koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

got this working and it looks good - but got an issue with the sound - get some really really loud screeching feedback sounds in firefights (I am using JSRS fyre) not sure if there could be a compatibility problem - when I switch off AGM it disappears?

Are you wearing earplugs to protect your ears?

In single player and certain missions, healing and placing explosives interfere with completing objective and advancing game forward..

Please more single player support

In single player and certain missions, healing and placing explosives interfere with completing objective and advancing game forward..

Please more single player support

It`s Multiplayer oriented mod, plus it`s modular. So just remove the pbo file you dont want to use. Which ones, check official website.

@hitman - no I just have to switch off the speakers otherwise the neighbours get woken up ; )

but the screeching is ridiculous - seems to occur just after I have fired a round (note I am also using laxemanns sound mod) - its a rela shame because the mod seemed really good (when its worked!)

Is there anyway to make it so that downed players don't immediately die but are put into the unconscious state for medics to work on them? Prevent instant death is set to yes and prevent death while unconscious is set to yes but players still die when they get headshot or grenaded, etc.

Up. We want to move to agm medical system but we are facing the same issue.

What are your thoughts on perhaps removing the elevation adjustments " zeroing" on crew served weapons such as machineguns and instead having a T&E (traverse and elevation) system like real life ?

Such a change could allow for precise control of the crew served weapons making them amazingly versatile for all types of situations while remaining authentic.

http://i.imgur.com/eqwkALr.jpg (107 kB)

JA0eC9C.gif

tUpjL7D.gif

npT3nP5.jpg

G03eSvH.jpg?1

This would allow for unique gameplay possibilities such as allowing a team to set up a dshk and using the T&E to take relatively accurate pop shots at stationary targets at great distances 1500+ with open sights using a spotter or forward observer not unlike what the Taliban does in Afghanistan.

Edited by gibonez

@hitman - no I just have to switch off the speakers otherwise the neighbours get woken up ; )

but the screeching is ridiculous - seems to occur just after I have fired a round (note I am also using laxemanns sound mod) - its a rela shame because the mod seemed really good (when its worked!)

That "screeching" sound is built into the mod. It simulates ears ringing after a loud noise such as near by gunfire, when you discharge your firearm or are within ear damaging distance to an explosive, etc. So when the other fella asked if you were wearing your ear plugs, he meant the ones IN the game. They are in your load out or should be (might have to select them from the crate??) You need to "use" them. That will cut that ear ringing sound down or out. ;) It's realism after all. If you hate it, I'm sure there is a way to shut it off. That's our of my ballpark.

That "screeching" sound is built into the mod. It simulates ears ringing after a loud noise such as near by gunfire, when you discharge your firearm or are within ear damaging distance to an explosive, etc. So when the other fella asked if you were wearing your ear plugs, he meant the ones IN the game. They are in your load out or should be (might have to select them from the crate??) You need to "use" them. That will cut that ear ringing sound down or out. ;) It's realism after all. If you hate it, I'm sure there is a way to shut it off. That's our of my ballpark.

Exactly what I meant! I just didn't have time to type it all out, if you'd like to remove the need for ear plugs, go into your AGM mod folder and delete agm_hearing files.

FYI

audibleFire

Type

Float

Description

How much can AI hear when given weapon is fired.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/CfgAmmo_Config_Reference#audibleFire

ASR_AI3 is "messing" with this AI parameter which AGM uses to create a player effect.

I have reduced the values in a recent ASR_AI3 update but not sure if there's still a conflict with AGM hearing module.

@bear

@hitman

1)thanks for the heads up - actually had no idea you might need to select ear plugs! (it just sounded like some kind of sound conflict!) - will remove the x2 hearing files in the addons folder (which I guess is what you mean?) - also I note robalo's comment and I am running ASR as well so this might solve that issue as well.......

2)I also noticed what looked like a magazine flashing up with green rounds underneath what does this signify?

3)Should this mod work ok with JSRS (fyre)?

4)Might have some more questions - so is there a manual to explain some of this?(doesn't appear in the download folder I have)

@bear

@hitman

1)thanks for the heads up - actually had no idea you might need to select ear plugs! (it just sounded like some kind of sound conflict!) - will remove the x2 hearing files in the addons folder (which I guess is what you mean?) - also I note robalo's comment and I am running ASR as well so this might solve that issue as well.......

2)I also noticed what looked like a magazine flashing up with green rounds underneath what does this signify?

4)Might have some more questions - so is there a manual to explain some of this?(doesn't appear in the download folder I have)

4) https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki

@bear

@hitman

1. No problem, it's what the community is here for man.

2. That magazine and the others like it with colored rounds under it mean they have that color tracer.

3. Yes it should, as far as I know (I use both) any issues will be cleared up with the JSRS update that should come out soon.

4. What Matosh said.

Hope that helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Not sure if its been reported, but there seems to be a bug with AGM where I sometimes can't see the grenades I'm cycling between

RHS and AGM can cohexist in multiplayer? there were some bugs in the past...

AGM is conflicting with Advanced Ballistics, please do something!

Thanks for your detailed and sophisticated bug report. We have scheduled a crisis meeting and will take immediate action.

Thanks for your detailed and sophisticated bug report. We have scheduled a crisis meeting and will take immediate action.

:D

Just a wild guess here, but wouldn't it be enough to just remove AGM_ballistics?

so much for a finalist of Make Arma Not War contest lol

Hello! Very thank you for your Advanced Ballistics mod! It's awesome)

Our team deals a project at Arma 3, maximally hardcore for players. Attendance of the project 160-170 players at a time. And your ballistics came in very handy. At the same time on such a number test have shown excellent optimization of your mod.

There were a few problems that I will try to describe here:

1. We use the AGM at our games (disabling their ballistics and wind because it's conflicting with yout mod) and faced that after AGM 0.95 version of their overheating module adversely affects your ballistics. Using the module of overheating weapons version 0.95 solves this problem. Maybe you can fix it or contact with the guys from AGM. Many players use both of these together mod and I wonder if a problem has not yet been reported.

2. We have tried to link your ballistics to grenades used in HMG, but to them it is not affected. We took the identical configure like bullets. This is our problem or how it should be?

1) This problem already has been reported by me. I already contacted the AGM Team but they won't do anything on their part to fix this issue. I already had a chat with Ruthberg about the source of the problem. AGM_Scopes and AGM_Wind must be removed which is obvious. AGM_overheating brakes the zeroing of the scopes and alters the muzzle velocity of the bullet which is already done on ABs part. AGM_recoil may cause problems when firing in semi-automatic mode since then again it can brake the zeroing of the scopes. AGM_ballistics doesn't have an effect on AB. When using AGM_Firecontrolsystem you need to make sure that in AB the vehicle function is disable otherwise AGM_FCS is rendered useless.

so much for a finalist of Make Arma Not War contest lol

Wow. That's either impressively salty or just stupid.

But now that you've actually told us what the issue is, here's the discussion on GitHub about this:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/issues/1936#issuecomment-69355733

Advanced Ballistics doesn't adjust the direction vector of bullets, just the velocity. That's not our issue.

Hi guys. Is there a problem with your function AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf? I wanted to play a little bit around with it, but can't get it to work.

Regards

Hi guys. Is there a problem with your function AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf? I wanted to play a little bit around with it, but can't get it to work.

Regards

Works for me

["Test",{true},{hint "joop"},0] call AGM_Interaction_fnc_addInteractionSelf

ahahaha, awesome :cool: