koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Is there any way to dynamically add AGM modules via script? What I mean is...

//detect module
AGM_PRESENT = if(isClass (configfile >> "CfgPatches" >> "AGM_Medical")) then{ True } else{ False };

//if module present, add it and set variables
if(AGM_PRESENT) then{
_logic  = createCenter sideLogic;
_agmGrp = createGroup _logic;

AGM_MODULE = _agmGrp createUnit ["AGM_ModuleMedical", [0,0,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

_vars = [
	["CoefDamage",1],
	["CoefBleeding",1],
	["CoefPain",1],
	["CoefNonMedic",1],
	["MaxUnconsciousnessTime",-1],
	["AllowNonmedics",True],
	["RequireDiagnosis",False],
	["PreventInstaDeath",True],
	["PreventDeathWhileUnconscious",True],
	["SingleBandage",True],
	["AllowChatWhileUnconscious",True],
	["EnableOverdosing",True],
	["RequireMEDEVAC",False],
	["AutomaticWakeup",True],
	["DisableScreams",False]
];

{ 
	AGM_MODULE setVariable [_x select 0, _x select 1]; 
}forEach _vars;
};

AGM_PRESENT

I call this from init.sqf on each client to determine if I should use either a revive script, or AGM if it is present. The idea is to basically make my missions work with or without AGM. This appears to work fine in single player (no surprise there), but in MP this appears to execute after the AGM core module initializes. Is there any way to maybe re-init the AGM core module to consider the newly placed medical module? Thanks for the great work!

Is there anyway to completely disable AGM nametags without deleting any pbo's?

Is there anyway to completely disable AGM nametags without deleting any pbo's?

If you spend the effort and go just one page back, you'll see.

Is there any way to dynamically add AGM modules via script? What I mean is...

-snip-

I call this from init.sqf on each client to determine if I should use either a revive script, or AGM if it is present. The idea is to basically make my missions work with or without AGM. This appears to work fine in single player (no surprise there), but in MP this appears to execute after the AGM core module initializes. Is there any way to maybe re-init the AGM core module to consider the newly placed medical module? Thanks for the great work!

I have the same question, please advise, thanks!

Sorry if this is obvious or already mentioned somewhere (although I have had an extensive google of this), is there a way to disable the magic map markers? By which I mean the map markers drawn by the player and send to everyone's map via side, group or vehicle etc.

I am assuming that the 'copy map' function is similar ye olde ACE 2 where the markers could be disabled and you would have to walk up to your squad member in order to obtain his map markers that were drawn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

it's mcc fault

I hope to don't start a MCC vs AGM war but in the MCC thread someone replied me that is not a MCC problem.

@Zio Sam I imagine that you wrote that because you tested so what solution did you find? Did you leave MCC? Or you found a configuration or something else to make it working right?

Thanks a lot.

I guess I ask directly in here. I played this for the first time last week, with icebreakr on duala and I loved it. Is there any kind of overwiev for available missions with Agm , we could play coop?? I'm done with editing , I simply wanna play. I'm too stupid to finde the matching coops in the workshop or on armaholic.. Thx a lot

I guess I ask directly in here. I played this for the first time last week, with icebreakr on duala and I loved it. Is there any kind of overwiev for available missions with Agm , we could play coop?? I'm done with editing , I simply wanna play. I'm too stupid lazy to finde the matching coops in the workshop or on armaholic.. Thx a lot

You typed lazy wrong, I corrected it for you.

Hi Gents

Can you please tell me how to get the fastroping to work? apparently it's in the mod but I can't find it, there's nothing in the editor thanks.

You typed lazy wrong, I corrected it for you.

Instead of taking the time to make a useless post, how about you simply link to a mission?

Hi Gents

Can you please tell me how to get the fastroping to work? apparently it's in the mod but I can't find it, there's nothing in the editor thanks.

it's ok found out it doesn't work with mod helos but when the AI conrolled helo is hovering it moves up and down plus when I fastrope out I spin around and fall off which ends my wonderful life :-( any ideas would be helpful.

Another issue I'm having is not being able to find the maptools I've equiped it in my invetry and zoomed all the wayout on the map searched all over the map but nothing; I've tryed running this with no other mods only AGM and CBA on Stratis and Altis but still nothing, the only thing I do have are a row of different coloured bars which are clickable but do nothing, once again your help would be greatfuly recived.

Has anyone yet suggested to set fatigue of the player to 1, if he has lost alot of blood and only sees black and white? Because other than turning your screen grey, there is not real disadvantage (correct me if I'm wrong)

it's ok found out it doesn't work with mod helos but when the AI conrolled helo is hovering it moves up and down plus when I fastrope out I spin around and fall off which ends my wonderful life :-( any ideas would be helpful.

