koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

commy2;2871234']Works for me

["Test"' date={true},{hint "joop"},0] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf

Am I right, that I just have to copy this into player's init or am I doing it a wrong way? I deleted AGM and downloaded v0.95.2 again, but that didn't changed it for me. Arma is just started with CBA3 and AGM. And when I try your AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteraction in a unit's init, it does work.

Regards.

Am I right, that I just have to copy this into player's init or am I doing it a wrong way? I deleted AGM and downloaded v0.95.2 again, but that didn't changed it for me. Arma is just started with CBA3 and AGM. And when I try your AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteraction in a unit's init, it does work.

No. It doesn't work on Init, because you don't control a unit at that point. AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf can't work, if you don't control a unit.

If you want to use the init box for that, then you have to use:

0 = 0 spawn {
 ["Test",{true},{hint "joop"},0] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf;
};

This will make the sheduler execute the function. The sheduler waits until the Init phase is over, so it should work that way.

Hello to all,

how can i enable the save gear option? (i cant find anything in documentation for this)

Great Mod !!!!!!

r we speaking here for the New ACE3 ??????? :)

i see that

1.10 Respawn SystemPart of: AGM_Respawn

The "Respawn System" module enables players to respawn with the gear they had before dying and to remove bodies of players after a configurable interval (in seconds).

Settings:

• Save Gear? (Boolean)
    Respawn with the gear a player had just before his death.
    Default value: No

but as you can see , the default value is NO...

i have the agm rallypoint base in my mission(from agm respawn class menu) , i choose the gear i like but when i die , or make manual respawn (esc , respawn button) my unit change the gear back to default .

thanks

edit: ok i found it !!

thanks a lot !!

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

working now , but i get those warnings

when i go to editor and when i start the mission

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleRespawn/Arguments/SavePreDeathGear/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleRespawn/Arguments/RemoveDeadBodiesDisonncected/values/No.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/AllowNonmedics/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/RequireDiagnosis/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/PreventInstaDeath/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/PreventDeathWhileUnconscious/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/SingleBandage/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/AllowChatWhileUnconscious/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/EnableOverdosing/values/No.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/RequireMEDEVAC/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/AutomaticWakeup/values/No.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleMedical/Arguments/DisableScreams/values/Yes.default'.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AGM_ModuleBlueForceTracking/Arguments/HideAiGroups/values/Yes.default'.

Edited by dragonsyr

Try running your game with only CBA and AGM. Go to the editor. Place a unit. Select the modules in the menu or press "F7". Double click on the map. From the category drop down list select AGM. From the module drop down list select "Respawn System". Switch the "Save Gear" setting to Yes. Click "Ok" and preview the mission.

I did just that with our latest release AGM 0.95.2 and got no errors.

This is caused by any of your third party addons creating a base class called "default". This is wrong class inheritance. The error will happen with any module, not just those from AGM. Nothing we can do about it. Hard to tell which addon it is without a rpt file.

Thank you all guys....

i found the mod that cause this problem

is the usaf mod.

I remove it and all is good now.

edit: I report it allready in the usaf mod homepage...

Edited by dragonsyr

I might just be a dolt right now but how do I use the AGM explosives options to do this.

KsKiHUr.jpg

Do I need any of the AGM items like deadmans switch or any of the detonators ?

I might have found a bug during fortification placement (AGM_logistics):

I can not abort the process by pressing the right mouse button.

'Place' and 'Rotate' works, but not 'Cancel'.

Cheers,

D.

same for me ...

this happend and in explosives management cancel menu

---------- Post added at 14:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Also, i need to know what is the key for target lock in titan AT launchers.... is keybinding from AGM module or is an ARMA3 bug again?

A question about the medical system.

Before the 0.95.2 update our clan mates and me tested the medical system using the medical module. It was set up with the protection from the instant death and it worked. After the last update, we tested with the same settings for the medical module and it didn't work. The unconscious player died in few seconds (in the module we set 600 secs of max bleeding time)

Anyone had this problem?

Do we need to specify a respawn mode into the mission description file? If yes, which mode?

Thanks in advance

A question about the medical system.

Before the 0.95.2 update our clan mates and me tested the medical system using the medical module. It was set up with the protection from the instant death and it worked. After the last update, we tested with the same settings for the medical module and it didn't work. The unconscious player died in few seconds (in the module we set 600 secs of max bleeding time)

Anyone had this problem?

I have it sometimes, playing on different servers though. And I would add, after a while I'm playing after the last update, I noticed the chance to regain consciousness after been critically hit is drastically diminished.

Quick question: Sometimes when firing an LMG or MG or when riding on the skids of a helicopter (at altitude) I get a desaturated effect. Is what I'm experiencing the AGM dust kick up from AGM_Goggles? It seems to be more of a random occurrence, so even when dust is apparent the effect is not and seems to occur randomly.

Edited by EddiePrice

It is part of AGM_Goggles, if you aren't wearing glasses and firing when prone, it will desaturate to "simulate" sand in eyes.

With helicopters you will need proper combat goggles to avoid the desaturation. It's a similar effect, to simulate wind and dust being forced into your face.

We don't use agm_goggles and we still have desaturation effect when firing from prone position, or worse, when flying helicopters or plane (which can make it very hard to see the ground). Any idea how to fix that ?

We don't use agm_goggles and we still have desaturation effect when firing from prone position, or worse, when flying helicopters or plane (which can make it very hard to see the ground). Any idea how to fix that ?

Yep, same problem here.

KoffeinFlummi,

I've noticed an issue where the action menu has an extra invisible entry in it. After narrowing the cause down to initActions.sqf in the weaponselect pbo I realized that it seems to have to do with the "Ready Grenade" action, which I just noticed was missing from my action menu after having been there in a previous version.

I guess this is because the above calls on line 51 in fn_addActionEventHandler (core pbo) where you're adding an action with a blank title?

Hope this information helps with a resolution, thanks for your hard work on the best realism mod available!

That's already known and will be fixed in next update, thanks for the report.

Hey folks,

I've got two questions:

Firstly, what's the best way to check if AGM is running in a singleplayer scenario ?

and secondly, will you add Arma 3 Spotter to the mod at some point ?

Edited by R3vo

Hey folks,

Short question: What's the best way to check if AGM is running in a singleplayer scenario ?

if (isClass (configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "AGM_Core")) then {
 blah
} else {
 blub
}