koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I'm having an odd issue where my character just starts shaking randomly. It even happens across lives and has only started since I started using AGM. Any idea what PBO is doing this?

Thats weird, I had a mission where that happened yesterday. I have not finished my root cause analysis on it yet, but I guess its possible it could be AGM related - anyone else experienced this?

Not AGM that's a core 1.38 bug.

Look up Camera-shake - easily fixed in the Init or ingame with a command.

SJ

Can I adjust somehow, for how long I´m hearing impaired after someone shot besides me? I think that the duration is far too short. For example, after someone fires a complete magazine from an MG it takes just a few seconds after I hear everything again. If you don´t have the earplugs in your ears nothing really bad happens.

I'm having an odd issue where my character just starts shaking randomly. It even happens across lives and has only started since I started using AGM. Any idea what PBO is doing this?

You don't seem to be alone with that, many others from my community are reporting similar issues. However, everything works for me as intended.

You don't seem to be alone with that, many others from my community are reporting similar issues. However, everything works for me as intended.

SJ

SJ

So I was right afterall. I was pretty confident that AGM is actually not causing this issues, but some people just like blaming it for everything ;)

Using the C130 variants mod, I set up an AI C130 to be flying at 1000m, limited speed, its goin about 200kmh (quite slow)

Since its a singleplayer mission, I use the eject command on fellow AI-teammates and myself, I start freefalling, 1-5 seconds later I die mid-air..

The AI team mates did not die while mid-air. In the past I had a glitch as well where I would die on landing w/ parachute however this time I'm dieing as I'm getting out of the plane.

edit: also, if I immediately open my parachute after jumping out, I will survive all the way through, until I land..then I immediately die. This has happened without fail so far.

Not sure if this is an AGM bug or otherwise, would like to know if anyone else is having this issue.

edit2: NVM...just ran another test without AGM on...still insta-death....weird ArmA 3 :S cant even paradrop from a c130.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Edited by PhonicStudios

There's a bug that when climbing over a stone wall (tan rocky wall) you get stuck in them and have to press step over key and climb over again to get over the wall. Plus, this usually injures that player.

Hi, is it possible to make several explosives explode at the same time ?

Thx

I second this - I was trying to blow up a tower and would've been more glorious if all explosives detonated at once, or if there was a way to make detonating quicker - instead of going into the menu, seperately selecting each charge, clacker, etc..There was a 3 second delay on each charge detonation because of that :P

Kind regards,

Sanchez

The only way to do that is to set the charges on a timer.

Would also like ability to blow few charges at the same time. For example by a new object: det-cord, that then could be linked to firing device.

There is also a lot of clicking through different menus to use the firing device of choice. Could we get the firing devices show up as grenades, and use their functionality to set off remote charges ?

........... I use the eject command on fellow AI-teammates and myself, I start freefalling, 1-5 seconds later I die mid-air..

edit: also, if I immediately open my parachute after jumping out, I will survive all the way through, until I land..then I immediately die. This has happened without fail so far.

Not sure if this is an AGM bug or otherwise, would like to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Sanchez

same here

There's a bug that when climbing over a stone wall (tan rocky wall) you get stuck in them and have to press step over key and climb over again to get over the wall. Plus, this usually injures that player.

They're probably aware, they even said on the release of the climbing system that it was very buggy.

issue with explosives.

Try put explosives inside the dome of the front wheel on B_MRAP_01_hmg_F vehicle or in the middle of the vehicle (passenger step).

The car make a huge jump up to 10 meters and lands many meters away.

can you make the explosives sticky?

another issue is that we cant set multiple explosives on the same code on m28 detonator.

The only way to do that is to set the charges on a timer.

Would also like ability to blow few charges at the same time. For example by a new object: det-cord, that then could be linked to firing device.

There is also a lot of clicking through different menus to use the firing device of choice. Could we get the firing devices show up as grenades, and use their functionality to set off remote charges ?

I wonder if the way MCC can daisy-chain IEDs to go off simultaneously could be utilized. Maybe an additional button in the explosives menu that you can shift+click a few explosives and "link" them so when any of them is detonated they all go off since they're chained together?

Hi, I'm wondering if its possible to reproduce the flash bang explosion and effect without throwing a flash bang. I'd like to use it for booby traps and the like.. does it involve creating a dummy grenade and running the agm functions assoiated with flashbangs? Any hints or tips on how to do this would be good cheers! Looking forward to whats next in store for AGM...