Another issue I'm having is not being able to find the maptools I've equiped it in my invetry and zoomed all the wayout on the map searched all over the map but nothing; I've tryed running this with no other mods only AGM and CBA on Stratis and Altis but still nothing, the only thing I do have are a row of different coloured bars which are clickable but do nothing, once again your help would be greatfuly recived.

About the Map tools.

Put them into you inventory, press M, open your self interaction menu, and click on map tools.

Edited by R3vo

I hope to don't start a MCC vs AGM war but in the MCC thread someone replied me that is not a MCC problem.

@Zio Sam I imagine that you wrote that because you tested so what solution did you find? Did you leave MCC? Or you found a configuration or something else to make it working right?

Thanks a lot.

We had this happen for the first time on our co-op gaming night yesterday. We've been running both MCC and AGM for a good while, but a month ago or so we removed MCC, so its definately not MCC's fault.

Yesterday this happened and the only thing we changed config/mod-wise was from the "detailed injury model" to simple. When we use the simple mode patients never get completely treated, they'll remain lightly injured no matter how many bandages you use. Patients do stop bleeding and everything seems to be fine tho.

Thank you.

We use the simple injury mode like you and probably that is the reason.

Could we call it as a bug? Or is it intentionally?

Weapon Jamming and Overheating simulation

By default, all weapons inheriting from Rifle_Base_F and Rifle_Long_Base_F will have default values.

class CfgWeapons {
 class Rifle;
 class Rifle_Base_F : Rifle {
   // Dispersion, SlowdownFactor and JamChance arrays have 4 values for different temperatures, which are interpolated between.
   // These values correspond to temperatures Converted to real life values: 0: 0°C, 1: 333°C, 2: 666°C, 3: 1000°C.
   // Dispersion in radians. First value is for temp. 0, second for temp. 1 and so on. Values inbetween get interpolated. Negative values get ignored and can be used to move the starting point to hotter temperatures.
   AGM_Overheating_Dispersion[] = {0, 0.001, 0.002, 0.004};
   // How much the projectile gets slowed down before leaving the barrel. 0.9 means the bullet will lose 10% velocity. Values inbetween get interpolated. Numbers greater 1 increase the velocity, smaller 1 decrease it.
   AGM_Overheating_SlowdownFactor[] = {1, 1, 1, 0.9};
   // Chance to jam the weapon. 0.0003 means 3 malfunctions on 10,000 rounds fired at this temperature. Values inbetween get interpolated. Negative values get ignored and can be used to move the starting point to hotter temperatures.
   // When no reliable data exists for temperature vs. jam chance except MRBS, the following uniform criteria was adopted: [0, 1/MRBS, 5/MRBS, 25/MRBS].
   AGM_Overheating_JamChance[] = {0, 0.0003, 0.0015, 0.0075};
 };
};

class CfgAmmo {
 class BulletCore;
 class BulletBase : BulletCore {
   AGM_BulletMass = 0; // Bullet mass in grams
 };
};

Can i change those values and put code in description.ext in my mission for change jam chance?

is there any way for this?

how exactly the medical system works?

i set in init on the player and vehicle i want this

init="this setVariable [""AGM_IsMedic"", true];";

i place in editor the medical module

but i get nothing more than i have without all this.

i miss something????

dragonsyr: What we've found out is that syncing players to medical module does not help, nor using classes that inherit from combat life saver. I've asked for words on this from the devs but haven't gotten any responses so far. Totally understandable tho, there's a lot of posts in this thread :)

What we do in order to get a unit classified as a AGM medic is to set it via the units init. Make sure to copy & paste this and only this:

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];

It sounds like you did all this. What isn't working for you? Are you not able to use the epi pen?

Please describe your problem more than "it isn't working" please :)

i can't call it problem. i cant understand the difference between "with and without editor module"

i set

this setVariable ["AGM_IsMedic", true];
on a helicopter and on a vehicle . what can i do there that i cant do without module? i cant heal on heli or vehicle that have this var .

there is not something new as addaction or as menu on agm gui (ctrl+win)

This variable stops bleeding of passengers in that vehicle if set on vehicles.

I expected to offer option for immediate restoration (like hospital care)

so , take it as idea for future update...

Hey guys, I really hope that hasn't been asked by now.

Our sniper in the group has some problems with the zeroing on sniper scopes. For him its hard to use it without a table that actually tells hime what to setup for 100, 200.... or something like that.

Till you have something for that (I know there is the spotter app but thats nothing for him right now) we would like to disable that aspect in our missions.

Could you tell me how?

Many Greetings

Moony

There will never be any range tables supplied for AGM's side, he can either make his own or use the spotter app (which can also be used on Steam Overlay).

To remove it just remove "agm_scopes.pbo".

Another way would be to make your own range-table, just shoot targets at different ranges and note the scope adjustment in a table. And set the wind so that it comes orthogonal and with ~4m/s.

It makes a lot more fun with an own table that you can improve, and it works very well!