koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

The invisible empty scroll wheel menu when no grenade is selected is still here.

I know, it's not on the changelog. Just saying. :)

hi,

im using agm the first time i installed the mod and i find some agm modules in the editor but i do not find a module with the name agm core and i do not find a module for AI setup. [...] where is the agm core and agm ai module?

Hi, welcome to AGM.

There are no Core or AI modules (I'm talking about editor modules). I'm curious, what makes you think that there should be those modules? Did you read this somewhere?

Now with agm the ai is very stupid [...]

AGM doesn't modify the AI's behaviour.

is it possible to change the helicopter damage model so that they don´t explode when they roll over?

is it possible to change the helicopter damage model so that they don´t explode when they roll over?

That request should be adressed to BIS devs, IMO.

Impossible, it's an engine bug and BI already stated they are working on it.

@ bux578:

i was reading it here:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki

and i see a big difference in my mission after using agm. AI is very very poor now.

These are the PBOs as found in @agm\addons folder. They are considered 'modules' as in the sense of modularity of the mod itself. While the modules in the editor are mission modules, it's not the same thing. :)

yes but why is the ai so bad now and how can i make it work better?

Which module are vehicle damage models located? Non-exploding cars seems to break Blastcore effects for me.

how does this work with other mods such as bcombat and ASR? (should I disable them or do they compliment?)

how does this work with other mods such as bcombat and ASR? (should I disable them or do they compliment?)

My suggestion is keep ASR AI (can't comment on bcombat as I've never used it). Without ASR AI the AI are as dumb as a bag of rocks.

I read somewhere else that only explosions and big rifles (snipers rifles, etc) are supposed to cause the ear-ringing effect, is that true? I'm using JSRS 2 and I get it on everything, pistols, normal rifles, etc. If that's the case, is there anything I can do to adjust this or fix it, inside AGM or JSRS that you know of?

Thanks for the great mod and the help!

edit: also, in the version right before this newest one, I was not seeing the white flashbang effect from the stun grenades, they'd just go off with a pop and a very momentary flash, like a normal grenade pretty much, regardless of distance. Anyone else getting this?

Bumping, anyone else having problems or see either of these?

Bumping, anyone else having problems or see either of these?

Get rid of JSRS? It's probably messing with the

audibleFire

property and doesn't care about compatibility (wild guess).

Is there a way to use AGM and have the medical system not apply to specific units? I try have units with "this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage",{false}];" which would make them immune to damage but when AGM medical is running they are still able to be incapped/killed. Is there any work around for this?

Is there a way to use AGM and have the medical system not apply to specific units? I try have units with "this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage",{false}];" which would make them immune to damage but when AGM medical is running they are still able to be incapped/killed. Is there any work around for this?

Have you tried a simple:

this allowdamage false

Hello lads!

I have, a tiny but annoying bug/problem. In standard key configuration of AGM, we can select weapons by key 1 to 9. It was working great! After last arma update when ctrl was not working in agm :P it broked, so I switched to CTRL+1 and it worked. Now after agm latest relase, i switched back to select weapons to keys 1 to 9 but, it started to show arma vanilla radio squad managment options like move regroup behavior and other. If anyone would tell me how to disable it or fix standard agm key config it will really help and improve my gameplay.

And cheers for AGM team.

Have you tried a simple:

this allowdamage false

That did the trick. Thank you very much!

One more question, i would like set damaged tank in mission (m1a1) to secure it and repair so enemy wont take it. How to set damaged one track so it would be needed to get it from base?

got this working and it looks good - but got an issue with the sound - get some really really loud screeching feedback sounds in firefights (I am using JSRS fyre) not sure if there could be a compatibility problem - when I switch off AGM it disappears?

One more question, i would like set damaged tank in mission (m1a1) to secure it and repair so enemy wont take it. How to set damaged one track so it would be needed to get it from base?

There is a module in the vanilla game that allows you to define a level of damage (0-1) to specific parts of a vehicle.