koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Probably the time for injecting morphine and epinephrine considers the time needed to make effect. For example, when you inject a medicine in your body, the time for the injection is smaller than the effect of it for health.

In any case, every customization is welcome

I doubt that the time for the medicine to take effect is taking into account.

I doubt that the time for the medicine to take effect is taking into account.

Yes, surely not in a realistic way, but if you consider that in game, the epinephrine , for example, is working like a switch (OFF = you're unconscious ON = you're conscious) they added a "medicine working time" .

In any case I'm not an AGM developer so mine are only hipotesis.

one question though is it possible to expand your documentation so people can find out wich pbo does what. (a lot are posted on your site but unfortunatly not all :( )

I second that : I didn't have the courage to test/open the undocumented PBOs to see what they do, meaning that I'm not even playing with them right now. :/

And, since I believe this is my first post on this thread, I'd like to thank you guys for fixing & improving Arma3. What a game changer this is; should be a lesson to BI devs : never under-estimate minor tweaks & fixes.

Small details like the engine start delay add so much to immersion.

Well i watched KoffeinFlummi youtube video can u quickly answer me mybe in smoke will u be able to see line of laser? :D I know i am asking to much questions but i am happy :) about small details that are coming in and making game awesome

Yes, surely not in a realistic way, but if you consider that in game, the epinephrine , for example, is working like a switch (OFF = you're unconscious ON = you're conscious) they added a "medicine working time" .

In any case I'm not an AGM developer so mine are only hipotesis.

In real life, Epinephrine takes less than 30 seconds to work, even IM (an injection, as I know this from experience). Morphine however, or any narcotic painkiller for that matter, takes longer to work than epinephrine, especially if it is given as an injection (injection takes much longer to work than say, IV).

--------------------

On another note, I would love to see the medical system expanded in a couple ways.

Here are some things I would like to see:

• The introduction of fluids. Place an IV, run fluids. Maybe the need for fluids arises from dehydration or getting shot.

• Other medications. I know the military uses medications such as Ketamine and Fentanyl. I don't know how this would be introduced or in what situation that the need for these medications arises, but still, for realism! (<lol)

I am sure I can come up with some more things, but for now this is what I think.

Please move RscDisplayChannel from Core to Markers

class RscDisplayChannel
{
onLoad = "_this call AGM_Core_fnc_onLoadRscDisplayChannel;";
};

Currently it breaks compatibility with swt markers and you'll have to modify Core.

Bump.

For some reason I can no longer lower my weapon (2X CTRL) with AGM loaded... Bug ? Thx
Just remove the binding for the "Modifier key" and the "Show names key" in the AGM settings and you will be able to lower your weapon and use the CTRL keys.

booop

So with this mod (which is amazing btw), when i try to change stances (control plus w and s), it never registers it. For some reason, I have to HOLD the buttons for it to cycle through them. If i tap, i cant change incrementally. This is annoying and has gotten me killed on a few occasoins. Is there a way to fix this or is it a known bug? Thanks

So with this mod (which is amazing btw), when i try to change stances (control plus w and s), it never registers it. For some reason, I have to HOLD the buttons for it to cycle through them. If i tap, i cant change incrementally. This is annoying and has gotten me killed on a few occasoins. Is there a way to fix this or is it a known bug? Thanks

Just remove the binding for the "Modifier key" and the "Show names key" in the AGM settings and you will be able to [...] use the CTRL keys.

Hey guys!

I noticed the "PO7 9mm" have the Flash suppressors avaliable but no sound supressors.

If I remove the agm_ballistics.pbo the Sound supressor is back but I dont have the Flash suppressors.

When speaking about the medic system, I really miss the First Aid Kit from ACE 2. At the moment you just have to bandage yourself after getting shot and you're fine, there is no drawback except from a bit less color saturation. But this is not enough to make the medic system authentic. It would be very cool to have broken legs or wounded arms back, like in ACE. So multiple hits in your legs may make you inable to walk or or only let you walk at the slowest speed, and hits in the arms will increase the weapon sway. Then you would need a medic with a medkit to make fit again.

At the moment there is absolutely no reason to have a medic in your team, because they don't have a special ability. (Morphine and Epi for medics only would completely brake the game, in my opinion). With a medkit that only medics could use there would finally be a right to exist for a medic, and getting shot would feel a bit more serious than just 'oh, I have to bandage myself and I am 100% combat ready again'.

I really wish to see an implementation of this.

Since everyones comparing this to ACE, I'll throw in my opinion : Could we get lethal and non-lethal gas? And maybe a gas that settles down even after being deployed for a longer period. This would be cool in breaching compounds, controlling crowds, bank robberies, millitary use [burning civs anyone?] Or perhaps just walking around with a gasmask in a city with low lying gas trying to find contacts.

I dont know if it is a bug or something else, the STRG Key does not longer work. I use 2x STRG to put the weapon down, i use STRG + W/S to switch between the stance. None of these keybindings work any longer. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I dont know if it is a bug or something else, the STRG Key does not longer work. I use 2x STRG to put the weapon down, i use STRG + W/S to switch between the stance. None of these keybindings work any longer. Any suggestions? Thanks!
For some reason I can no longer lower my weapon (2X CTRL) with AGM loaded... Bug ? Thx
Just remove the binding for the "Modifier key" and the "Show names key" in the AGM settings and you will be able to lower your weapon and use the CTRL keys.

The answer is on the previous 2 pages.

Hey folks,

I found a bug which has killed me a few times now already. When you place a explosive charge under a vehicle, it sometimes flips the vehicles.

Hey folks,

I found a bug which has killed me a few times now already. When you place a explosive charge under a vehicle, it sometimes flips the vehicles.

Lol, that is sooo funny. Going to troll my friends tonight.

Lol, that is sooo funny. Going to troll my friends tonight.

No so funny if you're 90% done with a scenario, survived tons of firefights and then get crushed by a 60t artillery...

Please I need you help!!

I have some expirience with AGM modules, we use em in coop missions with my community (in these missions we only have unconcious state), but today we tried a PvP mission.

Whenever a player dies he instantly spawns at the point where he died.

These are my settings:

http://i.imgur.com/lYmZQ76.png (258 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/exr6tqR.png (239 kB)

What do I do wrong?

That's a respawn setting causing that, not an AGM medic system setting.

Is this the intended "load position" for casualties?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/jrs2993/arma32015-01-2513-40-34-20.png~original

Using DG BAF helos.... Merlin in this image and 3CB infantry.

Haven't tested with other helos. I know its unrealistic, but until we get MEDEVAC helos with stretchers, probably just put them in a seat no?

Please I need you help!!

I have some expirience with AGM modules, we use em in coop missions with my community (in these missions we only have unconcious state), but today we tried a PvP mission.

Whenever a player dies he instantly spawns at the point where he died.

These are my settings:

http://i.imgur.com/lYmZQ76.png (258 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/exr6tqR.png (239 kB)

What do I do wrong?

Read more here

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext#respawn