koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

How can i have access to the commands for the group (keys 1-9) and my radio triggers? (key 0 (zero)) ?

with AGM running, those keys replaced by the mod for other use.

is there a new shortcut (redirect??)

thanks in advance

Pause the game (ESC key), then go to the top left corner to the AGM Menu, and its an entry named something similar to 'Disable Command Menu' - You need to turn that option off.

How can i have access to the commands for the group (keys 1-9) and my radio triggers? (key 0 (zero)) ?

with AGM running, those keys replaced by the mod for other use.

is there a new shortcut (redirect??)

thanks in advance

How do I re enable the command menu

I'm having a problem with the 'Prevent instant death' option in the medical module. If I set it to true, works when trying it out in the editor, but in multiplayer it doesn't really work, at least not most of the time, I still see characters being killed instantly.

Has anyone had success with this option?

Edited by Soulis6

I'm having a problem with the 'Prevent instant death' option in the medical module. If I set it to true, works when trying it out in the editor, but in multiplayer it doesn't really work, at least not most of the time, I still see characters being killed instantly.

Has anyone had success with this option?

Yes, I have had this problem since the beginning of AGM Medical. The "prevent instant death" and "don't allow unconscious units to die" options don't seem to fully work correctly. It only seems to work when respawn is enabled. Once your character has respawned once, the instant death and invincible unconscious unit options seem to fully work, as in, your character doesn't instantly die and your character doesn't die while you are unconscious.

Oh thanks, that's interesting, i will try that. It's not perfect but at least that way it will work after I kill all the players, haha.

Wait a minute...

It says HERE that AI never falls unconscious by default. But they do, I just saw it when I tried out a mission in the editor.

Do I have to set

this setVariable ["AGM_AllowUnconscious", FALSE]

for ALL AI soldiers now? :confused:

Wait a minute...

It says HERE that AI never falls unconscious by default. But they do, I just saw it when I tried out a mission in the editor.

Do I have to set

I've also noticed it in the Arsenal when testing out weapons on helpless VR drones. Sometimes they die outright, other times they fall unconscious and require another well-placed shot to end their virtual misery. Also still get a weird flinching when the get hit in the arms that causing some serious visual glitching and stretching of the arms (only happens when I run the AGM_Ragdoll.pbo file).

Wait a minute...

Do I have to set

Yes, you're exactly right. That claim from the wiki was outdated. In 0.95.2 Ai units have 50/50% chance of falling unconscious/dying. You can indeed set

for each one to prevent this. For convenience, you can also do this on a PostInit EH. Try something like this on description.ext:

class Extended_InitPost_EventHandlers {
 class CAManBase {
   class NoUnconsciousOnEast {
     init = "if (((side group (_this select 0)) == east) then {(_this select 0) setVariable ['AGM_AllowUnconscious', false]};";
   };
 };
};

Which would prevent any soldier from the east side from going unconscious.

Edited by esteldunedain

For convenience, you can also do this...

Ah, much better!

Say, if I want it to apply to all independent forces, do I just write Independent instead of East? Or is it Indep or Guerrilla or something?

Ah, much better!

Say, if I want it to apply to all independent forces, do I just write Independent instead of East? Or is it Indep or Guerrilla or something?

Sides are:

- east

- west

- resistance (or independent, both are the same)

- civilian

Sides are:

- east

- west

- civilian

To complete that list opfor is equivalent to east, and blufor is equivalent to west (which matches up better to the sides named in the editor)

Edit:

Seeing as this is my first actual post in this thread, I just want to provide AGM guys my, bit unusual, compliments on the mod and way you're publicly developing this and utilizing Git via GitHub.

Not many addon makers today use all the benefits it brings. It lowers the barrier for public contribution, makes documentation so easy to access and digging around source is a pleasure (especially since your style guidelines almost match my own. :p).

You guys seem to be one the few shining examples in the community on how to run a community-contributor-driven open source mod and my hat goes off to you.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

Sides are:

- east

- west

- civilian

I must have made a typo when I tried putting "Independent" last time, because it crashed the editor. So I guessed it would be GUER or something, but that didn't work either.

But yeah, tried "Independent" again now, and now it works.

Thank you! :)

EDIT: Scratch that. They still become unconscious sometimes.

Edited by MojoDog

EDIT: Scratch that. They still become unconscious sometimes.

They really shouldn't if the variable is being correctly set. Double check spelling, try testing with manually setting variables just in case.

The only case were I see this could fail is for bleedouts, which unfortunately always produce unconsciousness, even for AI. However, that should be quite excepcional during a firefight.

If you can repro this, please open a bug report on github and provide the RPT logs.

Regards

Seeing as this is my first actual post in this thread, I just want to provide AGM guys my, bit unusual, compliments on the mod and way you're publicly developing this and utilizing Git via GitHub.

Not many addon makers today use all the benefits it brings. It lowers the barrier for public contribution, makes documentation so easy to access and digging around source is a pleasure (especially since your style guidelines almost match my own. :p).

You guys seem to be one the few shining examples in the community on how to run a community-contributor-driven open source mod and my hat goes off to you.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AzD_21XEb3s/Ul2bBPKpWdI/AAAAAAAAFuw/OEF5ZX7sAOI/s1600/BooHoo.gif

Why this dosn't work with AGM?

tower addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", { 
   if ((_this select 4) == "SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo" || (_this select 4) =="DemoCharge_Remote_Ammo") then [{_this select 2},{0}];
}];

Try with SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo_Scripted and DemoCharge_Remote_Ammo_Scripted

Try with SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo_Scripted and DemoCharge_Remote_Ammo_Scripted

Yes. it works. THX!

I recently found out that agm changes something in gau-8 and I'm not talking about rate of fire. It adds some sound to the gun itself and to the sound of impact. That's why even if you use JSRS you can still hear vanilla impact sound.

What pbo should I look into and what can be done about that? Thanks.

Hi, I have only one question, how a remove ringing in the ears? Because sometimes is very well feature, but still it is annoying. Thx.

I'm having an odd issue where my character just starts shaking randomly. It even happens across lives and has only started since I started using AGM. Any idea what PBO is doing this?