Dangerous

Sorry if it was already asked but I searched without luck.

Is it normal that every player soldier starts with a light injured health condition?

Is it normal that, after a complete medical treatment I have the "light injured" condition?

If the second one could be ok (I think that from a bullet injury it's difficult to come back with a 100% of health), the first one it's, at least, a bit strange.

Anyone experienced this?

We don't use any other revive script, just MCC, ACRE2 and ASR.

Thanks in advance

I have some issues:

1. How to completely turn off any AGM nametags? I placed a module for it and set the distance to 0. However on dedicated servers it still shows nametags. I would like to remove it 100% as it conflicts with a different script I use for that.

2. How to prevent players from instant death with the medical system? I have set the option in the module for that to not happen, still some players died instantly from an mg burst.

3. AGM appears to conflict with the advanced map markers mod, which uses CTRL + LMB to start making map markers. Is there a way to make these compatible or is it an issue of keys?

I have some issues:

1. How to completely turn off any AGM nametags? I placed a module for it and set the distance to 0. However on dedicated servers it still shows nametags. I would like to remove it 100% as it conflicts with a different script I use for that.

2. How to prevent players from instant death with the medical system? I have set the option in the module for that to not happen, still some players died instantly from an mg burst.

3. AGM appears to conflict with the advanced map markers mod, which uses CTRL + LMB to start making map markers. Is there a way to make these compatible or is it an issue of keys?

1. You can completely remove the agm_nametags.pbo, or you can disable them from the in-game AGM Options menu. Don't know but maybe there is also a global setting like a variable?

2. Did you also set them to not take damage while unconscious? The MG could have kept firing their unconscious bodies. Also they might have lost too much blood due to... getting shredded to pieces by an MG.

3. If it's a issue of keys you can change them in the in-game AGM Options menu.

EDIT: Apparently there is a variable you can use for the nametags. It's a little dirty but you can force people's nametag settings off by setting the variable "AGM_showPlayerNames" false in their profileNameSpace.

Edited by 654wak654

EDIT: Apparently there is a variable you can use for the nametags. It's a little dirty but you can force people's nametag settings off by setting the variable "AGM_showPlayerNames" false in their profileNameSpace.

Thanks for the info. Is that something I can call from the server admin console? I am not sure about the namespaces.

I am not sure either, but try this code I just made up. When run as a script or function it should set a players nametags off, and then back at whatever they had it once they disconnect.

[color="#FF8040"][color="#191970"][b]if[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]![/b][/color][color="#191970"][b]local[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]player[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]exitWith[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_settings[/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]profileNamespace[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]getVariable[/b][/color] [color="#7A7A7A"]"AGM_showPlayerNames"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#191970"][b]if[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#1874CD"]_settings[/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]true[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]then[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color]
[color="#191970"][b]profileNamespace[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]setVariable[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"AGM_showPlayerNames"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]false[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"nameTagOverride"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#7A7A7A"]"onPlayerDisconnected"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color][color="#191970"][b]profileNamespace[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]setVariable[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"AGM_showPlayerNames"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]true[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]call[/b][/color] BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler[color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter

Just a heads up, as I'm unsure what's your policy in regards to the dev branch.

Currently, I've noticed some BI helicopters lack a proper model definition when the game is started with AGM. Error message shows up "Cannot open object bmp.p3d" and the vehicle isn't shown. Examples being the AAF Wildcats.

profileNamespace setVariable ["AGM_showPlayerNames", false];

That part alone should work too? If called globally from admin console. I will try it

Hi, I'm making a mission for my team and I want to disable agm on AI to put an AI script (Vcom) in my mission (AI usually stop in the middle of nowhere to heal themself durring a firefight) and I d like to know if it s possible and then how to disable agm.

Thanks in advance

Sorry if it was already asked but I searched without luck.

Is it normal that every player soldier starts with a light injured health condition?

Is it normal that, after a complete medical treatment I have the "light injured" condition?

If the second one could be ok (I think that from a bullet injury it's difficult to come back with a 100% of health), the first one it's, at least, a bit strange.

Anyone experienced this?

We don't use any other revive script, just MCC, ACRE2 and ASR.

Thanks in advance

it's mcc fault