it up so my crew respawn with the same gear they died with rather than respawing with one of the load outs.

I've currently been using the MCC module but there are a lot of glitches with people respawning without their primary or launcher.

I'm hoping the AGM module works and is simple enough to activate on the server.

Step 1. You get a box..

Oh wait that's another tutorial, simply place down the AGM Respawn module set the options within accordingly and profit. Nice and simple - effective.

ok will i find this in Zeus?

My group typically plays ZGM Master Missions / MCC templates.

I know I sound so freaking noobish but I'm pretty new to all this.

Or is the module I have code in the missions .pbo?

Nice ! I love your addons ! Can you just add a module to have the basic Arma Zeroing rather than your's ? (yes I know ...I'm a noob :coop: :lookaround:) :bounce3: Thank you !

Edited by Matth_

I've looked through and did my best to search for... but I'm having trouble with the different ammo types for the 7.62 20 round mags aren't working with the M14 EBR. Anyone know of \ found a fix for this? (IE AP\SD etc rounds aren't an option to load into the appropriate guns)

Thanks in advance for your help!

What pbo has to be removed to effectively switch off vehicles setting alight then exploding? I'm having issues with RHS vehicles being far too easy to kill and they're all going on fire after one round of a RPG (vs an Abrams!).

Edited by markh7991

Ok, I'll try that. I was worried it would be in 'core'.

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Now, if I remove the armour.pbo from the server and unit members still have it client side what effect I'll this have?

Couple small requests on my end. I haven't tried the mod yet, but I wanted to verify some stuff, and then I'll get all my buddies in on it.

I'm particularly fond of the Darter. It's been my job to operate the UAVs and vector friendlies onto bad guys. Any way you can make the darter also shoot a VISIBLE laser in addition to the laser marker, so I can point out areas of interest? Also, as part of that, is there any way to set up a kind of frequency filter for NVGs so that only friendlies can see the IR laser from their side? Applied to guys on the ground too, with the IR laser attachment.

I don't think it is possible to have a "filter" to enable side-specific visibility of lasers as I said HERE when you brought the subject up.

Edited by Jackal326

So, the armour.pbo interferes with RHS armour. Just checked it after it was removed and everything is fine.

Thanks guys.

Can anyone tell me how/where/why I do not see a M57 triggering device? its required for the use of claymores but I never see it available in a purchase list in a game running AGM

i think you can find it only on AGM Ammo box . in editor you can find two boxes . one is for the medical stuff and the other is for explosives

Is there any possibility of being able to disable waking up when people have "lost a lot of blood". We want to simulate carrying people to helicopters however they sometimes wake up and make the whole ordeal awkward, does anyone think this is possible?

Is there any possibility of being able to disable waking up when people have "lost a lot of blood". We want to simulate carrying people to helicopters however they sometimes wake up and make the whole ordeal awkward, does anyone think this is possible?

Why not disabling waking up in the medical module?

If you dont want to do that, you can go the hard way and attach AGM eventhandler "wokeup" and keep going from there :

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki/Eventhandlers

Well basically we're happy with people being hit and then falling unconscious, then if injuries aren't severe they wake up after a few minutes, that's what we like however the lost a lot of blood scenario is what we're trying to enforce unconsciousness, those casualties are brought back to base for Blood bags which we don't carry in the field

How would one use the eventHandlers in this situation? I'm not sure I follow ^^

Hi! It would be good to use in the new system AGM explosives SMS from voiper - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28266

From looking at the video, the system AGM has right now seems more intuitive, especially with the mine placement. Holding CTRL and rolling the mouse-wheel to rotate mines is a lot more user friendly than opening a dialogue and pressing buttons for example. You can do most of what that addon does in AGM already. Don't get me wrong, as a stand-alone addons its great and I'm not knocking it, but most of its features are already present in AGM. However, the tripwire placement would be a nice addition to AGM.

Edited by Jackal326

Well basically we're happy with people being hit and then falling unconscious, then if injuries aren't severe they wake up after a few minutes, that's what we like however the lost a lot of blood scenario is what we're trying to enforce unconsciousness, those casualties are brought back to base for Blood bags which we don't carry in the field

How would one use the eventHandlers in this situation? I'm not sure I follow ^^

Something like the below code. With the event handler, it checks if a player's blood is less than %50 whenever they're knocked out. If their blood is below %50, it'll make them unconscious for an hour (thought it'll be enough). It's really simple, doesn't check for anything else. Also I don't know AGMs blood values and their effects. You'll have to test that %50 and probably change it. I know my biology and you'll be pretty dead at %50 blood anyway :D.

[color=#FF8040][color=#8B3E2F][b][[/b][/color][color=#000000]player[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b],[/b][/color] [color=#7A7A7A]"AGM_knockedOut"[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b],[/b][/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]{[/b][/color]
   [color=#1874CD]_unit[/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]=[/b][/color] [color=#000000]_this[/color] [color=#191970][b]select[/b][/color] [color=#FF0000]0[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b];[/b][/color]
   [color=#191970][b]if[/b][/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]([/b][/color][color=#1874CD]_unit[/color] [color=#191970][b]getVariable[/b][/color] [color=#7A7A7A]"AGM_Blood"[/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]<[/b][/color] [color=#FF0000]0.5[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b])[/b][/color] [color=#191970][b]then[/b][/color] [color=#8B3E2F][b]{[/b][/color][color=#8B3E2F][b][[/b][/color][color=#1874CD]_unit[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b],[/b][/color] [color=#FF0000]3600[/color][color=#8B3E2F][b]][/b][/color] [color=#191970][b]call[/b][/color] AGM_Medical_fnc_knockOut[color=#8B3E2F][b]}[/b][/color][color=#8B3E2F][b];[/b][/color]
[color=#8B3E2F][b]}[/b][/color][color=#8B3E2F][b]][/b][/color] [color=#191970][b]call[/b][/color] AGM_Core_fnc_addCustomEventHandler[color=#8B3E2F][b];[/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter

Edited by 654wak654

My friend and I just put AGM onto our Dedicated server, and we are loving it! Sadly though, when we go to self treatment, or diagnose each other, it seems to freeze... You regain control of the mouse, but character is frozen until you hit Escape. After that, AGM seems to be completely disabled until you respawn. So, if I treat myself with morphine, or diagnose my friend who was shot, it will freeze, and escape disables or breaks AGM from working anymore. The Interaction menu still comes up, but everything is grayed out, and will not work. Tab stops working to rest your weapon, and theres no way to heal yourself or friends.

I've tried searching, and I see no one else seems to be having this problem, but both myself and my friend are. Any help would be appreciated! If anyone needs any more information, please let me know.

Do you use any other mods besides AGM when you experience the problem? If you do, disable anyting except AGM and CBA and test again. If that works, add your other mods one by one and test again with each newly added mod until you find the culprit. If you have tried that already, I am afraid I cannot help.